SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:14 pm

bamagal wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Here is another way to look at it:
The season IMO has been pretty obvious despite the lame drama and silly red herrings. So to stir up talk, TPTB floated a false sourced rumor to RS as they have done in the past. Now there is talk until the show airs in 4-5 days.

This is a refreshing viewpoint.  Before I even knew about all this new "stuff", I wondered if RS has always been "fed" information to beef up the interest in the show.  Maybe the ratings for MTN were down and this was leaked to spark interest in the next episode.

Train wrecks on this show sells a lot of tickets . I don't think they really needed RS imo, Jordy was a bad choice from the beginning . Maybe Jordy couldn't handle the fact that Jojo had sex with Robbie or the reasonings why Jojo did it. One never knows the fragile ego of dud like Jordy. AMO.

Back to top Go down

teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:28 pm

The negative response to JoJo choosing Jordan has been relentless. Particularly this past week with JoJo eliminating Luke and Chase. Maybe if things are strained in the relationship...JoJo is pulling the plug now to avoid what will be a brutal justification defensive press tour..with all the negative relationship and Aaron and Ben questions they will be asked at every turn. Instead of rolling out the red carpet...they will be walking down an ally littered with red flags. IF big IF they split already...maybe JoJo is weighing her best positive exit strategy. Monday will tell the story with the RL interactions.      JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:48 pm

nd4reality wrote:What else has he tweeted since ?

I'm waiting for a timeframe from him.

I thought his response was "yeah" to in the last couple of days.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:50 pm

Ya'know what I was just thinking: there's a video from JoJo at the MTA, answering questions. And she's asked who she thinks should be the next bachelor, and her answer was very interesting... The way she worded what she did, I thought was head scratching. It's on the @bacheloretteabc Twitter, if anyone can pls bring it over.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:What else has he tweeted since ?

I'm waiting for a timeframe from him.

I thought his response was "yeah" to in the last couple of days.

He heard some news in the last few days, that made him change his mind, from 'probably will break-up' to 'broken up'.
He has given no timeframe/date for the actual break-up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:53 pm

I'm hoping this is something fed to RS to make him look foolish since the spoilers are already out there and Jordan is the F1. Ya know, Ali's single and all that jazz.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:55 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Ya'know what I was just thinking: there's a video from JoJo at the MTA, answering questions. And she's asked who she thinks should be the next bachelor, and her answer was very interesting... The way she worded what she did, I thought was head scratching. It's on the @bacheloretteabc Twitter, if anyone can pls bring it over.

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:57 pm

IDK though, it's seems better if Jordan and her are broken up because of all the rumors about him. This isn't about the ending of FRC changing, but that they were engaged and now broken up. JMO. I just think JoJo is better off.

And RS said in his column that he's not sure whether they will pretend to be together and then announce a breakup later...or if they will admit to breaking up.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm hoping this is something fed to RS to make him look foolish since the spoilers are already out there and Jordan is the F1. Ya know, Ali's single and all that jazz.

I was thinking the same thing GA.....Ali's adamantly single, even on FRC night ( Roberto no where in the picture), and then there is Brad's absolutely Chantal and having had thanksgiving with Chantal's family. cantstopl

IM hoping since RS has been so gung ho on brining her f1 down, that someone has feed just fee RS a load of teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 28 3538374961 knowing he'd run with it at this point!

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:01 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Ya'know what I was just thinking: there's a video from JoJo at the MTA, answering questions. And she's asked who she thinks should be the next bachelor, and her answer was very interesting... The way she worded what she did, I thought was head scratching. It's on the @bacheloretteabc Twitter, if anyone can pls bring it over.

Thanks!

So yeah, what she said about the next bachelor is interesting. She said "right now you have Luke and Chase. Those are the f4 that are out there right now." Idk, just thought it was weird of her to say "right now."...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:01 pm

Plus the unfortunate mix up last 'ette season, they want to keep up with their odds for the 'ette seasons. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:01 pm

Just noticed on Twitter the Bachelorette account have tweeted people today to ask can they use their tweets on Monday night.

So far they have tweeted 5 people. Two are just general 'looking forward to the finale; 'Can't wait to see who she picks' that sort of the thing.
But the other three are all Robby related. None for Jordan so far.

Thought is was interesting....

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/758722523798212608
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/758720909750308869
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/758718628162174977
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/758718506082770945
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/758718297055465472

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily