SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:16 pm

@Joy15 amazing work putting all that together. clapping!

I am sold that Mikhel is F1, watching back has made me even more sure. There has been no plans or questions about plans for their relationship with Kevin. Just doubts and questioning his intentions. With Mikhel she has asked how it would work after the show and he had the"figuring it out speech". This is in addition to many other reasons why I believe Mikhel is F1.

I have never in the history of this show seen a Lead not even give the F1 a modicum of reassurance leading to the finale. All Jasmine has done is cut down Kevin a peg or two everytime he insinuates he is the F1, while she keeps reassuring Mikhel.
All will be unfolded tomorrow. All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:18 pm

Lol here it goes, i'm having another little hope.

Mikhel is so quiet on SM right now. I just want him to say something. I want to believe he is fine sad
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:07 pm

But it's so long ago.
Usually he repost the "tomorrow" promo or like them or something. No?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:09 pm

Goood luck @joy15 Smiley
And much love your way for all the hard work.
No matter the ending, it's always nice to read your thoughts on editing and sm
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:15 pm

@djogbenyuie i think mikhel is doing fine, just look back at all the pics since he was back from filming. all smiles :D

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:18 pm

LOL mikhel's comment

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RoseBuddiesCast/permalink/626138417572257/?comment_id=626397870879645&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R4%22%7D

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:59 pm

@Fifty you should listen to the rose buddies podcast its hilarious! they've recapped all the episodes so far

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:47 pm

Hi all, newbie here. Just watched all the episodes so I am up to date now. Hoping Mikhel can pull this one out of the bag. Hes a dreamboat.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:03 pm

primexi wrote:LOL mikhel's comment

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RoseBuddiesCast/permalink/626138417572257/?comment_id=626397870879645&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R4%22%7D
@primexi per your link a screenshot to read and wonder?
Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Screen12

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:04 pm

@4health there's nothing to really wonder if you're insinuating he replied because of "next bachelor canada". he's been in the group for a while since he listens to the podcast, he probably just made a comment to show his appreciation for all the support.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:06 pm

primexi wrote:@4health there's nothing to really wonder if you're insinuating he replied because of "next bachelor canada". he's been in the group for a while since he listens to the podcast, he probably just made a comment to show his appreciation for all the support.

@primexi my "wonder" is what it all means with all the discussion about SM and the contestants posting that is all.  :gotcha: But I do have to add that Mikhel didn't have a helicopter date like the others of the F3 and he just happen to comment under a discussion about being the bachelor.....so to comment "wonder" could be you just never know their meaning behind that comment......I don't have a horse is this race and enjoy Mikhel. I want everyone to be happy!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:12 pm

@4health it's pretty sad that mikhel of all people didn't get a helicopter date while the other f3 did LOL but mikhel did get the most romantic 1 on 1 date. that franklin electric song was amazing! **IMO**

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold