SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:54 pm

northernviewer wrote:I long ago decided to hate the game not the players...especially the leads.  Theyre all obligated to play along..whether theyre feeling it or not, if they didnt most seasons wouldnt get past episode 5!  What gets me is all the contestants who want special treatment .....(Please dont lead me on" ...."let me go once you know your not feeling it" ....it just not possible folks!  Its the nature of the beast...if you dont want to be led on....dont go on the show!  It is what is .... Hearts are involved and feelings get hurt but thats the premise of the show.  24 of the 25 are going home disappointed or heartbroken.  no idea

That is a great way to look at this crazy show.  I, for whatever reason, just don't get that deeply attached to any of these people on this show.  Even though I definitely do like JoJo and think that she is a really kind-hearted person in real life, I have never been in her shoes before (and wouldn't want to be), and I don't know yet exactly how that all unfolded.  So, I think that I will hold judgment until I see for myself what might have happened to cause her to make that decision.  

But, in all of the interviews that I have seen with him since the show wrapped up and began airing, Chase has had nothing but wonderful things to say about JoJo post show.  Plus, he appears to be quite happy now, so it will be interesting to see what he had to say to JoJo at the MTA about the FS, and I am anxious to hear her explanation.

JoJo herself has admitted that she made some mistakes along the way.  I can't think of a single lead, male or female, who hasn't done things that they later regretted.  Was this one of those occasions?  Maybe.  But, I feel pretty certain that Chase will address this with JoJo at the MTA, especially if he was still bothered by it, as RS has suggested.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:00 pm

Sable wrote:
mercieme wrote:IA she should have sent Robby home like Andi did to her F2 before the FRC but I guess the producers didn't give her that option.

Yikes for a season that was signed, sealed & delivered before it started, the producers sure made a mess of things laugh out loud

Bolding by me...

I've only been loosely following the show.  I'll have it on in the background while I am doing other things and only watch bits and pieces of it.  This season reminds me so much of Andi's.  In the same way that Josh was the chosen F1 before the season even began, I feel the same is true for Jojo's season with Jordan.  Nothing against the leads or their F1's (I seriously really like most of them), but as a viewer, it isn't even enjoyable for me to watch when basically from night 1 you know who the F1 is without reading the spoilers or doing some major sluething.  I didn't read the spoilers until after the first couple of episodes, and I was very confident that Jordan was the F1 after the first episode.  I then sought out the spoilers, and I was right.  Then I read that they were maybe communicating even before the show, and, IMO, it really makes me feel for the other contestants.  It just isn't fair and it's not an even playing field.  If they knew they were interested in each other, then they should have dated IRL and declined from appearing on the show.  I know the lead can only pick one F1, but when the winner is preordained, it makes it a waste of time for the other contestants and the viewers, IMO.  That's just my opinion.  I just wish they wouldn't have any more famous/semi-famous/people with famous siblings/etc. on this show.  I feel in a season like that (Matt Grant - he picked Shayne Lamas, Andi, Jojo), it's always the "famous" person who wins.

I am going to sound like I believe in fairies too... but even if she did know of him, they still needed to date and find out if they really did like each other on the show.  One of the other guys could have come along and stolen her heart.  I have liked this season of the bachelorette and I like Jordan and JoJo as a couple.  I think they bring out the best in each other.  In real life people are just more drawn to some than others, that is what happens here too.  Just my observations.  This has been a really nice season and kept my attention and I have enjoyed watching.  I also enjoyed the last bachelor but never got into the previous bachelorette.  Many different opinions all valid.  bestbud!  whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:13 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I long ago decided to hate the game not the players...especially the leads.  Theyre all obligated to play along..whether theyre feeling it or not, if they didnt most seasons wouldnt get past episode 5!  What gets me is all the contestants who want special treatment .....(Please dont lead me on" ...."let me go once you know your not feeling it" ....it just not possible folks!  Its the nature of the beast...if you dont want to be led on....dont go on the show!  It is what is .... Hearts are involved and feelings get hurt but thats the premise of the show.  24 of the 25 are going home disappointed or heartbroken.  no idea

That is a great way to look at this crazy show.  I, for whatever reason, just don't get that deeply attached to any of these people on this show.  Even though I definitely do like JoJo and think that she is a really kind-hearted person in real life, I have never been in her shoes before (and wouldn't want to be), and I don't know yet exactly how that all unfolded.  So, I think that I will hold judgment until I see for myself what might have happened to cause her to make that decision.  

But, in all of the interviews that I have seen with him since the show wrapped up and began airing, Chase has had nothing but wonderful things to say about JoJo post show.  Plus, he appears to be quite happy now, so it will be interesting to see what he had to say to JoJo at the MTA about the FS, and I am anxious to hear her explanation.

JoJo herself has admitted that she made some mistakes along the way.  I can't think of a single lead, male or female, who hasn't done things that they later regretted.  Was this one of those occasions?  Maybe.  But, I feel pretty certain that Chase will address this with JoJo at the MTA, especially if he was still bothered by it, as RS has suggested.

I think once they get home and out of the bubble, reality hits and they see it for what it was.  The bubble is essential to producing this show and the reason theyre all kept together and out of touch with the real world.  Very few carry a torch once theyre gone....and those atre the ones that unfortuneately developed some true feelings and not just in the moment ones...or theyre dillusional giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:44 pm

I don't mind that she did this because like others have said, she probably didn't have much of a choice. I can totally picture production thinking to themselves, "we've had a few leads dump someone during the evening portion, but not really inside the actual fantasy suite!" The leads have to pick their battles.

I think it's a good thing when leads don't take all three people to the fantasy suite 1. Because it's a gross concept and 2. It would be incredibly awkward for both people involved if the lead wasn't interested. I think Chase really actually liked JoJo, but I would bet this is more about a hurt ego than anything else. I don't see much of a difference between letting him go while talking at the table for dinner versus after talking in the suite. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:45 pm

Sable wrote:
mercieme wrote:IA she should have sent Robby home like Andi did to her F2 before the FRC but I guess the producers didn't give her that option.

Yikes for a season that was signed, sealed & delivered before it started, the producers sure made a mess of things laugh out loud

Bolding by me...

I've only been loosely following the show.  I'll have it on in the background while I am doing other things and only watch bits and pieces of it.  This season reminds me so much of Andi's.  In the same way that Josh was the chosen F1 before the season even began, I feel the same is true for Jojo's season with Jordan.  Nothing against the leads or their F1's (I seriously really like most of them), but as a viewer, it isn't even enjoyable for me to watch when basically from night 1 you know who the F1 is without reading the spoilers or doing some major sluething.  I didn't read the spoilers until after the first couple of episodes, and I was very confident that Jordan was the F1 after the first episode.  I then sought out the spoilers, and I was right.  Then I read that they were maybe communicating even before the show, and, IMO, it really makes me feel for the other contestants.  It just isn't fair and it's not an even playing field.  If they knew they were interested in each other, then they should have dated IRL and declined from appearing on the show.  I know the lead can only pick one F1, but when the winner is preordained, it makes it a waste of time for the other contestants and the viewers, IMO.  That's just my opinion.  I just wish they wouldn't have any more famous/semi-famous/people with famous siblings/etc. on this show.  I feel in a season like that (Matt Grant - he picked Shayne Lamas, Andi, Jojo), it's always the "famous" person who wins.

IA. As a viewer its like a waste of my time to watch someone fixated on one person from the get go that they give no one else a fair chance. It makes for better viewing if the Lead has an open mind and maybe five people in the mix they honestly want to explore a relationship with. Sean didnt even take Catherine seriously until episode 5( his own words). Even Kaithyn still explore her other relationships after Shawn in episode one. I hated Ben's season for this same reason and hate Jojo's even more.
I dont sweat it too hard because the rejected men deserve someone who will give them the time of day.

On another note, I dont know why Chris the farmer isnt loved here. Lol
He fell in love with Becca but she didnt want him and I truly believe he felt the show was his only way to find someone whomwould move to Iowa and went with Whitney who was all in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:50 pm

If Jordan was f1 from day 1/prior to the show or not, it's obvious she's crazy in love with him. She acts completely different with him than with anyone else. People say she's such a terrible actress...well, she's definitely not acting with him. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:57 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:If Jordan was f1 from day 1/prior to the show or not, it's obvious she's crazy in love with him. She acts completely different with him than with anyone else. People say she's such a terrible actress...well, she's definitely not acting with him. IMO.
She may have been predisposed to like BBJ because she knew who he was ahead of time, but if she met him and didn't like him, how/why would she act so ott with him and so different and giddy than with anyone else? I'm sure the predisposition to like him helped but she fell in love with him all because of him and them and how they are together imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:57 pm

Seabear wrote:Luke got lucky on the tearjerker F4 left on the tarmac elimination....Bachelor clincher exit. Poor Chase what a burn... jilted in the FS...is a blow to his manhood and ego. I bet he will be peeved she accepted the FS card and then kicked him to the curb...when he gives his thoughts at the MTA.
Robby doesn't stand a chance....It has always been about picking Aaron Rodgers brother. JorJo for the win.
JMO

IA. I have been rooting for LuJo, but I might feel worse for Chase now (who was my 2nd favorite) than Luke.

Ummmm, IMO,things cannot change that much in the walk from the table/FD card reading to a few smooches in to the hotel room before the "bedroom/private" portion. Again, I know this is manipulated by TPTB for drama and ratings, but that is where you see how hard it is to be the lead, IMO. That should be a tough "hot seat" because, IMO, Chase has a lot to be upset about, and it will be tough for Jo Jo to have a very good answer on how things could have changed that much in those few short minutes/hour. IMO, though, it could give him a bigger "sympathy" storyline as option for TB, as mentioned by others.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:00 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Maybe Robby slips and calls JoJo "Hope" in the FS, and that's the "what you did to me wasn't right" line from previews affraid

This could put it in the ranking for on of the MOST "dramatic Fantasy Suite dates EVER...."
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:03 pm

It could be Chase really was "Still bothered" about being dismissed from FS at time of MTN, or it could be he was told that was his script to start to build sympathy\his backstory and build fan base to be considered for next lead. JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:10 pm

I have to scratch when I hear that folks fall in love on this show when we know what the franchise stats are. I can only hope that bubble love is what folks are referring to.

As even past leads have said, real love starts after the couple have overcome the adversity that will surely come their way post show & their 15 mins of fame being shown on weekly TV is over.

Last edited by mercieme on Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:12 pm

mercieme wrote:I have to scratch when I hear that folks fall in love on this show when we know what the franchise stats are. I can only hope that bubble love is what folks are referring to.

As even past leads have said, real love starts after the coupe have overcome the adversity that will surely come their way post show & their 15 mins of fame being shown on weekly TV is over.
Yes, I'm refering to bubble love laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh