SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 10 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by dk486 Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:19 pm

i thought that she needed a lot of reassurance too but now i think her instinct was just telling her that he wasnt attracted to her and that's why she was seeking reassurance all the time.

dk486

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 10 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by Newto Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:23 pm

I really don't think Nick is making much effort. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:44 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:I really don't think Nick is making much effort.  JMHO.

I don't either. Nick's refusal to be intimate at all, and I don't mean just sex, but communication and simple touching, holding hands, etc. is really bizarre to me. After years of watching TB, I can't help but get the feeling he's in this just to promote his business. I hope I'm wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:46 pm

I too believe it is just his business he wants promoted, or he is gay.

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:54 pm

IMO he has issues. I don't know that he is gay. IMO, it is ok if he just isn't into her, but I think he should let her know that.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by snglrose Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:46 am

Sonia's other career:
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=8FhE-wdJ_c8
https://youtu.be/5O7T-smGLq0

She is an "actor". What are the odds of her being selected as a perfect match for someone? Does this sound like Ryan Dinino?

snglrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:22 am

snglrose wrote:Sonia's other career:
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=8FhE-wdJ_c8
https://youtu.be/5O7T-smGLq0

She is an "actor". What are the odds of her being selected as a perfect match for someone? Does this sound like Ryan Dinino?

Hmmmm. I dislike the ulterior motive claim. The big question is 'is she a social worker? Yes' .so what might the issue be? Should the participants be expected to state their whole life history because they are going on a reality show? Aren't they allowed to keep a tiny part of their lives private.

Forgive me GuardianAngel, if I broke any rules. Some speculations just leave a bad taste in my mouth. These are real people.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by trfkah Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:04 am

If he was a heterosexual male he would be looking to close the deal with her. He shows more affection towards his dogs then to her. In regards to him looking to promote his business. He signed up knowing that the likelihood of him getting pick is slim so I doubt that was his motivation. But why not use what little fame he has from this to promote himself. You would be an idiot not to.

trfkah

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:15 pm

do we know for sure if they are still together?

People speculating bc of their both #byefelicia tweets that they are over now. Interested to know anyone's thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:44 pm

Joy15 wrote:do we know for sure if they are still together?

People speculating bc of their both #byefelicia tweets that they are over now. Interested to know anyone's thought.

Sonia is definitely milking the victim role on SM. She doesn't tag Nick in as  much tweet as she did before the preview. Nick has gone relatively quiet. They might still be together though . JMO.. pretty slimming chance

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
Joy15 wrote:do we know for sure if they are still together?

Sonia is definitely milking the victim role. She doesn't tag Nick in as  much tweet as she did before the preview. Nick has gone relatively quiet. They might still be together though . JMO.. pretty slimming chance

TY for sharing your 2cents . Their SM dynamics reminds me of Sam and Neil. and we know how that one turned out. deadhorse

as an over thinker and sensitive person myself...i can relate to Sonia. She needs a strong, assertive and communicative, plus 'practical' guy to balance her 'short-comings'...

Nick is an introvert and over thinker too. A pair of overthinkers is a big No-No. So the matchmakers didn't really do their job well IMO. They may just need to count their lucky stars by pairing Tom and Lilly. They are just naturally meshed up so well from the get-go giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:53 pm

JMHO but I don't think this couple is going to make it. Almost half the time of the 6 weeks is up and they're not getting anywhere. It would take a minor miracle to turn this around. I think they will opt for divorce at the end.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19