SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:15 pm

What's so bad about kicking Chase to the curb when they get in the fantasy suite? First of all, HE'S the one that is supposed to accept the fantasy suite date card...not HER. And second of all, seems like she sends him home before the cameras leave the room. So they probably only spent an hour or two in there and sometime in that hour or two she decided she didn't want to follow through. Chase is probably more peeved that they didn't get to do any hanky panky than anything else.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:17 pm

Don't offer it if she's not feeling it. Say addio's before the FS IMO. Scripted, maybe a good thing for me, so we get to see a heartbroken F3/TB. IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:29 pm

^ They're never "heartbroken". He would of been more "heartbroken" had they actually spent the entire night together. Sexy times and all.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:33 pm

I long ago decided to hate the game not the players...especially the leads. Theyre all obligated to play along..whether theyre feeling it or not, if they didnt most seasons wouldnt get past episode 5! What gets me is all the contestants who want special treatment .....(Please dont lead me on" ...."let me go once you know your not feeling it" ....it just not possible folks! Its the nature of the beast...if you dont want to be led on....dont go on the show! It is what is .... Hearts are involved and feelings get hurt but thats the premise of the show. 24 of the 25 are going home disappointed or heartbroken. no idea

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:47 pm

I think she has been stringing all of them along the whole show.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:49 pm

I keep forgetting JoJo is the Lead on this show. Chase getting eliminated after going into the FS before any action has got to be a blow to his ego. Any dude and many gals would feel this way. Sorry...I changed my mind and I'm just not sexually into you......embarrassing. Thanks for saying ILY though...see ya.    JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:14 pm

Episode description from TV Guide...

The rose ceremony after the hometown dates continues and one man is sent home. Later, JoJo and the three remaining bachelors fly to Thailand for their exotic overnight dates, where JoJo realizes she is in love with two men. Link

Last edited by jen689 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:16 pm

all leads string along the contestants till their elimination or in the very rare case, self elimination.
this one is no different.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:24 pm

Exactly!  All cast is strung along by the lead, their handlers and production, even the F1, to a certain extent.  This is nothing new.  And if they didn't, there wouldn't be a show.  So, I'm not seeing how Jojo's at fault there.

Sure, she should have not given him the FS card and/or let him go before taking him to it.  It is kind of mean/rude to get in there and start talking and then dismiss him.  But I'm thinking its more wounded pride than actual broken heart or hurt feelings on Chase's part. Maybe seeing it play out will help and make me want him to be the bachelor.  #givemesomesprinkles  JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:39 pm

The only thing Id personally call leading someone on would be to have sex with them or come out and say i love you (Ben!) to someone who isnt your F1 ...other than that, its the "game". Going into the FS with someone doesnt mean sex is a must....its a decision.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:45 pm

saying "I love you" to someone prematurely (according to this shows format) and then telling them I love someone else more is outright lying and not just leading them on.

But yes, on this show 24 people are lead on. Nothing new.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:54 pm

mercieme wrote:IA she should have sent Robby home like Andi did to her F2 before the FRC but I guess the producers didn't give her that option.

Yikes for a season that was signed, sealed & delivered before it started, the producers sure made a mess of things laugh out loud

Bolding by me...

I've only been loosely following the show. I'll have it on in the background while I am doing other things and only watch bits and pieces of it. This season reminds me so much of Andi's. In the same way that Josh was the chosen F1 before the season even began, I feel the same is true for Jojo's season with Jordan. Nothing against the leads or their F1's (I seriously really like most of them), but as a viewer, it isn't even enjoyable for me to watch when basically from night 1 you know who the F1 is without reading the spoilers or doing some major sluething. I didn't read the spoilers until after the first couple of episodes, and I was very confident that Jordan was the F1 after the first episode. I then sought out the spoilers, and I was right. Then I read that they were maybe communicating even before the show, and, IMO, it really makes me feel for the other contestants. It just isn't fair and it's not an even playing field. If they knew they were interested in each other, then they should have dated IRL and declined from appearing on the show. I know the lead can only pick one F1, but when the winner is preordained, it makes it a waste of time for the other contestants and the viewers, IMO. That's just my opinion. I just wish they wouldn't have any more famous/semi-famous/people with famous siblings/etc. on this show. I feel in a season like that (Matt Grant - he picked Shayne Lamas, Andi, Jojo), it's always the "famous" person who wins.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh