SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 11 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:50 am

MF retweeting this makes me think it's a done deal.  Luke is the next lead.  I also think he had his eye on him early in the season when he asked if a young Tom Cruise would have made a good Bachelor.  JMO.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:50 am

^^ then it is possible that jojo and luke were never an item

but I am still convinced that they were after show or at least they met at one point. Maybe Luke got his closure, maybe they dated, maybe not.

But the after show twitters show me that they are not strangers.

and maybe FLEISS is pushing the fans to react about luke being rejected.... just his usual way to increase drama drama drama. we all know that we do not trust him right? At least I read it somewhere that Fleiss is often sharing fake tweets? So it cannot be only for one contestant...

JUST my opinion

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:53 am

Thanks for the sleuther update...
to Kasha for the ring pics/analysis and HEA for the tweet/insta history.
I may be late, but I'm all in now! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:55 am

Mommyof1 wrote:MF retweeting this makes me think it's a done deal.  Luke is the next lead.  I also think he had his eye on him early in the season when he asked if a young Tom Cruise would have made a good Bachelor.  JMO.

IA Mommy. I can't imagine MF wasn't drooling over a Luke Bach scenario all season.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:58 am

Thats a lot of info to decipher and dig threw at once.  What exactly in it indicates they were together at some point or met up?  Not trying to be snarky, sarcastic or rude... Just generally curious and I'm not seeing it.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:16 am

deleted the pictures. just left my opinion/conclusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:20 am

AH, I go take a short and much needed nap and awake to read maybe maybe nah? 
Nothing wrong with speculations and maybes, just confusing for my simple mind. My personal problem. 
Facts. I love data and facts. I can understand that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:43 am

Mommyof1 wrote:MF retweeting this makes me think it's a done deal.  Luke is the next lead.  I also think he had his eye on him early in the season when he asked if a young Tom Cruise would have made a good Bachelor.  JMO.

he's more like a young William Dafoe cantstopl not Tom Cruise. MF Rolling Eyes

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:50 am

nd4reality wrote:

he's more like a young William Dafoe cantstopl  not Tom Cruise. MF Rolling Eyes

oh wow...i see it! His nose and eyes(stare) Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:18 pm

I think he resembles Robin Thicke.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:59 am

nd4reality wrote:

he's more like a young William Dafoe cantstopl  not Tom Cruise. MF Rolling Eyes

Definitely no Tom Cruise...My hope is that if he is the lead, he can communicate to his ladies more clearly than he was able with Jojo. If he knew much about this process, which I say he did since he came in on a unicorn, he would have known how she was burnt by the I love you from Ben, and then wasn't the chosen one. I feel like as much as Luke was into her, I truly don't believe he was in love with her. JMO

Im sure watching it back now, he definitely sees the difference in his connection versus what she was feeling for Robby and Jordan at the time.

Hopefully at the MTA tonight we'll see Luke and got the answers he needed or wanted. yes

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:49 am

One thing I’ve noticed …since the MTA the media has been pushing Chase as the next Bach. Prior to this, it was my impression that Luke was a shoo-in and he repeatedly said he would be open to it. Since the MTA it’s been all Chase all the time. Do they just want to create tension and competition?

Could it be something else?

If J&J are having issues, as has been suggested, is it possible some romantic flame was rekindled when JoJo saw Luke at the MTA and he is no longer in the market??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo