SELECT CONTENT

Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:44 am

IDK. 
A close friend of mine is going on a Carrib. cruise and one of the stops is a place where the Zika is confirmed. Their daughter was told by her ob/gyn to not even think of pregnancy for 9 months after they return to the states. 
It's not only females that need to be concerned, it's males also as they can spread it. Being that most Olympians are child bearing ages it does put a mean twist on things. 
It is what it is at this point, but I don't think with all the other issues of location, this was a wise choice. 
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Post by california90 Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:20 pm

Soooo many new swimmers this year!! Wow!!

I already miss some of my old favorites and getting nervous for Missy and Ryan. (Ryan made it but has yet to get his individual spot). I think Michael will make a bid as well. Still also waiting for Allison, Matt Grevers, and Nathan Adrian.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:08 pm

I am soo ecstatic for Michael Phelps & Ryan Lochte going 1-2 in the 200IM! I've watched this 'rival' for years between the two and couldn't be any happier that they might get to race against each other for 1 (probably last) time at an Olympic.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:19 pm

^Same here! I hope they go 1-2 in Rio too. It would be a great way to end their rivalry.

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 10 87b72b10 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 10 86669110 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:02 pm

umngirl wrote:^Same here! I hope they go 1-2 in Rio too. It would be a great way to end their rivalry.

I think that would be icing on the cake!! Don't think they'll be back for Tokyo since they'll both be 35 and these young swimmers are lit and giving them a run for their money laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:11 pm

california90 wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Same here! I hope they go 1-2 in Rio too. It would be a great way to end their rivalry.

I think that would be icing on the cake!! Don't think they'll be back for Tokyo since they'll both be 35 and these young swimmers are lit and giving them a run for their money laugh out loud.

No kidding!

But it's okay, in 2032 Boomer Phelps might be there and if Ryan has a kid soon them too. The next generation of Phelps vs. Lochte. Lol

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 10 87b72b10 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 10 86669110 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:55 pm

umngirl wrote:
california90 wrote:

No kidding!

But it's okay, in 2032 Boomer Phelps might be there and if Ryan has a kid soon them too. The next generation of Phelps vs. Lochte. Lol

haha omg! i can't wait for boomer to take on his legacy and bless us all with dolphin 2.0. but if ryan has a kid..lord, i hope he doesn't name his kids after rappers like he does with his dogs.

alsoo i love mama phelps, but where is mama lochte? lmao and the time she accidentally told media that ryan has 1 night stands! cantstopl never forget.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:18 am

There's very sad news that John Saunders from ESPN has passed away at 61. I watched him hosting Sports Reporters but also saw him commentating in different sports. He was born in Canada and loved his hockey. Such a nice man and I'm now reading what he did for the Jimmy V Foundation and many other things. I also didn't realize that he suffered from depression and has a book coming out next year. Robin Roberts and Jesse Palmer talked about him on GMA and she was fighting back the tears (I was crying myself by this time). He left behind a wife and two daughters.

http://heavy.com/sports/2016/08/john-saunders-cause-of-death-how-did-the-sports-journalist-die/

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:41 am

RIP John Saunders. Far to young. It's disturbing how many people suffer from mental illness and you would never know.

I hope the family finds comfort and strength by his everlasting memories.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:08 pm

This incredible woman is someone I have the pleasure of knowing through my job. I was standing at the finish line when she crossed it this past Saturday. She's a legend and I love that she has her own commercial where others will be introduced to her. You rock Sister Madonna!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEf7MoQYgzE

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:28 pm

Wow @umngirl ! Thank you for sharing! Sister Madonna is wonderful example of how to be motivated to eat healthy and stay fit!

I watched it twice, so good! I was taught by Catholic nuns. I have two nun statues in my china cabinet. I need to take them out and put them by my glider!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:34 pm

86 yrs young. What an inspiration. Thanks!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sports - Free For All - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
SLA44
california90
AllAboutLove
Momon001