SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:37 pm

It does seem like these blah washed out neutrals are a trend. I personally don't like them, but not my nursery(thankfully).

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:39 pm

albean99 wrote:They must be so thrilled to have their baby boy. I like his name.

It's a lovely room but what happened to colors in nurseries? It seems like everyone's doing these light, subtle rooms for their babies which seem to suit their preferences more than the babies imo.

It's a beautiful room, but I couldn't agree more that these nurseries seem more for the parent than the child. Everything looks so sterile.

I was hoping we would see a picture of the little guy, but not yet, and can't say I don't blame them for wanting to keep some privacy.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:15 pm

17 hours a day in the nursery caring for the baby? How is that possible?

I do like the fireplace in the nursery. Personally IMO I think colourful nurseries are better for the baby's needs. They would have lots of different things to look at and discover.

Looking forward to seeing a pic of the little guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 31, 2017 6:35 pm

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/julianne-hough-wedding-133502

'DWTS' Co-Stars Julianne Hough and Peta Murgatroyd Plan to Get Married on the Same Day (EXCLUSIVE)

Weddings are never simple!

Life & Style has learned that Dancing With the Stars pros Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd’s wedding is the same day their co-star Julianne Hough and boyfriend Brooks Laich, 33, planned to tie the knot.

MORE: Kourtney Kardashian's New Man Younes Bendjima Treats Her Better Than Scott Disick Ever Did

Peta exclusively tells Life & Style that their wedding celebration will be July 7, 8 and 9. “It’s a big three days. I’m super excited about it,” says Peta, noting the wedding itself is July 8, which is the same day DWTS judge Julianne chose to get hitched

Julianne set her date first, but Peta, 30, and Maks, 37, didn’t know about it. “It just so happened that Peta and Maks chose the same date,” the source continues.

The conflict is forcing co-stars and the DWTS crew to choose between weddings. “You have to be either Team Hough or Team Peta and Maks,” the source notes. “There’s a lot of behind-the-scenes drama.”

Though Julianne hasn’t publicly revealed where she’ll swap vows, she’s blogged that “a destination wedding would make sense,” pondering a vineyard, ranch or tropical island, making it impossible for guests to attend both.

“It’s a big headache for the DWTS cast and crew,” adds the source.
DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Julianne-hough-peta-murgatroyd

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed May 31, 2017 6:41 pm

IMO I see more of the pro's going to Peta & Maks wedding.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed May 31, 2017 9:02 pm

I'd personally go to Peta and Mak's wedding since I think it would probably be a lot more fun than Julianne's.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Emma, Sasha, and Hailey will all be at the Hough wedding I'm sure. Emma & Sasha are very good friends with the Houghs and Hailey dates Derek. As for the rest of the pros, I think there's a pretty significant divide between the Houghs/Chmer's....if you pay close attention to snaps/insta you can pretty much tell who falls on what side of the line.

Just as I'm pretty confident that Sharna and Alan will be at the Chmer's wedding. Sharna is Peta's best friend and Alan is very close with Maks & Val.

I also would expect Maks & Peta to get married in NYC....if Julianne's wedding is closer in location to LA where many of the pros live I could see more of them attending Julianne's simply due to geography. And I would expect the same for the DWTS crew.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 pm

JMO, I actually think it was a little rude to not have the weddings the same day. It puts there fellow cast members in a bit of a difficult position. I know it started an accident, but were they really so far along once it was figured out?

BTW, I would go to Maks and Peta's but still think it is in poor taste to have the two weddings on the same day. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:02 am

stuckinsc wrote:JMO, I actually think it was a little rude to not have the weddings the same day. It puts there fellow cast members in a bit of a difficult position.  I know it started an accident, but were they really so far along once it was figured out?

BTW, I would go to Maks and Peta's but still think it is in poor taste to have the two weddings on the same day. JMO.

Why? They aren't family and somehow, I suspect there isn't that much love lost between the two clans...Hough's and the Chmerkovskiy's. Ultimately it comes down to dates. The taping of the show and the tours and other possible commitments dictate their availabilities and who knows about the dates their respective venues had available.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:38 am

I'm going to say that having them with the same wedding date is probably a good thing for the DWTS Tour. Just went and looked at the tour schedule....they have a full week off that week. Show July 2nd and then the next show isn't until July 10th. That means everyone can attend their respective weddings and get back to work.

It is what it is....you can't plan your weddings around your guests schedules....that's just not possible, let alone realistic. Set your date, plan your wedding, and live happily ever after. I've always said....at the end of the day the only thing that matters about your wedding day is that the bride, groom, and officiant are there....everything else is just the icing on the cake. As long as at the end of the day you've said your I Do's, nothing else should matter. The wedding is supposed to be about the "marriage"....not the party! ;) All IMO.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:29 pm

^^ Agreed. Also Julianne got engaged first so she probably had her date way in advance.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:32 pm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
jojo47
Amethyst
LoveDovez
MiniDiva
bluwavz