SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:07 am

There was A LOT of sexual innuendos this episode from the guys. Robby, Jordan, and Chase all said "intimacy, sex appeal, taste, alone time, what I needed, blah blah blah. It was actually pretty funny though laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:52 am

Just got through this thread and, as usual, enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts. Here are some of mine after last night's viewing:

I actually thought JoJo looked "into" Robby more than I expected. I think if you were a casual viewer you would think there's a horse between the F2.

I thought it was weird/creepy that JoJo said to both Robby and Jordan something like "this is our first breakfast together" as if there would be many more.

Thailand looks beautiful and fascinating. Definitely adding it to my bucket list.

Do they ever eat?!? Every episode, there are tons of plates of food that go uneaten. Also noticed for Robby's dinner date that her wine and his mixed drink were already at the table waiting for them.

Loved how real Chase was. Or at least as real as anyone can be on this Unreal show.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:23 am

Linds911 wrote:This season is totally dragging. This forum is the only reason why I keep watching. :yes:

It's dragging for me too, but I blame the guys for that. Usually it's the contestants who keep me watching while the lead is just a prop, but this time if it wasn't for JoJo, I would've tuned out by now. None of the guys interest me in the least and the F1 simply makes me nauseous. It's also boring because I can't bring myself to doubt the outcome at all. Props to all of you who still bother to keep sleuthing, but it's the traveling or lack of that's the killer for me. Jordan is the only one who could've had SHV's, plus he pretty much confirmed he was F1 with his Raya freakout. And even if I found some way to doubt the outcome, it wouldn't matter since I don't want her to pick Robby either. Just give me ATFR so I can see if Jordan is still as shifty and smirk-faced sitting next to Jo.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:31 am

IMO: 
The show is getting more like a soap and less like reality tv. 
I guess the demographics watching it is shifting.
If Luke is the main, I expect he will be very wooden. On his own he seems spontaneous, but I have not seen it on the show. He seems out of his element. 
What they did with Chase was a travesty. The most personality shown was the few blips last night.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:39 am

I loved that Chase told JoJo to hit him up if it didn't work out with the other guys! laugh out loud That was hilarious, sweet, and sad all in one. He's such a cutie pie.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:20 am

So does Luke say he is still in love with Jojo take him out of the running as next lead ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:25 am

nd4reality wrote:So does Luke say he is still in love with Jojo take him out of the running as next lead ?
No. Imo: Post show he'll say he saw her with BBJ, understands he doesn't have what they have and wants to find it, blahblah.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:28 am

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So does Luke say he is still in love with Jojo take him out of the running as next lead ?
No. Imo: Post show he'll say he saw her with BBJ, understands he doesn't have what they have and wants to find it, blahblah.

I don't remember any future lead at the MTA/WTA sitting there and saying they are still in love. Most hint that they have moved on or are in a better place.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:29 am

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I don't remember any future lead at the MTA/WTA sitting there and saying they are still in love. Most hint that they have moved on or are in a better place.
Caila said that about Ben last season and was almost lead.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:13 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:F3 always gets the monkey shots
F2 in Lindsey in Sean's season got the monkeys on the beach in Thailand, I thought.

Catching up. handwave @Aunties_Love

I don't remember that, but I was thinking Kaitlyn had monkey's and now Chase had monkeys. Smiley

Just out of curiosity, who was the contestant on a date with I think Ashley, that was sitting on a bench and a dog came along and peed on their balloon? Sorry, can't remember exact details. Just wondering if that was a F3 as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:14 pm

Dino.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:Dino.

The dinosaur? Couldn't resist! thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh