SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:17 am

Sorry, double post but

How again do we absolutely know the order of filming the FD's as I didn't think we had that finalized?

@grace8136

Do you happen to know the answer for this??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:34 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Sorry, double post but

How again do we absolutely know the order of filming the FD's as I didn't think we had that finalized?

@grace8136

If you factor in that the floating market is only open from F-S and assume MF tweet on 5/1 (6 am in Hua Hin) was about Chase, those 2 dates had to come before Jordan's.

If Chase had his date on 4/30, the market would be closed when it was time for Robby, so I think it had to go Chase 4/29, Robby 5/1, Jordan 5/3.

All this unless MF had a list of tweets to send and he sent that one too soon, like when he tweeted that there were 8 guys left when there were still 11. It also means when Robby stopped by her room he hadn't seen her yet in Thailand, but they talked about that JoJo had told him about her room, so IDK for sure.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:08 am

Robbie was before Jordan? .... How nice of him to take her for a pedicure for her date with Jordan :gotcha:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:04 am

@Aunties_Love Thank you for those stats! I will add them to the stat's thread! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:35 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Sorry, double post but

@grace8136

If you factor in that the floating market is only open from F-S and assume MF tweet on 5/1 (6 am in Hua Hin) was about Chase, those 2 dates had to come before Jordan's.

If Chase had his date on 4/30, the market would be closed when it was time for Robby, so I think it had to go Chase 4/29, Robby 5/1, Jordan 5/3.

All this unless MF had a list of tweets to send and he sent that one too soon, like when he tweeted that there were 8 guys left when there were still 11. It also means when Robby stopped by her room he hadn't seen her yet in Thailand, but they talked about that JoJo had told him about her room, so IDK for sure.

Thanks Grace. I am trying to remember that tweet and how things went down. Been away from this for a while due to personal life stuff and Still can't recall the tweet....is there a place to find it? Thanks!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:47 pm

AL, is this the tweet you're looking for?

by @fleissmeister
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
HEA wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

I did episode by episode, which is why I only went as far back as Des' season, who got horrible ratings. At one point in the middle of the season she went below the 6 million mark for total viewers at 5.9 million. Andi's season wasn't much better, but overall had better ratings than Des, however, one of Andi's episodes got the lowest in franchise history at 5.6 million total viewers.

Kaitlyn actually got solid ratings, but every episode of JoJo's has beaten Kaitlyn's except for the premiere.

It is quite easy to know she is very very popular. I just have to replay how the public reacted when CH said she was the next ette. I also have to go on live twitter and read all those tweets of fans.

I did not see the same reaction with any other ette when CH made the announcement.

JMO
Again, it's all relative. 
Deanna had a huge backing by Ellen. I'm sure there were other instances where things were similar.
It would be difficult for me to gage an audience response to CM when they have had a history of utilizing past audience responses to seasons they are in.  Kind of like using a canned 2006 audience response to a 2009 season which they have done.
This time Chase has Ellen's support, so that will be huge in TPTB's decision, imo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:47 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Tonights preview will most likely only be the MTA.  I'll make some SCs of anything important and get them posted as soon as I can tomorrow.  

Litta or I one will do SCs of the preview we get from the MTA of the LCDs and FRC.  Will update tomorrow before the epi on that.

One thing I got from the preview at the end of Epi 8 was that Robbie was wearing a blue suit and that we have no SCs of Jordan wearing a suit at this point. The only SC I saw of Jordan was him looking at a ring.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:31 pm

gurlbrit wrote:snipped

One thing I got from the preview at the end of Epi 8 was that Robbie was wearing a blue suit and that we have no SCs of Jordan wearing a suit at this point.  The only SC I saw of Jordan was him looking at a ring.

We have s/caps here of Jordan walking to the FRC.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3386p48-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-social-media-media-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:24 am

2observe wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
HEA wrote:

It is quite easy to know she is very very popular. I just have to replay how the public reacted when CH said she was the next ette. I also have to go on live twitter and read all those tweets of fans.

I did not see the same reaction with any other ette when CH made the announcement.

JMO
Deanna had a huge backing by Ellen. I'm sure there were other instances where things were similar.
It would be difficult for me to gage an audience response to CM when they have had a history of utilizing past audience responses to seasons they are in.  Kind of like using a canned 2006 audience response to a 2009 season which they have done.
This time Chase has Ellen's support, so that will be huge in TPTB's decision, imo.

I think that was different because of the way Brad's season went down. Ellen had DeAnna on her show and as far as I know, she doesn't film in the summer. I just don't think tweets will have the same impact. JMO of course.

Back to the suits, it looks to me like Robby's is blue and Jordan's is navy. It seems quite a bit different to me when they're walking up so why would they look the same when Jojo's talking to them? If this has been discussed I apologise for missing it. They're here if you want to see them again.  http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:16 pm

albean99 wrote:
2observe wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I think that was different because of the way Brad's season went down. Ellen had DeAnna on her show and as far as I know, she doesn't film in the summer. I just don't think tweets will have the same impact. JMO of course.

Back to the suits, it looks to me like Robby's is blue and Jordan's is navy. It seems quite a bit different to me when they're walking up so why would they look the same when Jojo's talking to them? If this has been discussed I apologise for missing it. They're here if you want to see them again.  http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

photoshop. They took out the seam in some caps too.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:24 pm

I still can't get over the fact they put them in the same colour. laugh out loud

I don't want to start the seam conversation all over again, by what makes us think the seam was deliberately photoshopped out?

I think it's clear one is Robby and the other Jordan just by the facial hair alone. Sorry I must have missed something along the way.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh