SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 6 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:15 am

IMO, while Luke might be leading "polls" out there, etc., I think there is a very good possibility that it could be Chase because Luke has turned it down as the season has aired, etc. MiniDiva had noted Chase's going out earlier than many of the other guys, and ironing a very fancy shirt early in the morning on Friday (possibly an important meeting that day).

If RS is accurate and CMIAW, Luke did not go up in the "hot seat", but Chase did. I don't know if that is a big deal or not, but if Luke did not officially take the "hot seat" I find it interesting that they didn't do that.

I find it really interesting that Luke has been so much quieter on his SM since a few days before MTA where he had been very active before that. Not sure about Chase, as I do not follow him.

IMO, they would not cast Robby, as there would just be too much baggage there with HopeGate and the InstaGate.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:24 am

Based on what Blu posted in the MTA thread, from RS, Luke does get put in the hot seat.

There are four guys that get brought up in the hot seat: Wells, Chad, Luke, and Chase.
Source: RS - MTA Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:32 am

I really don't see Luke turning the gig down. A lot of perks go with being lead. Plus, he's already started his promo tour as this season has been airing.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:47 am

I have been unspoiled all season and just started looking here and on social media about my favorites. I was very surprised that Luke is country singer and even more surprised that we have not seen any mention whatsoever this season.

While James T frequently played and sang, Luke stayed silent. His htd wpuld have been perfect setting for him to serenade her.

Makes me really really think they had the Westpoint grad and war vet slated for the lead role from the start. He has had a near perfect edit and fairly shocking that I have yet to read about even a parking ticket.

Again, I just started paying attention cause last episode finally convinced me that spoilers were most likely correct. I had always thought Luke would be f1 but now thinking next Bachelor for sure.

Only way he is not Bach is if he turns it down...and seriously, why would he with all the publicity and exposure???

Chase finally seemed to come out of his she'll on htd, imo. Nice to see him smile!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:15 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Based on what Blu posted in the MTA thread, from RS, Luke does get put in the hot seat.

There are four guys that get brought up in the hot seat: Wells, Chad, Luke, and Chase.
Source: RS - [url=http:/ww.bachandbachettefans.net/t3648p216-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-epi-10-july-26th-mta-sleuthing-spoilers#999485]MTA Thread[/url]

Thank you Ladybug82 for clearing that up, and I apologize if I caused any confusion. It will most likely be Luke. A week ago, IMO, I would have said it was 99.9% Luke. Today, I am less convinced. I would say 70% Luke and 30% Chase. JMO I really like both these guys very much, and IMO, I worry very much about either of these great guys taking it.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:06 am

IOM Luke got the raw end of the deal with his HTD for whatever reason. Jojo had already checked out and Luke knew it. The drama ahead was from TPTB. Sometimes I think this show is cruel.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:11 am

MVMom39forever wrote:I have been unspoiled all season and just started looking here and on social media about my favorites. I was very surprised that Luke is country singer and even more surprised that we have not seen any mention whatsoever this season.

snipped

Great post from a Non Spoiled member! Welcome to this side. Every one is doing a fabulous job over there @MVMom39forever !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:28 am

I am thinking that after his hometown, he went back with his handler at his hotel. So from the time he said goodbye at hometown to the time he came for the RC, the only thing he had in mind was jojo and talking about it with his handler IMO

Is it possible that the handler or himself understood that he lost an opportunity to tell her at a crutial time that he loved her? And thru his handler asked (or was suggested to do it) to interrupt jojo when she showed up?

He said himself: I could not think about anything else.

So still IMO, he replayed the hometown and how jojo reacted (pretty cold IMO) and thought he did something wrong. Luke said himself in their 1:1 argentina 2nd date that horses helped him about psychology (non verbatim). So I am pretty sure that he thought hard and understood that something was off.

Sadly, it was a one way street even though her reaction was IMO pretty similar as when she rejected Robby. IMO

That is how I understand it. So, yes, it is my opinion. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:34 am

I hope he realizes by now that it wasn't anything he did or did not do that cause JoJo to send him home. If JoJo was feeling it, she would have taken him to the FD. She played the game as long as she needed to. The ILY, or no ILY, made no difference to JoJo. All the guys, except Jordan, are playing a role for her so she can get to the end.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:48 am

babs wrote:I hope he realizes by now that it wasn't anything he did or did not do that cause JoJo to send him home.  If JoJo was feeling it, she would have taken him to the FD.  She played the game as long as she needed to.  The ILY, or no ILY, made no difference to JoJo.  All the guys, except Jordan, are playing a role for her so she can get to the end.

I agree   Very true.  Luke had been expressing his feelings all along directly to JoJo and the words ILY were just part of the story line.  While there was a lot of on-screen drama centered around Luke this week, at least he didn't get dumped in the Fantasy Suite. He likely learned about Chase at the MTA last week which may have boosted his bruised ego.   Luke is back in Nashville, hanging with his friends/songwriters so I am sure he is doing fine at this point.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:13 pm

babs wrote:I hope he realizes by now that it wasn't anything he did or did not do that cause JoJo to send him home.  If JoJo was feeling it, she would have taken him to the FD.  She played the game as long as she needed to.  The ILY, or no ILY, made no difference to JoJo.  All the guys, except Jordan, are playing a role for her so she can get to the end.

I am sure he does now... IMO

But I am also pretty sure that when he was living the moment, it was different. I think we all do. We think 'what if' so many times and put the blame on us when in fact it is what it is. Nothing he could have done would have make a difference.

He looks very happy now, no doubt after watching his snapchats. He truly cracks me up.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:15 pm

The handlers are always in their cast person's ear playing mind games. So nothing would be a far stretch. 
"Did you tell her you love her? Don't you realize that was your last chance? All the other guys have said it already. She was leaning towards you and out of her mind with doubt now. It's an unwritten rule the lead will not take anyone to the FD without those 3 little words". 
I could go on and on. This is how the game is played.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo