SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:56 pm

northernviewer wrote:I ended up watching Fantasy Suite portions and noticed a few things to compare on both morning after scenes.   Robbies portion was filmed in the actual bed and the food was laid out at the foot of it...and the bed looked slept in but not necessarily "slept in" giggling and her hair was in a messy bun, she had on a housecoat over her pj's and she basically looked well rested.   The morning after with Jordan ...they showed them leaving the bedroom and eatig in living room ... I couldnt help but wonder if bedroom was too messy??  Jojo's hair was nicely brushed and left loose and she looked sleepy, like she didnt get much rest but she did look content.  

I noticed that too! JoJo was ready to leave "ok i'm leaving to get dressed" or whatever she said. Total difference then how she was morning after with Jordan. Which was no surprise.

PS: love your signature quote! One of my favorite movies! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 1f49c

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 8367-910 thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 I_got_13 thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 E5kqdm15 thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:56 pm

the scary part is that there are folks who actually go around shooting and blowing up others.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:57 pm

nd4reality wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:The average man would grow weary of the inquisition and would see red flags with the woman he is dating who is constantly at it  -  Jordon is going to get frustrated with her if she keeps it up.

I would not be surprised if she merely slept in the same bed as Robby and talked into the wee hours without cameras.   This could all be for show and the story line of being in love with two men.  Jordon and her looked like a real couple, morning after.

JMO
True both points.

If she keeps it up he will walk but he will be blamed for it. IMO.

He's in the homestretch now!! thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 3806527698 Keep going, Baddy!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:03 pm

It's true, it would be understandable to be weary of the doubt and inquisitions but I said something similar in the Fan thread. Jordan isn't dumb and he can see how difficult this process is period, and how hard it is on Jo specifically. He must see a future with her or be willing to give it a real shot or he would be gone imo. Even Chase said how hard the process must be the next day to her.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:11 pm

MiniDiva wrote:The average man would grow weary of the inquisition and would see red flags with the woman he is dating who is constantly at it  -  Jordon is going to get frustrated with her if she keeps it up.

I would not be surprised if she merely slept in the same bed as Robby and talked into the wee hours without cameras.   This could all be for show and the story line of being in love with two men.  Jordon and her looked like a real couple, morning after.

JMO
I can see this too. She was so happy after spending the night with Robby. Meanwhile, she was so teary and on the verge of crying leaving BBJ, and that's how I expect our girl to act after sleeping with someone and not getting in all her cuddling/affection for like 26 hours after. She's a handful laugh out loud 

As for the questioning, she needs to decide what to do. Either she's going to push him away finally or she's going to choose him, commit and choose to believe him, but as @Ash2214, she needs to stop the in between insanity. It's exhausting for everyone involved.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:18 pm

Yes IA with you all, it would be frustrating and exhausting to all involved.... But because of her past bad relationships, the fact that after 2 1/2 months of gruelling filming and emotional ups and downs, she's finally going to be engaged with her hopefully forever after. I can see why her nerves are frazzled and she is scared out of her wits. I feel sick to my stomach for her. Fortunately for me laugh out loud it's over and she seems happy from what SM says. We'll soon see.  Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:34 pm

I think just as Ben should have kept his I love you's to himself even if he was feeling it....Jojo should have kept some of doubtful comments to herself or only spoke them in PI's. .... Especially the "thats what Ben said " one.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:35 pm

An average guy will get exasperated with Jojo. In the real world, where fake Jordan is still Aaron's brother, with many girls fawning over him ready to throw themselves at him, needy Jojo will be exasperating.

She's no different from the Jojo we saw desperately begging Ben for validation in the bathroom on the floor.  Someone needing such approval and validation constantly is textbook narcissistic! JMO

All that behavior Jojo showed where she had two 2on1 dates in order to discard men like wilted fries, she kept Alex only to drop him in the middle of the date, letting Luke go after such a picture perfect date and dropping Chase after accepting the FS card is like dangling a carrot stick and taking it all away, which is cruel. I really don't see an empathetic Jojo that everyone talks about other than her emotional breakdown. But that's probably just a manifestation of her unconscious feeling of being trampled on by her ex after getting a high of doing that to someone. JMO

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:54 pm

SarahD wrote:An average guy will get exasperated with Jojo. In the real world, where fake Jordan is still Aaron's brother, with many girls fawning over him ready to throw themselves at him, needy Jojo will be exasperating.

She's no different from the Jojo we saw desperately begging Ben for validation in the bathroom on the floor.  Someone needing such approval and validation constantly is textbook narcissistic! JMO

All that behavior Jojo showed where she had two 2on1 dates in order to discard men like wilted fries, she kept Alex only to drop him in the middle of the date, letting Luke go after such a picture perfect date and dropping Chase after accepting the FS card is like dangling a carrot stick and taking it all away, which is cruel. I really don't see an empathetic Jojo that everyone talks about other than her emotional breakdown. But that's probably just a manifestation of her unconscious feeling of being trampled on by her ex after getting a high of doing that to someone. JMO

You mention the real world and how an average guy would get exasperated with JoJo, but as you mentioned, this show isn't the real world and perhaps JoJo isn't like that in her real world relationship. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:01 pm

Being needy doesn't mean you're narcissistic IMO. Usually, especially for women, it just means you're insecure. Welcome to the world of women. Sad reality.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:32 pm

I wanted to say I enjoyed posting with you all last night. ; ) I'm interested in seeing what all they have to say to Chad tonight.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:F3 always gets the monkey shots
F2 in Lindsey in Sean's season got the monkeys on the beach in Thailand, I thought.

Catching up. handwave @Aunties_Love

I don't remember that, but I was thinking Kaitlyn had monkey's and now Chase had monkeys. Smiley

Just out of curiosity, who was the contestant on a date with I think Ashley, that was sitting on a bench and a dog came along and peed on their balloon? Sorry, can't remember exact details. Just wondering if that was a F3 as well.

Here's this for ya GA!

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 2016-011
thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 2016-012

GuardianAngel wrote:Right! Another F3 gets an animal in their FS epi!

OT - BTW he's happily married to a gorgeous girl and they have a baby girl named Olive who if IRC was born around the same time as Fordy. Smiley

Here's stats for you all for the F1's RC order from the episode before HTD's to the FD's  IMO, it's not an ABSOLUTE 100% pattern, but there are more seasons with the F1 getting their rose 2nd during the FD rc than not.

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 F1_rc_10
thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Bach_f10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh