SELECT CONTENT

Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:36 am

She is such a bada$$. (apologies for the language Sister).

There are so many other awesome examples of the amazing and diverse people I've met through my job. From our Olympic athletes to the cancer survivors racing for charity, triathlon really has so many great stories to share.

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 11 87b72b10 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 11 86669110 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:00 pm

Tough loss for Toronto FC soccer. Geesh, what a great season, too bad it had to end in a shoot out to determine the win. It's been so exciting and a lot of fun along the way.

Congrats to Seattle Sounders!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:32 am

A year later since my last post. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:38 am

They dominated again this year but this year it went the right way..

YAY Toronto.......now Leafs its your turn!!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:10 am

Anyone follow March Madness? How’s everone’s Bracket?
I didn’t fill one but so happy my Wolverines advanced to Elite Eight Go Blue!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:31 am

Sorry I just cannot cheer on your Wolverines. Just isn't in my Buckeye blood to do so rofl

Didn't fill out a bracket this year but man it is certainly madness! Mine would have been busted because I've always had a soft spot for Gonzaga and after they beat the Buckeyes I was hoping they'd go all the way.

I'll have to see how tonight shakes out before I decide who to root for going forward although I'm thinking how cool it would be for the winner of Kansas State/Loyola-Chicago to go to the finals!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:43 am

Hail to the victors! We are heading to the National championship!
#GoBlue!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:36 am

This is such a sad day for Junior Hockey and hockey fans. The unimaginable. These kids live away from their parents to play the game they love with hopes and dreams of getting into the NHL. My heart is so heavy and sad today for all their families and friends.

Head coach among 14 killed in Sask. junior hockey team bus crash
Darcy Haugan died when semi-trailer collided with passenger bus about 30 kilometres north of Tisdale, Sask.

Humboldt Broncos head coach Darcy Haugan has been identified as one of 14 victims who died when their junior hockey team bus collided with another vehicle on Friday.

The RCMP confirmed 14 fatalities and 14 injuries in the collision in Saskatchewan on Friday.

Police say there were 28 people on the bus at the time of the crash, including the driver. Three of the injuries are critical. RCMP is working with partner agencies to notify and support families and has not yet released information about who was killed or injured.

A GoFundMe page raising money for families affected by the crash had raised $337,267 of its $500,000 goal by 10 a.m. Saturday, 13 hours after it was created.
cbc news

NHL, Hockey Canada release statements on Humboldt Broncos tragedy

The hockey world is mourning those lost in a tragic accident that claimed the lives of 14 people when a truck collided with a bus carrying the Humboldt Broncos junior hockey team in northeastern Saskatchewan Friday.

NHL commissioner Gary Bettman released the following statement Saturday morning:

“Our thoughts are with the players, families, coaches, team management and all those throughout the community who have been affected by the tragedy involving the Humboldt Broncos hockey team. The NHL mourns the passing of those who perished and offers strength and comfort to those injured while traveling to play and be part of a game they all love.”

Hockey Canada also released a statement expressing its condolences:

“We are shocked and saddened over the tragic news of the accident involving the Humboldt Broncos Junior A hockey club. We are devastated to learn of the fatalities and the serious injuries. We extend our deepest sympathies to the Broncos organization, the families, the friends, the fans and entire Humboldt community. Our hockey community is a tight-knit family. We will come together in support of each other in the days ahead, as we mourn those lives lost, remember the injured and support those whose lives are forever changed by this tragedy.”

Police said there were 28 people, including the driver, on board the bus when the crash occurred at around 5 p.m. local time.
Sportsnet.ca

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:04 am

Breaks my heart. These guys, Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 11 3552228123

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:12 am

@GuardianAngel

My heart hurts so much all of today. I am an emotional blubber baby.

I cannot even imagine (well i kind of can) what the families and friends are going through. I am just numb and so so sad.

We feel this stuff really hard here and I wish there was something I can do.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:00 pm

@nikikass me too. It's been non stop for me reading updates. It can't get any worse than mixing up between one deceased and one who actually survived. God how horrible for the families.

I don't have anymore hockey sticks after my son moved out otherwise I'd #PutYourStick out.

I've lit a candle every night. Feel so helpless.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:15 pm

I have my sticks out. And found a Tim Hortons hockey puck too.

It’s nice to see all around the world doing this.

The mix up was awful i cant even imagine that. Holy crap.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sports - Free For All - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
SLA44
california90
AllAboutLove
Momon001