SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Al Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:29 pm

lightredemption wrote:I've never seen Lauren say that she wouldn't promote products/imply that she's in any way above the show. Maybe I just missed it?
I don't think she has.

Al

Back to top Go down

h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:30 pm

Lauren has never once given me the impression that she feels she's above the show, the people who are on it, or whatever else in any way, shape, or form. That's not my impression of her at all.  Ben and Lauren never said they wouldn't do adds, just that it had to be a product they really cared about, so not like teeth whitening strips was I believe the direct quote. To me she seems normal for this show. Into fashion and beauty like them all. Friendly with other alums. Down to earth. People always speak very kindly and highly of her. I still maintain to some she  may appear aloof because she is reserved. I think it's her reserved nature that draws me to her. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:45 pm

clapping! Well said @sosleepy. And ITA

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:15 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Looks like the ads are coming with Lauren too laugh out loud Smiley

https://instagram.com/p/BI08jhHANY_/

I couldn't care less about the shilling since they all do it, but I have to say Lauren's ring is still one of the ugliest I've ever seen. Silly Ben.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:20 pm

I like her ring. Especially the side detail.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:21 pm

She has a blog now. A very professional one but IMO that showcases she doesn't think she's above the product selling. Lots of women want to know what she's wearing or the makeup products she uses. She's smart if she can make some cash by sharing her fave clothes/jewelry/makeup with everyone.
It's also nice to see some "shilling" of a product I've never seen before. I'll admit it, I clicked on the tag to see the watches.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:36 pm

mindless wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:Looks like the ads are coming with Lauren too laugh out loud Smiley

I couldn't care less about the shilling since they all do it, but I have to say Lauren's ring is still one of the ugliest I've ever seen. Silly Ben.

Do you remember Jillian's ring??! speechless Lauren's ring isn't my fave either, but it's gorgeous compared to Jillian's Neil Lane mess. Lots of times I'm not a huge fan of Neil Lane. He goes overboard for my taste, and I prefer simple. JoJo's ring - now that's a style I love. Much prefer JoJo's ring to Lauren's. No matter. I think Lauren landed one of the best quality men The Bachelor franchise is capable of producing, and that is worth 100x the style of her ring.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:47 pm

^Jillian's ring was so bad. I think the only ring I have loved was Des'. I'm glad Lauren is happy with her ring as that's what matters most.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:59 pm

Poor Jillian and that ring. But she got to keep it so she probably doesn't care. Lol

Not a fan of Lauren's ring either, but if she is that's what matter. I'm a basic b!%#h and like the cushion cut, halo style with a split shank.

h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 87b72b10 h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 86669110 h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:05 am

sosleepy wrote:
mindless wrote:

Do you remember Jillian's ring??!  speechless Lauren's ring isn't my fave either, but it's gorgeous compared to Jillian's Neil Lane mess. Lots of times I'm not a huge fan of Neil Lane.  He goes overboard for my taste, and I prefer simple.  JoJo's ring - now that's a style I love. Much prefer JoJo's ring to Lauren's. No matter.  I think Lauren landed one of the best quality men The Bachelor franchise is capable of producing, and that is worth 100x the style of her ring.

LOL, Jillian's was bad! I've only seen parts of her season, so had no recollection of the ring.

I'm sure Lauren loves her ring, because Ben gave it to her and she loves Ben, I just think it doesn't match her style at all. Her style is very classic and simple, so that massive intricate clunker sticks out like a sore thumb IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:09 am

Rings are personal things. All that matters is you are happy with your own, I guess. I could not wear a ring I was not happy with.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:11 am

I actually think JoJo's ring is more Lauren's style, and Lauren's ring is more JoJo's style. Embarassed no idea  Too bad they can't switch! laugh out loud Maybe that's a risk you take when you get engaged to someone you hardly know. Where is that hiding behind the couch emoticon when you need one? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq