SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's gorgeous! There must be a front and back? One pic has stairs, and the other doesn't. I know some heritage homes in my area along the lake look similar. From the street you are actually looking at the back of the house, the front faces the lake with the columns and more elaborate stonework.
Yes, there is a front and a back. There are numerous google sites/pics that would let us see it come when more pics get released.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:28 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It's gorgeous! There must be a front and back? One pic has stairs, and the other doesn't. I know some heritage homes in my area along the lake look similar. From the street you are actually looking at the back of the house, the front faces the lake with the columns and more elaborate stonework.

It is a stunning property! I wonder if filming went back there later in the season, maybe around HTD's?
I think that HTD's were filmed in Toronto.  It would make sense if they were to fly to Africa for the FD's / finale as I believe they did.

How do we know the HTD's were filmed in Toronto? Wouldn't they go to the hometowns of the F4? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

It is a stunning property! I wonder if filming went back there later in the season, maybe around HTD's?
I think that HTD's were filmed in Toronto.  It would make sense if they were to fly to Africa for the FD's / finale as I believe they did.

How do we know the HTD's were filmed in Toronto? Wouldn't they go to the hometowns of the F4? TYIA

I'd be shocked if they didn't film in the guys' hometowns, like they did for previous Bachelor seasons. I'm wondering if the HTD RC would be in Vancouver & maybe AL thinks the HTD RC will be in Toronto??
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

I mean the htd RC.  It seems according to SM, a lot of the HTD's will be occuring in the Ontario area so thinking that would be a good jumping off start for Africa

again, going by this tweet and the date, I am thinking that should be around HFTD time considering the RC likely happened the last week of May.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 2016-043

The ones likely to be in the F4 according to SM are:

Benoit, Andrew, Drew, Kevin P, Kevin W, Kyle and Mike.

of them, only Benoit, Kevin P and Mike don't live in Ontario, therefore, I really think that they'd likely would have the RC in Toronto coupled with them going to Africa for the finale/fd's.  I say that again cause of the timing of this tweet:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 2016-044

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:13 pm

I remember seeing that tweet before. Did we determine he's production?

They can fly out of Pearson International Toronto to Africa.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I remember seeing that tweet before. Did we determine he's production?

They can fly out of Pearson International Toronto to Africa.
yes....he's in a pic with other producers/film crew

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:22 pm

I can't seem to find that twitter. I think he deleted his account.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:28 am

his facebook is still up but not twitter from what I can see

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:49 am

Well that's strange, I wonder if he got into trouble. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well that's strange, I wonder if he got into trouble. laugh out loud
I am thinking that's what happened too. Looking at a couple of the other producers to see if he pops back up somewhere

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:14 pm

He sure was a big help for us. Maybe he changed his name altogether and started a new one so the old info isn't there anymore.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:47 pm

That could be...just another example of taking a screen pic of it so you have it for future reference.....at least with that, we still have a copy of actually what was said. LOL.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina