SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 8 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:08 pm

I will Back up what @Ariela posted above.
I live in Central FL and it's the same here. For instance my late M-I-L hired a "handyman " to do a small fix that should have cost $75 - 100. He insisted on driving her to the bank and getting $15,000 from her, she was starting to develop dementia at that point so she didn't question it. We didn't find out about it  until later, and by then he was long gone.
Last year my hubby's job transferred us to the opposite coast of the state. We bought a house and needed some work done. I had to call in 7 licensed contractors before one actually did the work.

A few years ago we went this bbq where a slightly tipsy guy told my hubby that the only reason he was in FL was to find a woman with a good job to support him or a crazy old rich lady who would soon die. He wanted to party and not have any responsibility.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 8 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:A lot of debt IMO is subjective.

He could have a large loan used to renovate his bus, no different than having a mortgage for a home. IDK,  but if he owned a home, and had a mortgage, I can see asking for a pre nup.

He might have investments that are locked in. There are many reasons why he has debt, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have assets IMHO.

I agree. Not all debt is due to bad spending habits. if he's smart hopefully he has started looking ahead. Asking for the post up seems to indicate he's a logical, smarter then the average SF guy

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:39 pm

Also, I think we really don't know what is truth and what makes for good tv. So who knows what the actual truth is.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:32 pm

derek schwartz ‏@derek_mafs  45m45 minutes ago Hollywood Beach Theater
look who I found!  #MarriedAtFirstSight

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 8 CsHF4sKWcAA9Z05

someone in the comments pointed out that Lillian seems to be wearing an engagement ring (not just her wedding band)

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:33 pm

Thanks @mtnlvr55

They all look happy, which is a good thing!

Sonia has her purse on her shoulder, there is a purse on the table, and two beers?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:37 pm

Sorry for the double post, now they are outside and Lillian is teaching Derek how to Salsa.

https://twitter.com/lillian_mafs/status/775120994327461888

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @mtnlvr55

Sonia has her purse on her shoulder, there is a purse on the table, and two beers?
...and the video shows that the purse on the table doesn't belong to Lillian so who is the mystery woman?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm

Don't like Sonia's lightened hair, though.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:02 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @mtnlvr55

...and  the video shows that the purse on the table doesn't belong to Lillian so who is the mystery woman?

I came back here to post just that! Need to find Heather's purse. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:35 pm

I think it is the same purse, the lighting is just off. The beers since both Derek & Sonia have 1 in front of them and there is an empty in front of the bucket and also an empty one in the bucket I just assumed that both Derek & Sonia were on their second beers. Good catch on Lilly's ring.

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 8 Lilly10

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:28 am

Interesting that Derek is hanging out with Lillian and Sonia. If Derek was a such a dog, seems like they would not hang out with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:56 am

Good point @Max64

I may be in the minority, but I like him. I never had an issue with him as far as his intentions. I went through his twitter last night, he seems like a nice guy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

+33
mindless
Amberish
pikake
MAFSMinority
jupitercornflakes