SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 46 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:33 pm

this Instagram account has great content. I just loved this clip they created

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIsrItAjjAG/?taken-by=joelleandjordan

Just loving all the Instagram accounts for this couple.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 46 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:34 pm

BKay wrote:Emila, since the like button is missing, just know that I like your post about 5000 button clicks worth!

Lol me too. The subject is worth his weight in gold IMO. Hot man.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:
BKay wrote:Emila, since the like button is missing, just know that I like your post about 5000 button clicks worth!

Lol me too. The subject is worth his weight in gold IMO. Hot man.
A million times over ...I love -love this ... :fanningfan

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:06 pm

He was always hot but honestly seeing him with Jo post show, the hotness is offffff all the charts now. Nothing can be hotter than what's been going on in this thread thanks to their interactions laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:16 pm

Me too giggling he is soooooo hot!!! :fanningfan drooling
I always liked Jordan!!! I watch the first episode unspoiled a see who I like and than go and look after the spoilers. And for me, and Jojo Hugesmile it was Jordan from the beginning. I never thought Ben was the one for Jojo. I love Jordell together. I rewatched the season and you can see they always were touchey with each other even on night one! He touched her leg, she has her leg ove his, holding hands, his little kisses, holding her face when he kisses her, the wallkisses and I can so on Hugesmile
And in real live they are even cuter!!! I think they have a good chance!!! Kaitlyn an Shawn always will have a soft spot in my heart but Jojo and Jordan are my number one an I think the hottest couple of the Bachelore/ette ever beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:20 pm

Not sure if this has been posted, in this vid Jojo reveals that her family codename for Jordan is "tulip".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLnwt1fUa-EVgTL60TIONmLwB99Sx_1eDv&v=eqK44DTrIiE

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:32 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Priceless reaction when asked about the hook up in fantasy suite  cantstopl  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIwE8AKjVm5/?tagged=thebachelorette

CREDIT: @bachelorettebabes

Does anyone know which interview vid this is from ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:36 pm

Its from the People interview where they play Bach etiquette. It's incredibly interesting and revealing! Starts at 16:50 in that vid.

And Jo just snapped: they're brunching so hard laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:40 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Not sure if this has been posted, in this vid Jojo reveals that her family codename for Jordan is "tulip".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLnwt1fUa-EVgTL60TIONmLwB99Sx_1eDv&v=eqK44DTrIiE

http://www.people.com/article/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-play-bachelorette-iquette
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:Priceless reaction when asked about the hook up in fantasy suite  cantstopl  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIwE8AKjVm5/?tagged=thebachelorette

CREDIT: @bachelorettebabes

Does anyone know which interview vid this is from ?

http://www.people.com/article/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-play-bachelorette-iquette
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:48 pm

thanks for the link.

Another awesome, cute and funny interview.

:Woah-hoo:

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:56 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Not sure if this has been posted, in this vid Jojo reveals that her family codename for Jordan is "tulip".

Aww. "The Garden" lives on! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy