SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] those hashtags are something else... Hmm...

My heart is hoping but my head is spinning and trying to prepare for the worst :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:28 am

nd4reality wrote:Bringing this article posted in the other thread. Grain if salt per usual. It's not over till it's over.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Btw what she says about Lee n the f3 comparisons??? How does she dump him after all that ?  If she did.

I'm thinking the only way is to say some garbage  we are too similar or too perfect for each other ? What could her reason be if she did not choose him if she didn't ?

IMO spoilers like this are a sure sign that it's the opposite.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:06 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:My heart says Lee [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:sprinklehearts I love this!  

My heart says Lee too but not sure sad

It is sounding very Nikki isn't it. Check Becas hashtags though

I'm assuming Becca is the make up artist lady for the show ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beca is the official tanning person for the show
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beca is the official tanning person for the show

I find this to be so ridiculous. Heaven forbid that people should just be their natural colour...NO, they must be tanned! So silly.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Aussies have a perma tan - so in winter they need a little help [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:33 am

They all get tanned on the show but it seems only for certain things and I don't think they have a choice really. Their makeup and clothes (for CP/RC) are also done for them so no choice there either.

At least it is free yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:36 am

Keep on chugging people, the Lee train is leaving the station, toot toot! Destination F1 or next Bach, but hopefully F1
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:36 am

Isn't Maybelline a sponsor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:38 am

Spotted. Love it

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:39 am

in_denial wrote:Isn't Maybelline a sponsor?

yes they are

Adding the post by them. It has over 2K likes and tons of comments wanting him for next bach. I truly hope he is if he is not F1.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:41 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Keep on chugging people, the Lee train is leaving the station, toot toot! Destination F1 or next Bach, but hopefully F1
bestbud!

I am chugging away [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and on the Lee train no matter the final destination (F1 or hopefully next Bachelor)  Praying

Awww [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I love that photo! shows him working with his real job too. :cutiepie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking