SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:44 pm

There are things about Kevin that remind me of Eric from Andi's season: an intellectual, articulate, direct, a bit sarcastic, perhaps a wee bit cocky (but in a way I like), self reliant, and an adventurer.  
I think a 1-1 will be quite revealing.  He certainly has presence.
yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:46 pm

I love him - he had so many awkward/adorable lines this episodes; he's intelligent and his blog is so articulate and funny. Does he have flaws and if so, what are they?!
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:37 pm

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Cs2AQwhXYAA8Z8W
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Thomas, Kevin P. & Kevin W. are all safe going into this rose ceremony. Which Bachelors do you hope Jasmine gives a rose to? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:02 am

Maddy wrote:Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Cs2AQwhXYAA8Z8W
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  
Thomas, Kevin P. & Kevin W. are all safe going into this rose ceremony. Which Bachelors do you hope Jasmine gives a rose to? #BacheloretteCA
Interesting line up  giggling there with Kyle's shoulder rounding out the F5/F6 with maybe Mikhel.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:13 am

just wanted to say that i really dig Kevin P's voice. Perhaps he could take a side job as a narrator for romance novel audio books cloud nine

that's all giggling

@Idlemess : i peg them as the F5/F6 too :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:16 am

lightredemption wrote:I love him - he had so many awkward/adorable lines this episodes; he's intelligent and his blog is so articulate and funny. Does he have flaws and if so, what are they?!

im assuming : not being able to let the walls down/open up. scrolled up and you'll see his YT vid i posted called 'Let You In'

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:46 am

Kevin P is legit a real man, that is all.....the way he handled walking up on Seth and Jasmine was adorbs and IMO those cray cray producers prolly gave the green light for him to interrupt knowing what was going down laugh out loud

Looking forward to his 1:1 with Ms Jasmine, I can just imagine the depth of the convo they are going to have :cutesmile!:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:11 pm

For me he's the most adorable of them all. Can't wait for their 1on1.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:00 pm

Just read an IG post from Kevin that indicates he out on sea working and will be back on land in two weeks.  What would this say about his chance at being F1?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:19 pm

Idlemess wrote:Just read an IG post from Kevin that indicates he out on sea working and will be back on land in two weeks.  What would this say about his chance at being F1?

@Idlemess, that's his job though, he is a deckhand. IMO F1 or not he needs to continue working. That being said we know he made it to Marrakesh per current SCs & we have spolier information that he gets a HTD but does not get to F3. Mind boggling to me but I will make up my mind with the next set of SCs we get after Marrakesh.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:26 pm

mercieme wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Just read an IG post from Kevin that indicates he out on sea working and will be back on land in two weeks.  What would this say about his chance at being F1?

@Idlemess, that's his job though, he is a deckhand. IMO F1 or not he needs to continue working. That being said we know he made it to Marrakesh per current SCs & we have spolier information that he gets a HTD but does not get to F3. Mind boggling to me but I will make up my mind with the next set of SCs we get after Marrakesh.

https://www.instagram.com/kevindexter/

yes i saw it too!..Yumm!! drooling . Bachelor audition, anyone? :Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:30 pm

mercieme wrote:

I hope so. He has grown on me because he could not hide his confusion when he walked in on Jasmine and Seth laugh out loud.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
traveler90
bluwavz
jojo47
dee