SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 32 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:11 pm

Bachelorette's Robby Hayes Admits He’s Dating 'Are You The One?' Star Kathryn Palmer — Kind Of
Yes, we should. “We enjoy getting to know each other and have fun hanging out,” Hayes, 28, exclusively tells Us Weekly. “She’s a super sweet girl, but there’s nothing too serious going on. We’re definitely not dating.”

After all, Hayes, originally from Jacksonville, Florida, is still in contention for ABC’s Bachelor in Paradise this summer. “She knows that’s in the cards for me,” explains the model, who considers himself single. “If that happens, we don’t want any drama between us.”

Ummm... the article title and Robby's quote don't quite match up.  So which is it?  Basically it sounds like they're kind of dating until he finds out if he's Paradise bound.  If so he's gonna drop her and if not, they might get to know each other more?  laugh out loud What an idiot!  IMO of course! laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:23 pm

This is another Luke and Danielle situation.

All for the media attention. Rolling Eyes

Smh, I need to stop visit this thread.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:35 pm

...and Corrine, and Chase. Whoever these people are that are "not dating" IMO are fools to have anything to do with them. They have no shame in admitting that they are waiting to be asked to BIP before they make any sort of public announcement that they are dating.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:47 pm

If Robby goes on BIP, I must admit, I am looking forward to the edit TPTB give him. It'll be good. He and Luke would be in contention for the worst edit.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:56 pm

Oh, I think TPTB will have plenty to have fun with... Robby, Chase, 1F, Luke, Josh, etc.  And Soules was contemplating it, but I think he'll probably be unscathed, even though he's associating with the previously mentioned losers (IMO) because he's the least offensive out of the bunch (IMO) and TPTB will have too many others to run over first. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:07 pm

Wait, Josh is going again? speechless
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:11 pm

I have a feeling if CS goes he might get the "redemption" edit...because honestly with all of those others....what else are they going to do with him. I will laugh my butt off if he comes out engaged. What a joke....

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:43 pm

Are You the One's Kathryn Palmer Reacts to Those Romance Rumors With The Bachelorette's Robby Hayes

"We've been talking a little bit over Instagram and then he got my number and then we chatted a little. We went out. He invited me to his event in Fort Lauderdale so we hung out then. We had a great time," Kathryn shared with E! News exclusively. "We were at the zoo, but we're not taking things too seriously right now because Bachelor in Paradise is an option [for him] so we're just sitting back and seeing what happens."
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:45 pm

That would be the day I'd be a Kathryn. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:16 pm

Yeah seriously, how pathetic are these people who are totally fine hanging around playing second fiddle to BIP of all things? dizzy JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:44 pm

Kathryn's pretty pathetic imo so I'm not surprised she's okay looking like a dumbass in public. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:19 pm

aviej wrote:Wait, Josh is going again? speechless

I am also curious if Josh is going no idea Does anyone know ? Sorry to be off topic it was in one of Ladybugs post.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues