SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 7 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:The handlers are always in their cast person's ear playing mind games. So nothing would be a far stretch. 
"Did you tell her you love her? Don't you realize that was your last chance? All the other guys have said it already. She was leaning towards you and out of her mind with doubt now. It's an unwritten rule the lead will not take anyone to the FD without those 3 little words". 
I could go on and on. This is how the game is played.

exactly. yes

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:27 am

Totally agree Kasha.  For me, I knew Luke was leaving at F4, however, I didn't expect it to go down the way it did and him having to interrupt the RC just to say ILY in case you need me to spell it out for you JoJo.  Especially after her telling the camera, she was going to eliminate Luke -- when has a lead ever said that before a RC?  :headbanging
Still need to get through Monday nights elimination to see how they portray Luke.  No man cry please Luke!  :tissuebox
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:50 am

MiniDiva wrote:Totally agree Kasha.  For me, I knew Luke was leaving at F4, however, I didn't expect it to go down the way it did and him having to interrupt the RC just to say ILY in case you need me to spell it out for you JoJo.  Especially after her telling the camera, she was going to eliminate Luke -- when has a lead ever said that before a RC?  :headbanging
Still need to get through Monday nights elimination to see how they portray Luke.  No man cry please Luke!  :tissuebox

IMO pretty much everybody... the prods just decided to do not show us in their plot. IMO

I am sorry but I am sadly convinced that Luke will cry watching the plane leaving the tarmac and that will be heartbreaking because Luke does not cry (re: his conversation with dad). Even his pals said it was very sad (I think it is James T).

I am not ready to see this. at. all. And I will keep in mind that Luke looks very happy today. I will keep in mind that the prods did not care who was left on the tarmac, they just wanted drama and they will give us that.

So I am thinking that this RC was done in 2 days....

ALL is my opinion only. TY

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 916
Fleiss twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:16 pm

If you look at the time stamps on the tweets, not just the date, it explains it a little more, IMO.

The tough night on 26th would have been made the morning of the RC, long before the RC started.  Unless they rushed from Chico to the air port hanger and did it all the night of Jordan's HTD on the 25th, which seems unlikely.  IMO, MF was just letting us know it was time for the HTD RC.  The talk about a long goodbye was made after the RC was finished, late in the day/afternoon on the 27th.  I tend to think the RC was like normal, started late on the 26th and went way into the wee hours of the morning of the 27th.  So technically it would have spanned two days (like many other RCs), but I don't think they actually set up, stopped filming and restarted the next day.  

MF does not always post in real time and IMO, this season he was trying to screw with and beat RS to the punch with revealing some info for spoilers.  JMOAA

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister
Tough night for Jojo  Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 1f625
9:52 AM - 26 Apr 2016

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
Talk about a long goodbye...
#TheBachelorette
6:17 PM - 27 Apr 2016
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:22 pm

and maybe we will have a #2 identical goodbye at FRC ....

F2 robby rejection
sunset peep talk VO
F1 jordan following day

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:32 pm

I'm not following, another goodbye identical to what?

I'm waiting for new previews and SCs to give us some indication of anything but a normal FRC.  Because right now, IMO, the season seems pretty straight forward, cut and dry,  but maybe that will change when we finally get some new previews, SCs and epi descriptions to work with.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:36 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Totally agree Kasha.  For me, I knew Luke was leaving at F4, however, I didn't expect it to go down the way it did and him having to interrupt the RC just to say ILY in case you need me to spell it out for you JoJo.  Especially after her telling the camera, she was going to eliminate Luke -- when has a lead ever said that before a RC?  :headbanging

I went into htd just knowing that Jordan was supposed to be f1 and no knowledge of how the rest shook out. Prior to htd, I thought for sure Luke was f2 and possible f1. Clearly, I let my personal preference for Luke influence me but their chemistry was off the charts, imo.

I think that Luke will be shocked but then stoic and a gentleman when she let's him go. He has experienced far greater tragedy in his life than this. I am excited to see him on MTA. He kept such a low key, low profile. Will be interesting to see how he handles craziness.

And, I should probably post in the fan thread but I just really admire him and his humble nature. I have a nephew trying to get into West Point and it is super competitive so the fact that he graduated plus served country and now pursuing a second career as singer songwriter musician ....swoon!! Yep, old enough to be his mom but I think he is just great and would love to see him as Bachelor.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:50 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm not following, another goodbye identical to what?

I'm waiting for new previews and SCs to give us some indication of anything but a normal FRC.  Because right now, IMO, the season seems pretty straight forward, cut and dry,  but maybe that will change when we finally get some new previews, SCs and epi descriptions to work with.  JMOAA

Taped in 2 days possibly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:08 pm

I'm all for a good foiler or thinking there might have been some sort of conspiracy leading to reshoots if something big went down.  But I need some sort of proof or indication that something actually did happen.  I'm just not seeing it this season.  Everything that was sleuthed during filming until now, seems to be matching up with epi descriptions and SCs, so far anyway.  Maybe new info and previews will tell a different story about the ending, but I'm still thinking it's just a normal FRC that will be overly hyped as the most dramatic yet.  Rolling Eyes   JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:26 pm

IA LB, I think they started late in the evening and ended in the wee hours.  Fleiss is just feeding us nuggets of information.  I don't doubt it was a long goodbye between JoJo and Luke unless Fleiss is including her crying fit on the tarmac.  They are milking "to be continued" & "the longest goodbye" for what it's worth, right out of Nicholas Sparks theme.  
Please don't let them leave him on the tarmac while the F3 guys fly off in front of him.   :drama
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:54 pm

Why would they tape in two days? They need the drama, the tears, the everything all at once. The F2 arrives earlier. It takes hours just for that part. The lead needs to freshen up, make up re applied etc, before the FRC usually just before sunset.

I don't recall a FRC being taped in two days.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:34 pm

MF's tweeting about a long goodbye could also reference tv time. 
We had the start of a goodbye to Luke last Monday with the rest of the goodby being this Monday. If this had been part of the Luke's storyboard---it was a long goodbye.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo