SELECT CONTENT

Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:51 pm

@Aunties_Love no info yet on when Cameron was let go. FRC was around August 26 though so may help with sleuthing if SM comes into play as nothing to indicate anything as yet
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:49 am

Holy guacamole. I'm....ummm...lost for words :hot:

Bet Sam F is spewing
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:06 pm

Cameron is the first guy to be posted on the official SM for Bette AU https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU#

Will firefighter Cam set Georgia’s love ablaze? #BacheloretteAU Sept 21.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:08 pm

A bit of Cameron and his intro posted on the official SM for Bette AU https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU#

Cam is tall dark and handsome, and he wants what Georgia wants. Could he be the man to light her fire? #BacheloretteAU Sept 21.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:20 pm

If he's not F1, he could be a contender for next Bachelor
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:30 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:If he's not F1, he could be a contender for next Bachelor
IA. I can see it either way and Lee in the mix as well. They seem to be the two guys the show is focusing on the most pre-season
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:If he's not F1, he could be a contender for next Bachelor
IA. I can see it either way and Lee in the mix as well. They seem to be the two guys the show is focusing on the most pre-season

Hoping that their personality is as good as their looks
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:28 am

Oh my gosh another spunk, seriously how can she choose.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 am

DM article on Cameron http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3777930/Georgia-Love-swoons-meets-hunky-firefighter-Cameron-Cranley-mansion-Bachelorette-promo.html

I also noticed that on the Bachelorette AU FB account Cameron was being tagged and liked comments about him. (I have noticed a lot of the guys this season on SM are liking posts and comments about them so maybe another season like last one where the guys just can't keep quiet?)

Luke McKenzie Let's go Cammy! Cameron Cranley. Michael Gliddon can this guy pull or what?
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/886572284820560/?comment_id=886653908145731&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:06 pm

Hubba Hubba! eyedrool

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:04 am

As @Sundy posted, Cameron has been liking some very racy pics on his SM. So it may be a clue he is not F1?

Add in this and he has done stripping?  :shocked!: Why?!!! I guess for charity but still... There are some not so safe pics so won't bring them over of a girl that Cam has stripping with. I must say I am very surprised and after Blake Garvey also from Perth with his stripper business and background I am giving Cam some serious side eye

Blake Garvey 2.0? The Bachelorette's Rhys Chilton is revealed to be a topless entertainer... as footage emerges of firefighter Cameron Cranley stripping on stage

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3799609/The-Bachelorette-s-Rhys-Chilton-revealed-topless-entertainer-footage-emerges-Cameron-Cranley-stripping-stage.html#ixzz4KsNMiP9Z
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:28 am

Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bacheloretteau-bacheloretteau-bachelorette-georgia-26uf03fWVArMZGL8k
Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bacheloretteau-love-bachelorette-l0HlH6Pn7ZdcTqC2c
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum

+14
ElonM
Loulou
Flowergrrl
Maddy
Hanate