SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 11 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:18 pm

Jamie from season one had her eye on something in the media so can't hold it against Sonia. I don't know about Nick but I don't think he's gay because he doesn't want to have sex with her. This is not like a normal marriage plus everything is out there which seems to be against his temperament.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 11 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by gurlbrit Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:42 pm

Joy15 wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:
Joy15 wrote:do we know for sure if they are still together?

People speculating bc of their both #byefelicia tweets that they are over now. Interested to know anyone's thought.

Sonia is definitely milking the victim role. She doesn't tag Nick in as  much tweet as she did before the preview. Nick has gone relatively quiet. They might still be together though . JMO.. pretty slimming chance

TY for sharing your 2cents . Their SM dynamics reminds me of Sam and Neil. and we know how that one turned out. deadhorse

as an over thinker and sensitive person myself...i can relate to Sonia. She needs a strong, assertive and communicative, plus 'practical' guy to balance her 'short-comings'...

Nick is an introvert and over thinker too. A pair of overthinkers is a big No-No. So the matchmakers didn't really do their job well IMO. They may just need to count their lucky stars by pairing Tom and Lilly. They are just naturally meshed up so well from the get-go  giggling

The fact that Sonia has appeared in videos as an "actress" makes me ponder whether any of the interaction between them is real?  One of the You Tube videos upthread shows Sonia head banging to a rock song, not such a "wilting rose" as we are being led to believe from the edit on this show.  If she is an actress as well as a social worker, I question whether her over-thinker personality as shown on the show is just an "act"?

Edited to add her imdb profile.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5673285/

Last edited by gurlbrit on Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:14 pm

His lack of attraction to Sonia has been evident since day one. I don't think any other male from this franchise has been as bad at faking it. This guy has the most blank facial expressions and is generally uninterested. He's a bore. Is he trying to scare Sonia away acting like this? I wonder what his personality is like outside of this show.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:59 am

I read somewhere about her posts on her personal social media which make it clearer that these two probably have no current affection for one another.    Anyone dying of curiosity can message me and I'll tell you where to find it.

I stand by my view of him as a fakey faker.  I don't actually even think he's an introvert whatever that means.   The only real emotion or reaction he ever gave was when he was yelling about never being asked to open up again. IMO
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:12 am

Lately, I have been getting that feeling about her SM posts, too. I'm a little sad about it. Tom and Lily are my only hope now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:23 am

jlccaz wrote:I read somewhere about her posts on her personal social media which make it clearer that these two probably have no current affection for one another.    Anyone dying of curiosity can message me and I'll tell you where to find it.

I stand by my view of him as a fakey faker.  I don't actually even think he's an introvert whatever that means.   The only real emotion or reaction he ever gave was when he was yelling about never being asked to open up again. IMO

I don't think he's an introvert either. To me he's just plain rude. From day one I never felt any warmth. He's been making excuses (shy, introvert) and now can no longer get away with it.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:11 pm

http://www.fyi.tv/shows/married-at-first-sight/videos/sonia-walks-out-on-nick

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:35 pm

Well, darn it....
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:56 pm

Wow.

Maybe the premise of this season isn't deal breakers and instead it is actualized women married to immature, and emotionally stunted men.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:26 pm

Can someone recap what's in the vid for those of us who can't view it. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:16 am

The video caption reads, "Sonia packs her bags after another dead-end conversation with Nick in this scene from Season 4, Episode 9, "In Sickness and Health."

Sonia call Nick out for not opening up and he says he doesn't like her, isn't  attracted to her and walks away saying he's going to bed. Sonia pushes back by saying something to the effect of, you're doing exactly what you hate about me, whatever that is to mean.

Interestingly enough, we even hear a producer say, "every relationship requires work" and Nick answering back, "you have to be attracted to that person to have that relationship, that's all I'm saying."

In the next scene, we see Sonia packing her belongings.

There are more pertinent details, but this is the point of what happened and it wasn't pretty. A total train wreck.

Last edited by Amberish on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:16 am

Ruqibabe wrote:http://www.fyi.tv/shows/married-at-first-sight/videos/sonia-walks-out-on-nick
Yep. He is just a rude a**hole.

For those that can't view it he basically says he doesn't want to open up, doesn't want to be attracted to her, producer tells him relationships need work, he won't make it work because he's not attracted to her, Sonia packs her bags, she thinks the Nick from the honeymoon and this Nick are completely different. 

Nick has been faking this whole time and finally exploded. I'm glad he revealed what a dick he truly is.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19