SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by MAFSMinority Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:27 am

nicole-wa wrote:

She is needy and quirky and I don't see him really falling in love with her enough to deal with that.

I do agree with the first part of this. She's exceptionally needy and has very low self esteem. She overthinks everything and is quick to misinterpret things. For myself, that would make it difficult to fall for her, and to be honest, I'm not a big fan of these two.

However, this isn't my feelings, it's theirs, and from what I can see, he's quiet, but seems to like her and is good at calming her anxiety down. Nothing I see yet seems to indicate they won't end up together.

nicole-wa wrote:Lastly he posted a collage of pics of them as bait. Well many of the pics are from wedding day. Two from the hammock photo shoot. One from the him looking up ( like a girl haha) photoshoot and THATS IT!!! And this point in time they would have way more pics to draw from.... if they were legit together.

I am mostly certain there is a gag order preventing anyone from posting info or pics that would spoil the decision day results. I'm sure they DO have tons more pics - but cannot post them publicly yet.
MAFSMinority
MAFSMinority

Male Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by jlccaz Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:06 pm

Interesting -- he's a professional Super Airbnb host -- today's version of a B&B, ha!

And interesting about his clothing line.

He definitely falls into the bucket of "something to gain professionally from MAFS exposure."  He very much uses his full legal name and the show brand to click bait people into his Airbnb listings.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8097707 (sample listing)

Doesn't make him insincere in marriage, not throwing out that accusation, just always interested in what motivates humans to do this terrible idea (marry a stranger while being filmed for TV).  Jamie got a husband AND the exit ramp from labor and delivery nurse to  "TV Hostess/Spokesperson" she wanted.  etc.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:28 pm

jlccaz wrote:Interesting -- he's a professional Super Airbnb host -- today's version of a B&B, ha!

And interesting about his clothing line.

He definitely falls into the bucket of "something to gain professionally from MAFS exposure."  He very much uses his full legal name and the show brand to click bait people into his Airbnb listings.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8097707  (sample listing)

Doesn't make him insincere in marriage, not throwing out that accusation, just always interested in what motivates humans to do this terrible idea (marry a stranger while being filmed for TV).  Jamie got a husband AND the exit ramp from labor and delivery nurse to  "TV Hostess/Spokesperson" she wanted.  etc.
Yeah, and I also noticed that Sonia is advertising for Foster Care Parents.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole-wa Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:09 am

Interesting to see them in the latest episode! hmmmm maybe they are on the slow cooker road to love!

Also I'd love to know about the finances of the show. How did they pay for gifts and food on the honeymoon? I assume producers are paying for these furnished apartments. And they can go back to their homes later. right?

nicole-wa

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:33 pm

I noticed that Nick always looks out for Sonia, and he tends to see them in the future.  IMO, if Sonia really paid attention to what Nick says and does, she'd  know how he feels about her and their  marriage..
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:53 pm

I really like Nick and Sonia together and I hope they are still together. However, I hope that Sonia has gotten over her fear of dogs and has bonded with Nick's dogs by now. I adopted a rescue dog and he and I are a package deal. i would have been upset with the experts if they paired me with a guy who was afraid of and didn't like dogs -- that would be a deal breaker for me. i feel for Sonia because that fear can't be fun.

I have grown up around dogs all my life and I am much happier with canines than not. I thought that it was interesting that Sonia was jealous of Nick's bond with his dogs -- she obviously has not experienced that kind of connection with them before. I wonder if that was listed at all as a "deal breaker for both Nick and Sonia" and the experts ignored that or producers thought this would make good tv to put someone that is fearful of dogs and match them with someone who is highly attached to their canines.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:14 pm

suzq wrote:I really like Nick and Sonia together and I hope they are still together.  However, I hope that Sonia has gotten over her fear of dogs and has bonded with Nick's dogs by now.  I adopted a rescue dog and he and I are a package deal.  i would have been upset with the experts if they paired me with a guy who was afraid of and didn't like dogs -- that would be a deal breaker for me.  i feel for Sonia because that fear can't be fun.

I have grown up around dogs all my life and I am much happier with canines than not.  I thought that it was interesting that Sonia was jealous of Nick's bond with his dogs -- she obviously has not experienced that kind of connection with them before.  I wonder if that was listed at all as a "deal breaker for both Nick and Sonia" and the experts ignored that or producers thought this would make good tv to put someone that is fearful of dogs and match them with someone who is highly attached to their canines.    

Ditto on this. I personally don't believe at all that she has such a great fear of dogs. Does she love them, no, but she does tolerate them. especially the smaller size dogs. IF you noticed last night she walk in to the house with one of the dogs on the leash. Sorry, I am not buying this terrified of dogs story. I can't remember what it was that Jamie was supposedly afraid of and it turned out to be production induced. Only my opinion, of course.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:32 pm

I don't care for Nick's vibe at all -- I'm biting my tongue quite a bit, but I think he's a phony, there I said it.

The more you watch this franchise the more you realize that for many, many seasons in a row, the Bach Casting department has consistently found good-looking people, who are a lot easier on the eyes than this crowd, as the various produced conflicts, and dramatic segments, unfold.

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:23 am

jlccaz wrote:I don't care for Nick's vibe at all -- I'm biting my tongue quite a bit, but I think he's a phony, there I said it.  

The more you watch this franchise the more you realize that for many, many seasons in a row, the Bach Casting department has consistently found good-looking people, who are a lot easier on the eyes than this crowd, as the various produced conflicts, and dramatic segments, unfold.

I can see where your coming from. I looked at his Instagram and get gives me self promotion vibes. The first time he wore his company t-shirt, I was like wow that's a cute shirt. Once he wore every style in honeymoon episode 2, it got fishy to me. The nail in the coffin was when he was talking about his "vacation home properties" aka his airbnb's. I still believe they make it, but I have fallen a little out of love with them. It makes me sad.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:04 am

^^^I see where you're coming from, I'm getting an odd vibe from him too^^
He seems way too eager to keep things moving slow laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:58 pm

Max64 wrote:^^^I see where you're coming from, I'm getting an odd vibe from him too^^
He seems way too eager to keep things moving slow  laugh out loud

We're on the same page.  

Financially they are a crappy match for this sort of a Filmed Experiment, with a cliff at the end. The show materially adds to their cash flow in the short run, but also, post-Show he is not likely to want to support her, and where they could live, who would service her CC debt, etc. feels really stressful for a couple that has known each other only weeks, with cameras and producers, and without a foundation of trust/romance built up over years or months of attachment and affection like a "normal" relationship where you work out your $$ stuff.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:57 pm

I like Nick and Sonia the best in this Season. I hope that they made it.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19