SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:40 am

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Cvs6Pm0VMAEBs8G
Jennifer Valentyne ‏@JennValentyne
Fantastic panel last night! @BacheloretteCA #AfterShow @w_network
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:38 am

^he has the cutest smile  Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f618  ...& it was great seeing Trisha on TV again Smiley She looked so pretty & the jumpsuit is lovely. Gorgeous pop of colour. 

laugh out loud

All I have to say Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f60a by @kevindexter

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:15 pm

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation and die with their song still in them" - Henry David Thoreau by @kevindexter
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:31 pm

I've never seen him before and Caila Quinn thread brought me here. He looks like Clive Owen. I keep thinking he speaks with an English accent.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:33 pm

He's a true Canadian Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:04 pm

@2ndcampbell He does kind of look like Clive Owen in that IG pic @bluwavz just posted. :yes: 
 That's cool that Caila's thread led you here ... hope you enjoy looking around! I really recommend his blog - a great read IMO. Smiley 

Clive pic for comparison: 
Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 99e8eccab73aba374542ff566b3df458
source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:31 am

Just posted my final blog about my days on The Bachelorette Canada. All my thoughts, pics and video are in there for one last read. Going down this path was a life lesson like no other so take a read and see who it was who did the teaching. Link in bio Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f60a Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 270c Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f339 by @kevindexter

Link: http://changethewayitis.blogspot.com/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:49 am

Thanks for the link/update, @bluwavz! Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:21 am

I loved the part about the crew:
So instead of giving you the play by play of what was said on that mountain, I want to instead take this opportunity to talk about something other than me for once (I know, this is a rarity so soak it up) I want to tell you about the people who made this show happen: the crew.
Now, in my past, I've spent a fair amount of time working on film sets (a story for another day) so I know a thing or two about that whole world. I've been on enough bad sets with unhappy crews to know a good one when I see it so let me tell you about the crew that made this show happen: The were by far the NICEST, hardworking group of people I've ever seen in this industry. Bar none. Period. Full stop. Othersentencethatshowsimportance. One of my biggest let downs with writing about this whole journey was that I had to agree to not break the 4th wall so I wasn't able to discuss that side of things and for me that was HUGELY interesting. I promise this crew was way more cooler than us bachelors and while I'm technically breaking my agreement by saying all this, I would hope that they let it slide this one time seeing how it's said in love and with the utmost respect. (Read: this is me asking you guys to please let this slide and not sue my broke azz.)
Still friends?

The producers also took a Quantum Leap of faith in letting me write this blog in the first place when they very easily could've kiboshed the whole thing and shut me down like Ray Charles's driving school.
Don't forget to check your blind spot

No one would've blamed them had they done that yet they trusted me to tell the story the way I saw it and for that I owe them my thanks. Writing about this journey unpacked everything that was floating around in my head and led me to some very needed lessons about what I'm looking for. It also let me get away with making way too many cat puns while trashing the other guys with semi good humoured jokes ........so that was alright too.
The relationships I built with this amazing crew carried me through what were some very confusing and emotional times and I will keep these people in a special place in my heart. Thank you so much for everything my friends. I'm honoured to have been a part of it.

and the last quote by Mikhel

Let down your guard...
Let love in...
And take the leap into the unknown.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:13 am

Always use protection  Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f609 by @kevindexter

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:40 pm

Love this guy!!! giggling Quite the sense of humor he has. :yes:

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:42 pm

Oh my gosh. laugh out loud Is he working with some sort of chemicals??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
traveler90
bluwavz
jojo47
dee