SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 70 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zcdmontreal - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 70 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:50 pm

I was just going to ask if anyone knows when exactly is kathy's shower?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

zcdmontreal - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 70 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:53 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Good find, Len! If that's the case, she can attend that and fly home right after. Kathy's shower could be Sunday.
Heh. Thanks. It's not me though. @DancingABCStats found out she'd be there. Their eyes are peeled on all the rumored celebs for DWTS this season...trying to get some confirmation laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:This is an interesting development ladies laugh out loud

@JoelleFletcher: The girl sitting next to me on my flight has taken about 3,279 selfies... & we haven't even taken off yet. This should be good.

They're both flying right now, so it should be interesting to see where they end up.

I just know Jordan is F1 as they are both flying! Wait a minute, the show is over! laugh out loud. Just kidding around. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:39 pm

I do feel like that laugh out loud @Mommyof2!! Like give us a sign you're together, guys! We know he's f1. I think...

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:01 pm

I just googled it and JoJo is definitely attending the Dodgers event tomorrow. Becca will be there as well, along with Witney Carson from DWTS.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:09 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just googled it and JoJo is definitely attending the Dodgers event tomorrow. Becca will be there as well, along with Witney Carson from DWTS.
Thanks Ash! So that must be where the baddiest of the bad boys is flying to also. I would guess he wouldn't go home to Dallas when she's in LA?

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:59 pm

She's so cute Smiley
zcdmontreal - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 70 Image147

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just googled it and JoJo is definitely attending the Dodgers event tomorrow. Becca will be there as well, along with Witney Carson from DWTS.

Do we know if the cast for DWTS is complete? Are there any other slots open for surprise contestant? no idea
Also do we know if Jordan is flying to LA to meet JoJo? duh
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:09 pm

Jolena wrote:

Do we know if the cast for DWTS is complete? Are there any other slots open for surprise contestant? no idea
Also do we know if Jordan is flying to LA to meet JoJo? duh
There's still a lot of contestants that are unknown to the public yet or not casted yet.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:10 am

Jordan flew into Sacramento tonight: https://mobile.twitter.com/MylaOlivia/status/769407834991661056
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:38 am

shaughnessyb wrote:Jordan flew into Sacramento tonight: https://mobile.twitter.com/MylaOlivia/status/769407834991661056

I think That would be the airport he would fly into if he was going home to Chico ( maybe for birthday weekend?) or he could have flown into Sacramento and connected to LA or maybe driving . Guess we'll get some kind of update from them over the weekend.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:19 am

Well this is random but last night I got in contact with one of my old friends from school and it turns out that she knows Jordan! Not know him on a deep personal level but she has been around him. She's from California and works there. I don't want to give away what she does because you never know what people can find on the internet and she doesnt know that I'm telling this story on here. The last time she saw him was in January. They are not friends though just associates.

Started watching the Bachelor/bachelorette when Juan Pablo's season was airing.

Well she was telling me what type of person he is and she said he is a pretty funny and a very outgoing guy. A little "weird" but funny. Told me she totally understands why Jojo fell hard for him and it didn't matter who the Bachelorette was, she believes he was going to be F1 no matter what.(I know some people don't agree with that). I asked her what she thought about his edit on the show and she said she was surprised that they didn't show more of Jordan's positive side. She said it drove her crazy when she would hear people refer to Jordan as boring. She says he's very good at conversation and very friendly. The guy is fun. Also he's not dumb and not your typical jock when it comes to intellectual things. Yeah we saw a glimpse of his fun side sometimes but she said she believes that behind the scenes production had a specific narrative they wanted to show everytime Jojo sat down with Jordan. She told me the conspiracy that production doesn't believe in this relationship. She thinks it's because of Jordan.

Of course I asked her about all of these rumors surrounding him. She said she knew him and Brittany ended on not the most positive note. She was around him and Brittany when they were still together and appeared to be in a good relationship. Said his relationship with Brittany was very real and they did love each other.

My friend has never met Aaron, Luke or the rest of the Rodgers family.

Said she knew about the Aaron/Jordan/Rodgers family beef because rumors were swirling around in their inner circle long before the media ever picked up on it. Like most she doesn't know the exact reason because she has heard multiple things from multiple sources in their inner circle but she never was able to hear confirmation from Jordan or his friends mouth. Told me she would get back to me whenever she finds out the real reason. She didn't know about all of the other stuff that has come out about Jordan. She did admit she was surprised to see him on the show though. Says Jordan is really close with his friends. Believes Jordan has had a stronger bond with his friends than with some of his girlfriends/flings. Almost like a "Bros before hoes" type mentality. Told me Jordan does seem to have a type of girl he is attracted to physically(he loves Blondes) but if you really click with him it doesn't matter in the end. Funny because I've heard that he loves blondes to laugh out loud

Says Jordan is a chick magnet.

Very active guy and takes staying in shape seriously.

Says that Jordan is well known in Chico so when word got out that he would be on the show it was the talk of the town. Says some had mixed feelings about Jordan being on the show because 1)they didn't know why he was on the show and 2)they think all reality shows are stupid and dehumanizing.  I personally don't agree but to each their own.

Says there also seems to be mixed feelings from others within Chico and in their inner circle when it comes to Jordan's relationship with Jojo. She also told me that she doesn't believe that their relationship is fake and she thinks they are cute together from what she has seen so far. But she wants to be around them to be sure. Thinks Jojo is a catch.

Overall she seemed to be pretty positive about Jordan based on her time around him.

I know it's not much but our conversation wasn't that long. You may have heard some of this, you may not. I haven't spoken to her in years. Thank god for Facebook haha.
She told me the next time she sees Jordan and hears anything else about him she will let me know.

Last edited by Cindysamwilliam on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline