SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zcdmontreal - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 71 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:08 am

Thanks for sharing @Cindysamwilliam! It all sounds reasonable to me and fairly unbiased in either direction. The part that stuck out to me was the perceived "bros before hoes" mentality. I totally believe that. I think it's what made it to easy for him to causally have so many women around without ever giving anything real of himself back to them. Seeing him now though, I think it's "Joes before anything," which is how it should be if he's serious and he seems to love that new type of relationship with such a sweet, loving woman. Interesting read Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

zcdmontreal - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 71 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:31 am

Alanna wrote:Thanks for sharing @Cindysamwilliam! It all sounds reasonable to me and fairly unbiased in either direction. The part that stuck out to me was the perceived "bros before hoes" mentality. I totally believe that. I think it's what made it to easy for him to causally have so many women around without ever giving anything real of himself back to them. Seeing him now though, I think it's "Joes before anything," which is how it should be if he's serious and he seems to love that new type of relationship with such a sweet, loving woman. Interesting read Smiley

ITA Alanna, I see the same things. This is new and exciting for him. She inspires him "to be a better version of" himself, he said.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:34 pm

Thanks @Cindysamwilliam. New stuff and some things that your friend shared have been collaborated by other people that knows Jordan. Jo have mentioned in one interview that he's a bit weird and that she loves this side of him. Wells in a podcast said that he's a really smart guy.

And I agree with what Alanna said that now it's "Joe's before anything". He did spent a quality time of 2 weeks with Jo in Dallas and far away from his friends.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:46 pm

Thanks for the recap from Jordan's friend Cingsamwilliam - I always like hearing nice things about a contestant as they are often portrayed so one-dimensional on the show. Jordan has to be pretty smart to study all the details and remember them on air when he is broadcasting. I haven't yet seen him refer to his notes on air. Regarding production, well they aren't known for making it easy for couples who fall in love as they have their story to tell. I hope the relationship is a genuine as it appears.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:52 pm

Thanks for sharing, @Cindysamwilliam! I wonder if JoJo will be bleaching her hair in the near future? Just kidding, just kidding! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:17 pm

JoJo's with Becca per snap chat. They love their KFC laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:43 pm

Have not read everything here but knew that Jordan was on his way home to Jo & just wondering where he is now - not with his and our favourite lady?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:15 pm

Per Becca's snap chat, JoJo is doing a photo shoot for her sunglasses that she designed.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:18 pm

Becca and Jo are shooting with diff eyewear and she's being her adorable self. No idea where baddy is.

Edit: @ash2214 you're always on it Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:52 pm

Alanna wrote:Becca and Jo are shooting with diff eyewear and she's being her adorable self. No idea where baddy is.

Edit: @ash2214 you're always on it Smiley

So aside from the Hollywood Event today, Jojo is also shooting for diff eyewear? I wonder if they have already meet up last night?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:53 pm

Bachelor in Paradise ‏@bip_paradise · 12m12 minutes ago

Update: @JoelleFletcher is currently at a shoot with @beccatilley5 for her new collaboration with @diffeyewear

zcdmontreal - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 71 Cq4iVnZUIAAW0AZ

zcdmontreal - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 71 Cq4iVnaVUAAIZSH

zcdmontreal - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 71 Cq4iVnoUIAAbxKJ

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:16 pm

Fan picture. JoJo's dress that she's wearing for the shoot is super cute!

https://instagram.com/p/BJn5DHbBtcB/

Also, Robert is there. It looks like they all took shots together before the shoot laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BJnscBwDFmj/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline