SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 18 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:59 am

Yeah I'll be surprised if they are still together especially with how close friends she and Derek seem to be. Hmm.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 18 1f49c

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 18 8367-910 MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 18 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 18 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 18 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by LittleLaura Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am

Looong time lurker here..new to the forums...but I noticed a few things on instagram that could mean a more positive outcome, so I thought I'd share. I apologize - I tried to post the links with these, but because I'm a new user, it won't let me, and I can't take screenshots on my current computer. no

1. Three days ago, Sonia posted a video on instagram about how she does her hair...but it looks like it's in a bathroom that's decorated super similar to how Nick decorates his AirBnbs - specifically, the towels rolled, on the crate that's used as a shelf. There's also some anchor hooks underneath it, which also tends to fall in Nick's style for his rentals.

2. Also - Sonia HAS posted a lot with Derek...but that picture she posted about them making it last night, she was wearing the same outfit and playing the same board game as several other pictures that she's posted with Derek. So it's definitely an older pic - but the first from that night was posted five weeks ago ...according to last night's episode, none of these couples met during filming, so they all seem to have hung out an AWFUL lot since then?

3. Annnd another thing - the picture Nick posted last night in regards to them being together ...he's posted before - eight weeks ago!

4. One last thing..that picture Nick postedof the picture their producer gave them before the decision reveal? Sonia posted the same picture 13 weeks ago ....but it wasn't framed then.

Clearly I'm hoping for the best! Originally I really was not a fan of Nick but I think these two really have a shot if they stuck it out.

LittleLaura

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:17 am

JMHO but I'd be leery of living with him. He seems to change moods and attitudes too frequently. I hope it works out but I have my doubts.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:39 am

Nick acts like he is PMSing. sorry JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:48 am

@Joy15 - what IG comment are you referring to?

LittleLaura wrote:Looong time lurker here..new to the forums...but I noticed a few things on instagram that could mean a more positive outcome, so I thought I'd share. I apologize - I tried to post the links with these, but because I'm a new user, it won't let me, and I can't take screenshots on my current computer.  no

1. Three days ago, Sonia posted a video on instagram about how she does her hair...but it looks like it's in a bathroom that's decorated super similar to how Nick decorates his AirBnbs - specifically, the towels rolled, on the crate that's used as a shelf. There's also some anchor hooks underneath it, which also tends to fall in Nick's style for his rentals.

2. Also - Sonia HAS posted a lot with Derek...but that picture she posted about them making it last night, she was wearing the same outfit and playing the same board game as several other pictures that she's posted with Derek. So it's definitely an older pic - but the first from that night was posted five weeks ago ...according to last night's episode, none of these couples met during filming, so they all seem to have hung out an AWFUL lot since then?

3. Annnd another thing - the picture Nick posted last night in regards to them being together ...he's posted before - eight weeks ago!

4. One last thing..that picture Nick postedof the picture their producer gave them before the decision reveal? Sonia posted the same picture 13 weeks ago ....but it wasn't framed then.

Clearly I'm hoping for the best! Originally I really was not a fan of Nick but I think these two really have a shot if they stuck it out.
:Welcome @LittleLaura ! Great first post! Thanks for the sleuthing!

I'm hoping for the best for these two as well. He came across as very strange but I think just being the type of not showing his emotions, or expressing his feelings, where as Sonia is the opposite, I think they balance each other.

@reason How do we know they split after? Or is that your opinion?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:02 am

IMHO on the show that will air next week he is not wearing his ring and he said something he does not know what happen, as if there was disagreement again and he does not understand why everything fell apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by heavenstobetsey Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:32 am

Long time lurker... but new to posting.  MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 18 1f601 I've been watching this show very closely and looking for every possible close to find out the outcome. I am a sucker for spoilers.

I noticed that in most recent pictures of Sonia, she appears to still be wearing the necklace that Nick brought her. Even in pictures from a couple days ago.

I know this isn't that huge but still hoping team Sonic is together. giggling
heavenstobetsey
heavenstobetsey

Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:33 pm

Hoping they're still together, too, but the previews of the reunion show don't look promising--especially because Nick is not wearing his ring. I know, I know...editing.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1902

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleLaura Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:47 pm

heavenstobetsey wrote:

I noticed that in most recent pictures of Sonia, she appears to still be wearing the necklace that Nick brought her. Even in pictures from a couple days ago.

Oooh that's a good catch! Maybe it does - such a small detail she wouldn't even think about anyone noticing either, probably. yes

LittleLaura

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:53 pm

On last week's episode when Sonia was brushing her teeth supposedly at her own apartment, I noticed that the sink looked like the same sink in the bathroom they bathe the dogs. Did anyone else notice it?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Joy15 - what IG comment are you referring to?

@GuardianAngel

the IG comment by Sonia's niece that is now deleted. But @ruqibabe luckily has captured the SC for us. The IG comment implying Sonic are getting divorced. It should be somewhere in this thread. Not long after it was posted, inquistir the mag running the 'spoiler' without crediting this board.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:57 pm

@heavenstobetsey welcomeyall Great first post! yes

@Joy15 thanks for clarifying!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19