SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 45 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:26 pm

I really hope they're just enjoying their time together detoxing before the move and BBJ's job starts. I don't think any of this extra tv stuff ever leads to anything good. Especially when it's a sensitive woman like Jo who already felt put through the wringer. I'm crossing my fingers for them returning to normalcy like us plebs.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 45 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:31 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:You can see just a little bit of his black shirt, and black and white shoes.  He is right next to JoJo.  

I had to click on the pic to enlarge it to see. Lol.

Here's a clearer pic. Jordan is wearing a cap and the other guy i'm assuming is Brandon.

Jordan and JoJo spotted by fans last night at Target in Westlake Village, CA! ❤️

Whoops. I guess I had the two guys mixed up. I can tell more clearly in this photo. Jordan is in black wearing the Owl hat.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:31 pm

I don't think they're doing any appearances. They've been spotted out just shopping and stuff every day.

It could be that they aren't scheduled to move into their house until next week so they're hanging in California until then. They'll for sure be back in Dallas by Thurs because JoJo is suppose to make an appearance at that Budlight event on Thurs.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:35 pm

They probably wanted to visit a few people (friends and family) before heading for Dallas.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:46 pm

I think Jo was wearing Jordan's t-shirt. He has a blue shirt with the same logo/ design when he's working at the gym.

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 45 2uzw2t0

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 45 2l9ryx4
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:51 pm

That's adorable!! Good call @Isabel123!! I thought it looked a little long on her laugh out loud I hope they don't have to spend too much time apart when he starts to work but at least she'll always have his clothes to steal now!

And in the pics from Target, it totally looks like she's holding Brandon's hand. I know baddy isn't a jealous guy but pretty sure that's just an optical illusion. Really funny pic though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:09 pm

Priceless reaction when asked about the hook up in fantasy suite  cantstopl  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIwE8AKjVm5/?tagged=thebachelorette

CREDIT: @bachelorettebabes
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:39 pm

Is she allowed to travel with him to NC for his job?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:40 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Is she allowed to travel with him to NC for his job?

Yes, she would be able to travel with him. It's just a matter of how often she'll want to do it during that 3-4 month period.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Is she allowed to travel with him to NC for his job?

Yes, she would be able to travel with him. It's just a matter of how often she'll want to do it during that 3-4 month period.
That's what I thought. Is she allowed to go to the studio with him during the day or would she be confined in the hotel room/roaming around North Carolina til he got off work? I think she could go twice a month. That way they still get a break from each other/she can still do what she needs/wants to do in Dallas. That's 2 weekends out of 4 weekends in a month. Half/half. Seems good IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:04 pm

Same shirt !!! joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 45 2498057887
IG Joelleandjordanrodgers

Jordan's a hottie.
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:28 pm

Emila, since the like button is missing, just know that I like your post about 5000 button clicks worth!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy