SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:16 pm

primexi wrote:@4health it's pretty sad that mikhel of all people didn't get a helicopter date while the other f3 did LOL but mikhel did get the most romantic 1 on 1 date. that franklin electric song was amazing!

@primexi yes, tptb are good at what they do.  I had to go back and re-watch that date because in truth I watched it through eyes of a sleuther not as a viewer LOL.......as a sleuther I had to mark it down a big question mark for Mikhel as the F1 because he was the first to say on screen ITM that he was falling in love her....not that he could see himself falling but "falling in love"...to me as a long time sleuther this is the kiss of death.....but I agree re-watching it as a viewer I totally agree.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:44 am

Botanicalrose wrote:Hi all, newbie here.  Just watched all the episodes so I am up to date now.  Hoping Mikhel can pull this one out of the bag. Hes a dreamboat.

Welcomeparty! @Botanicalrose

Enjoy your stay on Mikhel's boat....  giggling . Hope you post more... yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:27 am

If i have to pick only 3 SMs by Mikhel for me to believe he is the F1...these are it : 

1. His awful tan, i mean, super awful tan... giggling on this IG (June 20) , that appeared as a match of timing with what we have picked up here : Mik After Filming

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 13402367_1636125696706335_160543309_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BG5ATaXDFRf/?taken-by=mikhel_sickand

> note also that Jas has liked this IG laugh out loud

2. The defending Tweet.

https://twitter.com/mikhel_sickand/status/793856587727339520

this is interesting in so many ways :
- he only tweeted 9 times. 1 was to defend Jas, while no one tagging him nor Jas in it. Mike also had done the same, but Jasmine tagged him in the thread. So this is definitely more suspicious laugh out loud

i truly believe this comes from a place where he really felt to defend his girl. IMO. 

3. He watched the first episode with friends (the same as Lee (GL's F1) did). (credit : @Fifty..who picked these up at first place  yes )

https://instagram.com/p/BKUV9IEDzVs/

https://instagram.com/p/BLNFBXBhBt4/

Pretty sure i have seen somewhere that he watched other episodes (was it episode 6 ? ) with friends too, but im too lazy to look back and check.  giggling. ETA. all watching with friends's IGs
http://instagram.com/p/BLNOP18hPXp/
http://instagram.com/p/BLxGHVOhL_N/
http://instagram.com/p/BLNFBXBhBt4/
http://instagram.com/p/BKUV9IEDzVs/
http://instagram.com/p/BKUVfP7jLII/

and of course what others have gathered, that defly make a better case for Mikhel F1. Not sure though if i have time to compile all by the finale.  Smiley

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by angie803 Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:37 am

I'm a newbie also and am hoping Mikhel is the f1....the one thing that keeps popping into my mind is the ig post from way back in June where he says F U life with his middle finger up.Why would he say that after just becoming engaged to the woman of his dreams?...ugh...hopefully just having a bad day?

angie803

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:44 am

angie803 wrote:I'm a newbie also and am hoping Mikhel is the f1....the one thing that keeps popping into my mind is the ig post from way back in June where he says F U life with his middle finger up.Why would he say that after just becoming engaged to the woman of his dreams?...ugh...hopefully just having a bad day?
:Welcome

everyone 's opinion is welcome here Smiley

THIS?...who knows..bad day probably....he pissed at work..missed his girl?..endless possibilities.... giggling

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 13437244_1649646622024909_1177656675_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGz_YOejFVG/?taken-by=mikhel_sickand

mikhel_sickandEff you life!! Hittin' the open road. Seize the (fish emoji) 
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by angie803 Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:53 am

Tht's the one! If he ends up f2,I hope he's the next bachelor.I certainly wouldn't mind seeing him on my tv for another few months!!

angie803

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:00 am

I think that is saying what it says eff you life. Tells me he lost the girl. IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:14 am

reason wrote:
I think that is saying what it says eff you life.  Tells me he lost the girl. IMHO.
IA. It reminds me of Nick's tweet when he was back on SM regarding him being all out of bubblegum and he was F2. Of course SM can be interpreted many different ways but I've yet to see a F1 post something after filming ended even relating to a bad day, etc. Usually F1s are too excited to post about eff life even for a bad day. TWT but if Mikhel ends up as F1 I will be shocked as to me he seems like F2, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:34 am

angie803 wrote:I'm a newbie also and am hoping Mikhel is the f1....the one thing that keeps popping into my mind is the ig post from way back in June where he says F U life with his middle finger up.Why would he say that after just becoming engaged to the woman of his dreams?...ugh...hopefully just having a bad day?

Welcome1

We are on the same wavelength, @angie803; I've had that tweet in the back of my mind all season too.  I told myself that since it seemed like something an F1 wouldn't do, the fact that he wasn't told to delete it might mean it was a deliberate misdirection. Possibly just wishful thinking on my part though.   no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:43 am

Interesting FB Nugget!!  Smiley

Both mik and jas were added 2 months ago.... no sign of kevin. Claire Freeland the Exec Producer added Jas, not sure who Rachel, the moderator of this group, though. They both receive notifications from this group.

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Group10
Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Group210

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:10 am

Joy15 wrote:Interesting FB Nugget!!  Smiley

Both mik and jas were added 2 months ago.... no sign of kevin. Claire Freeland the Exec Producer added Jas, not sure who Rachel though. They both receive notifications from this group.

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Group10
Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Group210

Hmmmmnnnn things that make you go yup...hmmmnn

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:27 am

At this point IMO KW is F1 and the memo for the cast and crew this season has been "burry the F1" and "mention the F2 or F3 whenever you can" (in everything show related).

Except for KW who could do his own thing.
We will see if it's true tonight. And if it is, we definitely need to take note.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold