SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:19 pm

Julianne will probably be better than Tyra but not a fan of either. It won't make me come back to the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:51 pm

Interesting comments from Tom B!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:13 am

@Norcalgal Always a class act. I saw him speak once at the LA Times book fair at UCLA. He had written a book, "I'm hosting as fast as I can". He was great, so funny, charming, nice.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:25 pm

What a shock. Sympathies to family and friends. RIP

Len Goodman, Former 'Dancing with the Stars' Head Judge, Dead at 78

The former professional ballroom dancer died Saturday following a short illness
Len Goodman, the former head judge on Dancing with the Stars, has died. He was 78.

Goodman's manager Jackie Gill confirmed the news in a statement released Monday morning. "It is with great sadness to announce that Len Goodman has passed away peacefully, aged 78," Gill said in the statement shared with BBC News. "A much loved husband, father and grandfather who will be sorely missed by family, friends and all who knew him."

Goodman died on Saturday at a hospice in Kent, England, surrounded by his family, according to the BBC. He had bone cancer.

https://people.com/tv/len-goodman-dead-78-dancing-with-the-stars-head-judge/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:06 pm

@GuardianAngel What a legend! He was so integral to the success of DWTS. I'm glad we knew about his retirement and all the co-hosting changes before he died so we didn't get hit with too many shocks.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:00 pm

I was very sad to hear about Len's passing. He was the judge who I most respected when I watched.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:52 pm

albean99 wrote:I was very sad to hear about Len's passing. He was the judge who I most respected when I watched.

Loved him - “The ten from Len”. 🥲
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:29 pm

I haven't listened to this yet.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:59 am

RIP Len. You will be missed. :tissuebox

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 8367-910 DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 I_got_13 DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:13 am

I haven't listened to this yet.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-the-most-dramatic-podcast-106075267/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:24 am

Congrats to Maks and Peta on baby Rio! Born 6/18. DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2870920272

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 8367-910 DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 I_got_13 DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:29 am

Also congrats to Mark Ballas and his wife BC Jean for expecting a baby!! I've been waiting for this news!! heartbeat

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
jojo47
Amethyst
LoveDovez
MiniDiva
bluwavz