SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 19 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Duke702 Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well Haley better move fast. Ashley put her dibs on Luke. When asked during the F/B iheart radio that Ben hosted, if she'd go back on BIP, she said no way is she going back, unless Luke went.

The twins seem to always be acting, so I have no idea what they are really like and only know what I read here.

Maybe someone like Luke is what Haley needs. How old are they and how old is Luke?

UGH no WAYYY!!! Ashley needs to go AWAYYY, I don't think they would put her on AGAIN. And what makes her think Luke would even like her. It makes me mad that she's so entitled. Guess Wells kicked her to the curb and she's set her sights on Luke now. I seriously don't want to see her on these shows ever again, her 15 mins are way past up.

Geeze seems like all these old news girls are after Luke. I saw Becca trying to flirt with him too on snap. But those girls are all old news. Pretty sure whatever rejects from Nick's season will pull the "I really wanted Luke as the Bachelor" and be after him too. I'd actually put money on Luke dating one of Nicks girls right away. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:50 pm

I change my mind, forget Ashley. After catching up on threads, I see there's enough pics and snaps out there with Becca always near Luke acting like a teenager.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:51 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Was this talk on the Facebook live..?

Yes

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:25 pm

california90 wrote:
albean99 wrote:He can be bitter if he wants to imo. I still am. giggling

I can see him hanging out with Haley or some of the others but don't see it going anywhere.

I'm still salty from time to time about Arie.. LMAO.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrie!!! Yes!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:26 pm

avoice wrote:I get that Luke is BIG on truth and honour and the value of giving and keeping your word. Integrity is highly important and trust was violated. Jmo.

All worthy virtues, just not the currency of reality TV unfortunately!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:None of those three are what I ever imagined as Luke's HEA.

He was a little snarky when asked about his thoughts on Nick being the bachelor.

Seems he's still not happy. I hope he doesn't hold a grudge and just moves on. I was a little disappointed. I get why he was angry, and I totally believe he has every right to call them out but move on now.

He said when asked when will fans hear his new music, he said paraphrasing, 'now that his calendar has been freed up' in a sarcastic tone.

I really liked Luke. Sorry to hear that he is being a baby sore loser. NOT attractive.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:58 am

Perhaps Luke just doesn't like Nick. It happens. I do hope he moves on. This show isn't worth holding a grudge over. I also hope he turns and runs away from certain former bachelorettes.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:34 am

Seabear wrote:I had a good laugh over Ben asking Luke, Chase and Robby what they think of Nick as Bachelor. Nick was quite vocal about his dislike of Jojo's final 4 so it is no surprise to me that they are not Nick fans. I appreciate that JoJo's guys say what they really think. No sugar coaters there. laugh out loud  laugh out loud  I actually thought Ben was having fun with the idea of Nick as Bachelor...he clearly knew what the 3 would say IMO. The only truly excited one for Nick was Trashley IMO.  Now that CS has lost Nick as his wingman maybe Luke, Chase or Robby can fill that void. laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO

I did not hear Luke interview yet but I did hear Nick say on Afterbuzz that he was not a fan of Jo Jo final six so what goes around comes around.

Haley seems like a sweetie! But, yeah, hoping he ends up with someone else. Then again if he couples with someone from Bach Nation, he would get more press.

ETA...^^^Exactly Albean...Nick is not for everyone. He is a polarizing guy and super opinionated so why is it strange that Luke is not a fan??? I was a super fan of Nick on Andi's season, not a fan on Kaitlyn's season and appreciated his honesty on BIP3 so guess I am not sure where I stand now.

I am a Luke fan though!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:48 am

IMO, it is important to watch/listen to the FB live video. IMO, Ben put them all in an awkward position by asking them what they thought of Nick's being picked for the Bachelor, especially since ALL of them were in the running, especially Luke and Chase.

I adore Ben, but what was he thinking they would say (or what would anyone expect them to say): Oh, we are so pumped for Nick to be the Bachelor. That was their best choice ever!" I felt Ben was actually kind of poking some sort of reaction from any of them. Luke has a very good sense of humor, as do all of those guys and Nick. Nick himself the night of the announcement poked fun of himself and said "Well, at least I have a lot of experience." LUke and Chase made similar comments jokingly. Unfortunately, they keep being asked the questions about it. They have to answer. I cannot imagine how difficult it would be to answer those questions. As far as the "now that my schedule is freed up" in a sarcastic tone. I didn't sense that strong of sarcasm. To me, he was answering the question in truth. I know for a fact that they made him scrap all concerts and appearances and other people were covering for him. It is not his fault that they ditched him 11 hours before after he had put his life on hold, cancelled appearances or gotten other people to cover, didn't date anyone or pursue relationships, held off on his album and other projects. The show put him in that position. SO, to me, he is answering a question that Ben asked him. Of course, he is still not "happy" that they did that to him. But I really do feel he has moved on. He has said over and over...it wasn't that they didn't pick him. He is fine with that. I believe that. He just thinks they handled it horribly and hasn't appreciated their attacking his character and questioning his "sincerity" in the days that have followed.
ALL JMO, other than knowing they made him cancel dates/get others to cover.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:29 am

If not being picked is not what he's upset about, then all the more reason not to direct his anger at Nick. He didn't just stop at the "he has lots of experience" bit, he also added something like "lots of experience being in and out of relationships, mostly out", which I thought was a bit harsh. It's not like on-screen dating has worked out any better for Luke so far, otherwise he wouldn't have been in the running either. He's free to dislike Nick, but considering the situation everyone's fully aware of now thanks to him, it just comes off really sour grapey to me and that's never a good look. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:37 pm

albean99 wrote:Perhaps Luke just doesn't like Nick. It happens. I do hope he moves on. This show isn't worth holding a grudge over. I also hope he turns and runs away from certain former bachelorettes.

Agreed. I'd guess he's no fan of Nick or the show or the situation. IMO he just reacted naturally. I doubt I'd ever give a big smile and gush over being happy for someone else in his situation, more directed towards the show itself than the lead chosen but still. A little snarky displeasure is all I saw and that is warranted and no big deal IMO. That doesn't at all mean he's not over it or holds a grudge IMO. It's like an ex after a bad breakup to me, sometimes you'll always have a negative association if it/they are mentioned. Why sugar coat it? JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:46 pm

I am a Nick fan but I wills also be happy if Luke or Chase was the lead.
Can someone kind enough to provide the link for the FB interview, so I can form my own opinion ? TIA.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo