SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:50 pm

Right! Another F3 gets an animal in their FS epi!

OT - BTW he's happily married to a gorgeous girl and they have a baby girl named Olive who if IRC was born around the same time as Fordy. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:18 pm

I had to laugh at the RC this episode as JoJo was gushing to both guys about how strongly she feels about them and how happy she was with them both and excited to have them both meet her family. Robby is smiling and Jordan looks pissed. Group hug everyone. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:31 pm

Seabear wrote:I had to laugh at the RC this episode as JoJo was gushing to both guys about how strongly she feels about them and how happy she was with them both and excited to have them both meet her family. Robby is smiling and Jordan looks pissed. Group hug everyone. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I thought the same thing. Robby just kind of looked out of it and was smiling and Jordan looked confused and pissed as to why she was saying those things to both of them. This ridiculous show laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Seabear wrote:I had to laugh at the RC this episode as JoJo was gushing to both guys about how strongly she feels about them and how happy she was with them both and excited to have them both meet her family. Robby is smiling and Jordan looks pissed. Group hug everyone. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I thought the same thing. Robby just kind of looked out of it and was smiling and Jordan looked confused and pissed as to why she was saying those things to both of them. This ridiculous show laugh out loud

Thats probably what sparked his comment on their LCD about anohter guy being there.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:35 pm

I laughed at first and thought shut up Jo!  But in rewatching to make SCs I actually began to feel a little bad/sympathy towards Baddy.

He had to wait a week between HTDs and his FD, if you believe his FD was indeed last.  During the day they were limited in their physical touching and kissing.  They obviously enjoyed their time in the FS, IMO.  Hugesmile His body language the next morning was a lot more comfortable and at easy with her.  laugh out loud

Then once she starts spouting how glad she is to have them both there and you can see his whole demeanor change.  All the high and confidence he had coming off their FD went out the window, and we get to see real emotion from Baddy.  Pis$ed and jealous.  And Robby's oblivious that she could possibly have feelings for anyone else but him.  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:37 pm

IA, and Jordon was pissed and commented on it that he didn't want to hear it.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I laughed at first and thought shut up Jo!  But in rewatching to make SCs I actually began to feel a little bad/sympathy towards Baddy.

He had to wait a week between HTDs and his FD, if you believe his FD was indeed last.  During the day they were limited in their physical touching and kissing.  They obviously enjoyed their time in the FS, IMO.  Hugesmile His body language the next morning was a lot more comfortable and at easy with her.  laugh out loud

Then once she starts spouting how glad she is to have them both there and you can see his whole demeanor change.  All the high and confidence he had coming off their FD went out the window, and we get to see real emotion from Baddy.  Pis$ed and jealous.  And Robby's oblivious that she could possibly have feelings for anyone else but him.  laugh out loud

JMOAA
I actually think a part of her might have done it on purpose to get a rise out of him. She keeps Robby around like a pet imo. He's not even the safe choice, it's like he's a fill in basically if things with BBJ don't go well imo. Even her behavior post hooking up with each was different to me. With Robby, she was happy and being her normal, confident self. With baddy, she's on his lap and starting to cry and whine again laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:48 pm

^^I have a hard time believing she really is into Robby at all and part of of it was for show.  Maybe they want us to think she slept with him but she didn't.  Also, Robby hasn't acted heartbroken at all IMO and had his own big viewing party last night.  Of course everyone thinks he got laid last night and maybe he did. giggling

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:51 pm

Alanna wrote:I actually think a part of her might have done it on purpose to get a rise out of him. She keeps Robby around like a pet imo. He's not even the safe choice, it's like he's a fill in basically if things with BBJ don't go well imo. Even her behavior post hooking up with each was different to me. With Robby, she was happy and being her normal, confident self. With baddy, she's on his lap and starting to cry and whine again laugh out loud

That wouldn't surprise me at all with these two. laugh out loud They do like to tease each other.  But with Baddy pushing too far that way could have made him bail, at least earlier on before he was more all in.  But after that like NV mentioned he's got his guard back up on the LCD when he mentions another guy there.  She doesn't seem to realize she sets herself up for all this extra drama and the subsequent meltdowns that follow. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:59 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I actually think a part of her might have done it on purpose to get a rise out of him. She keeps Robby around like a pet imo. He's not even the safe choice, it's like he's a fill in basically if things with BBJ don't go well imo. Even her behavior post hooking up with each was different to me. With Robby, she was happy and being her normal, confident self. With baddy, she's on his lap and starting to cry and whine again laugh out loud

That wouldn't surprise me at all with these two. laugh out loud They do like to tease each other.  But with Baddy pushing too far that way could have made him bail, at least earlier on before he was more all in.  But after that like NV mentioned he's got his guard back up on the LCD when he mentions another guy there.  She doesn't seem to realize she sets herself up for all this extra drama and the subsequent meltdowns that follow. laugh out loud

JMO
Agreed. He's the last guy those games work on, if that's what she thought she was doing. She was absolutely dangerously close to the edge with him because he's had enough of a mindfreak dealing with her craziness to then deal with some more "other man" issues on top of that. Ahh Jo! I'm looking forward to her just choosing her BBJ already and "giving herself" to him to see a real relationship form off the show because this is emotionally draining for me to watch her struggle laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:07 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I laughed at first and thought shut up Jo!  But in rewatching to make SCs I actually began to feel a little bad/sympathy towards Baddy.

JMOAA

Jojo did the same thing last season. Gave the stink eye to Lauren etc. Geez, that's like Jordy getting and F2 edit. As if Jojo would let the only guy with some fame attached to him go. thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:17 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

JMO
Agreed. He's the last guy those games work on, if that's what she thought she was doing. She was absolutely dangerously close to the edge with him because he's had enough of a mindfreak dealing with her craziness to then deal with some more "other man" issues on top of that. Ahh Jo! I'm looking forward to her just choosing her BBJ already and "giving herself" to him to see a real relationship form off the show because this is emotionally draining for me to watch her struggle laugh out loud

I totally wouldn't be surprised if she did that purposely. Part of me liked it because you could actually see the change in his face, which I think a lot of people had been waiting for. He went from confident to happy and then it suddenly changed to confusion to anger mixed in with hurt. It was interesting to watch. When she was giving her toast he actually looked upset to me, but silly JoJo, just like you ladies said she ended up creating more trouble for herself. She's going to freak when he gets all jealous and unsure because Robby is still there laugh out loud

I guess the only good thing is that perhaps because of all of the build up they had with over coming things, it will lead to a great proposal, regardless if they stay together or not post show.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh