SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lettore Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@reason Thanks. I'll never get to it I'm sure, but it would be interesting to sleuth what was going on when she said that. It was after or during her talk with Kevin.

Actually she said it in PI shown while she was giving him a rose:... the reason that I wanted to give Kevin the rose tonight and wanted to continue the conversation is because I think sometimes love can take you by surprise... First part of the sentence was said to the camera and second in VO while she was putting the rose on his shirt.

lettore

Back to top Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:38 pm

After rewatching it is what I had said before it was said at the start of the episode not while he was getting a rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:07 pm

His episode 2 blog is up.

http://changethewayitis.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm

Thanks @see2love for the post. While I respect Kevin P's POV on marriage.....I think he hit the nail on the head himself when he said that most folks are going to read that blog thinking what the heck was he doing on a show where Jasmine has repeatedly  said that she is there to find a husband. And the assumption now (because I can't confirm it based on SCs we have now) is there will be an engagement at the FRC.

I now understand why Jasmine said to Kevin P on their SQT in Episode 3 that he constantly challenges her; it's the depth of their convos IMO & how he makes her potentially think outside the box & really understand what she wants.

And I am not surprised that the producers chose not to air the fact that Jasmine said to Kevin P during their time together on the Episode 2 GD that she could handle a love that didn't lead to marriage (at least according to Kevin P in his blog) because this is a show that wants its audience to believe all roads lead to marriage  Hugesmile

Kevin P did conclude the blog that he wasn't against marriage but I am not sure that he will propose if he is F1. And if he is not F1, not sure he would be considered for the next bachelor on a show that wants to sell instantaneous HEA to us the audience....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:15 pm

IA . His blog also makes me believe he wont be the F1.

I like that he knows and is very clear about what he want and his beliefs but his niece might be on to something. Lol.

He chooses a lifestyle and career that cant tie him down to a place but I applaud that he is living his life the way he wants to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:22 pm

very intriguing blog....

I cant help but think he reminds me of Clooney...who once openly against marriage. Once he found her..baam! he couldn't snatch her fast enough and crowning her the title of Mrs.Clooney giggling .

"sometimes love can take you by surprise" seems to be his storyline. it is instilled in the preview, premiere, last epis 3..and im expecting to continue as the season progress.

IA that he seems quite 'unconventional' to be their next lead. I have pegged him as next Bach candidate...but with the CA franchise requirement to have a proposal in the end...combined with his confession on the last blog..im not sure anymore. I start to think Mikhel maybe in the running.

I wish the CA franchise would go with AU and NZ route....with blissful happy final couples who are still together without any engagement. Alas, post show Sam W only need less than a half yr actually to finally proposed to Snez. OTOH In Canadian case, - which follows the Fleissian route- we have seen Brad and Tim's relationship with the 'instant fiancee' crumbled.  When will they learn?...  sad

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:39 pm

I agree, I think at this point Mikhel would be the frontrunner for the next Bachelor.

It was a very interesting blog to read and I appreciate that Kevin isn't someone who just goes along with the status quo. I liked these words: "Both are valid, both are worthy. Whatever you choose, I just hope you take the time to come to that decision together instead of starting at some preconceived notion and working your way backwards."

IMO that blog made it clear that he isn't F1, and I am guessing he makes it to F4. Kevin still seems to be in his exploration mode at this point in his life and that's something Jasmine noticed and mentioned. It will be interesting to see what is said on their one-on-one date.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:11 pm

I beatingheart Kevin but even though he has been given 2 GD roses he has yet to kiss her which says to me that he dances to his own drum beat.  He already knows she is kissing guys, after all he interrupted the "bad kisser" and had a convo with Jasmine about exactly that giggling
IMO despite the speed dating aspect of the show, he is progressing at his own speed.  He asks questions and introduces topics that mean something to him so I take that to mean he is looking for common ground with a woman and the fact that Jasmine is "the bachelorette" is secondary.
Jasmine does put a fair amount of emphasis on sexual chemistry: "bad kisser" didn't live up to her expectations prior to their kiss, "sexual tongue" did and giving him that nickname says something about her cantstopl .

Their 1-1 should be interesting.  I think he is the product of a vastly different set of life experiences that result in him seeing through an atypical lens.
I don't see him as next Bach material but really enjoy getting to know more about him. yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:21 pm

siena wrote:I agree, I think at this point Mikhel would be the frontrunner for the next Bachelor.

It was a very interesting blog to read and I appreciate that Kevin isn't someone who just goes along with the status quo. I liked these words: "Both are valid, both are worthy. Whatever you choose, I just hope you take the time to come to that decision together instead of starting at some preconceived notion and working your way backwards."

IMO that blog made it clear that he isn't F1, and I am guessing he makes it to F4. Kevin still seems to be in his exploration mode at this point in his life and that's something Jasmine noticed and mentioned. It will be interesting to see what is said on their one-on-one date.

:yes:

I agree...he even said on his first blog that the show is part of learning process for him.  I also agree that going just by preview alone...IMO he must have securing a spot in F4 with the scene of him talking to Jasmine with up-close shot. (typical F3 shot, IMO). Btw just in case anyone interested....he has a YT channel. There was a couple of songs he composed post-show that made me think he was contemplating  his time on the Bachelorette with such lyric like 'I should let you in..' etc. giggling

Should be interesting to see their 1-1 :yes: . Lucky for me, this is one of rare seasons where i like all the  (presumably) F4 - Mike, Kevin W, Kevin P, Mikhel- personally and as an item with the lead. No matter the final outcome, im just glad that i enjoy this season to the max. (thanks to Jas and her awesomeness too :cutesmile!: )

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:40 pm

notarose wrote:I beatingheart Kevin but even though he has been given 2 GD roses he has yet to kiss her which says to me that he dances to his own drum beat.  He already knows she is kissing guys, after all he interrupted the "bad kisser" and had a convo with Jasmine about exactly that giggling
IMO despite the speed dating aspect of the show, he is progressing at his own speed.  He asks questions and introduces topics that mean something to him so I take that to mean he is looking for common ground with a woman and the fact that Jasmine is "the bachelorette" is secondary.
Jasmine does put a fair amount of emphasis on sexual chemistry: "bad kisser" didn't live up to her expectations prior to their kiss, "sexual tongue" did and giving him that nickname says something about her cantstopl .

Their 1-1 should be interesting.  I think he is the product of a vastly different set of life experiences that result in him seeing through an atypical lens.
I don't see him as next Bach material but really enjoy getting to know more about him. yes

Oh Hey...i beatingheart  him too...

Out of Jas's frontrunners...he is the closest to my cup of tea : hottie potatoie, thoughtful, adventurous, deep, articulative both verbally and literary and just the right amount of muscles laugh out loud, with the swag and dreamy voice cloud nine .

In fact...if i was the Bachelorette...i would definitely snatch him as fast as i could and securing the F1 spot for him. He wouldn't need to go off shore for weeks since i would make him safe and sound in SHV :uptonogood playing 'peek a boo' on the bed with me all-day long cheeky

on a more serious note..i wonder whether he has a severe commitment problem and/or used to be a perfectionist?question  (i mean...his hair is always on point laugh out loud)

yeah...his expressions over the Seth-Jas kissing was gold giggling . I look forward to their 1-1 to see what he will put on the table. Still bummed that he is likely not going to be the next Bachelor. With the qualities he has he is such a catch IMO. Heck,...pretty sure he could do at least 100x times better than the Iowan farmer in my book...Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:14 am

@Joy15 Yeah I remember Jasmine saying in an ITM that Kevin still has some work to do on himself. I thought that was an interesting contrast to Jasmine saying earlier in the episode that whenever she's with Mike she feels like he really knows himself already. I think that Kevin's life path will likely be the reason for the relationship not progressing further. But I guess we need to wait and see that one-on-one for things to be clearer.

When I read all of the cast bio's before watching the show Kevin P probably stood out the most to me. In terms of the combination of his depth of thought, lifestyle, creativity, and intellect, he's really unique and a great change from the usual. Certainly would've made for an interesting Bachelor season! Smiley

And I can totally see Kevin as a perfectionist too. But that it also comes out of him being very analytical and wanting to get beneath the surface of things. That's why I think Jasmine mentioned on the GD in Jamaica that she liked seeing him not as "heavy". Sometimes being that way can also be intense.

This whole Bachelorette experience must've been a real-life anthropological expedition for Kevin P. I hope he keeps doing those recaps!

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:58 am

On a positive note to being the F1, he does have the "hurdle" down to overcome. I dont see any doubts or hurdles for any of rhe other frontrunners just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
traveler90
bluwavz
jojo47
dee