SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 8 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:58 pm

Agree. The ep RC is only shown on TV over 2 days not actually filmed over two days.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:07 pm

I thought the bolded statement relevant about JoJo's immediate feelings for Jordon.  Just another proof positive that ILY was completely unnecessary, and it was never going to be about Luke in the end, IMO.   duh   no no
Gottlieb questioned whether producers tried to keep Jordan on the show long-term because of that juicy storyline, but Harrison said people often give them "way too much credit for things" and the staff didn't have to try considering JoJo Fletcher was immediately smitten with the suitor.
Article Link
Posted in Thread
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:15 pm

This is topic of discussion for the main thread but CH keeps saying that the producers are given too much credit for so and so.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:28 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I thought the bolded statement relevant about JoJo's immediate feelings for Jordon.  Just another proof positive that ILY was completely unnecessary, and it was never going to be about Luke in the end, IMO.   duh   no no
Gottlieb questioned whether producers tried to keep Jordan on the show long-term because of that juicy storyline, but Harrison said people often give them "way too much credit for things" and the staff didn't have to try considering JoJo Fletcher was immediately smitten with the suitor.
Article Link
Posted in Thread

IA it was rather obvious from the beginning who her choice was. I'm sure she thinks Luke is a great guy and thinks highly of him, but she didn't act the same around Luke as she did with her spoiled F1 IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:31 pm

MiniDiva wrote:IA LB, I think they started late in the evening and ended in the wee hours.  Fleiss is just feeding us nuggets of information.  I don't doubt it was a long goodbye between JoJo and Luke unless Fleiss is including her crying fit on the tarmac.  They are milking "to be continued" & "the longest goodbye" for what it's worth, right out of Nicholas Sparks theme.  
Please don't let them leave him on the tarmac while the F3 guys fly off in front of him.   :drama
I saw a video in an eonline article that shows a car pulling away and Jojo on the tarmac crying so at least they didn't leave him alone on the tarmac while they flew away to Thailand.  Thank god for small wonders!!!

http://www.eonline.com/news/781587/the-bachelorette-who-is-jojo-sobbing-about-in-this-sneak-peek

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:45 pm

^^Thanks for sharing @SLA44   JoJo is one hot mess, you didn't tell me ILY so I will send you home, no wait the car is leaving with him, I made a mistake, I miss him already.  WTH?    stupid

You picked a fine time to leave me Luke Pell  Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 1f3b6    laugh out loud
(sung to the tune of Kenny Rodgers song "You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille")
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:48 pm

^^^Good!! Thanks for bringing over. The fact that her eye make up is smearing, makes me think those are real tears.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:49 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Thanks for sharing @SLA44   JoJo is one hot mess, you didn't tell me ILY so I will send you home, no wait the car is leaving with him, I made a mistake, I miss him already.  WTH?    stupid

You picked a fine time to leave me Luke Pell  Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 1f3b6    laugh out loud
(sung to the tune of Kenny Rodgers song "You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille")
Well at least that's better than being left on the tarmac although I think you are the one that said it would make a good song.  :Nod:

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:51 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Good!! Thanks for bringing over. The fact that her eye make up is smearing, makes me think those are real tears.
I agree those do look like real tears - crocodile tears.  I hope they didn't dose her with teargas and we are finally seeing real emotions.

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:52 pm

^^Yes, I am glad our guy Luke didn't get left on the tarmac for real, although it would be a good song.  JoJo is a bit late for tears after she let him go.  Can't wait to see what he has to say to her next week.

Tear gas! cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:54 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Yes, I am glad our guy Luke didn't  get left on the tarmac for real, although it would be a good song.  JoJo is a bit late for tears after she let him go.  Can't wait to see what he has to say to her next week.

Tear gas!   cantstopl
I am now looking forward to the MTA myself.  Usually not that interested in it because they tell nothing at all.

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Not sure when MTA airs, but I want to see what he says to her on the tarmac, like I thought you knew how I felt.  Gosh, he has been telling her every chance he got even in the short 1:1's how his heart skipped a beat thinking about her or similar.  

Dang, how many real men has the average girl heard that from?   beatingheart
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo