SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:48 pm

I just rewatched Lee's HTD and it was actually hilarious, especially in the beginning! I was laughing out loud. Sooo many good moments.

I also put it on mute for Georgia's PIs and when they are walking out the door at the end to say goodbye.

Without sound, it really shows their connection with the kisses and I noticed Georgia was leaning into the kiss and stopping Lee from talking mid-sentence to kiss him and they were intertwining their hands like they have been doing since their 2nd SD.

Their connection is incredible. Even their BL was in-sync. They really do mirror each other.

I honestly don't see how Georgia couldn't choose Lee. They have that *it* factor where they light up around each other

:sprinklehearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:59 pm

I'm still on the train AAL
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:00 pm

Me too.

Choo Choo - pun heaven here we come !

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Choo choo on the Georgia-Love-Lee train  bestbud! cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:01 pm

I noticed when rewatching that when Lee opened he was such a gentleman and had Georgia go through the door first but the sweetest thing was that while he was holding the door and then closing it, Lee was still holding Georgia's hand and kept holding her hand as he closed the door. He never let her hand go beatingheart

Lee holding the door and Lee and Georgia holding hands and never letting go
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Doing their hand intertwining thing  seeing hearts
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
my scs

plus the ones on the previous page where he still is holding her hand with his  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:08 pm

symbolically not wanting to let her go!
Was purple chosen for Lee's HDT? He had on a purple sweater coat, His Mom and Grandma had varying shades of purple .

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:47 pm

I love this recap of Lee's HTD and Georgia's "worry"  Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 3806527698

Down in Melbourne, Lee impresses from the beginning with his hometown date. One: They both already live in Melbourne, so Georgia can chill and not have any clingy mums or sisters accuse her of relocating their boys. And two: Lee shows up in the morning with coffee and flowers. He’s a complete dream.

Arriving at Lee’s parents’ home, the family explodes with love and gives them the best reaction of the night. It comes up that Georgia lived in Tasmania, and Lee’s nan reveals that’s where Lee was conceived. Who doesn’t love a nan with some old timey sex stories?

Things are perfect with his family. But it takes a turn during one-on-one time with Lee’s mum, who reveals Lee’s only ever dated blonde girls.

This throws Georgia through a loop and she starts freaking out with all these concerns. Basically, Georgia’s a drama queen and this one problem can be fixed with a Clairol home kit.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:47 pm

LynnTa wrote:symbolically not wanting to let her go!
Was purple chosen for Lee's HDT? He had on a purple sweater coat, His Mom and Grandma had varying shades of purple .
I think so. I noticed they all wore similar colors. Same for the other HTDs it seem color was similar?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:25 pm

this thread needs some more pretty ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HOT!

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:55 pm

I'm not trying to be pervey or anything but is strikes me that when Georgia and Lee kiss they connect at the hips. It's very sensual IMO. Does she do that with all the other guys?

And thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for posting. :fanningfan
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :yes: G and Lee are definitely more sensual/sexual than G is with the other guys, imo. But they still have something sweet about them too (I think it's their silliness and humor which is a great juxtaposition for their chemistry.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think the gif was posted upthread with the video but if not thank you! It needs to be reposted on the daily :fanningfan

I am currently clipping out G-Lees? Love-Lee? dates and moments from the episode and will upload them. There are some awesome moments. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:39 pm

I have some troubling thoughts-- Lee has had 2SD &GDs yet he never got SQT,GDR and G said during CP Lee didn't put effort to spend some time with her(implying lack of interest ,I highly doubt that) & at HTD she thinks she might not be his type after al plus the age factor. Do you think they are laying the ground work for his leaving Couldn't she easily use these things to let him go at F2?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking