SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:57 am

mercieme wrote:
siena wrote:@mercieme I am trying to remember but I believe someone posted that it was confirmed that the MTA special will air on November 15th. If this is the case then perhaps there is a repeat episode being shown one Tuesday to stretch it out to November 22nd for the airing of the finale.

@siena, that is correct...Nov 15th is confirmed as the MTA. I just want someone to tweet the show to ask if there will be any episode airing on Nov 22nd. I am concerned with all these watch parties that the show is advertising for Nov 15th, it seems they want large viewership for some reason on Nov 15th. It is not the norm for MTA to air before the AFTR/finale but I am just wondering why the show is not advertising watch parties for the AFTR/finale similar to the US series. You could also be right that there could be a repeat episode somewhere, we will find out soon enough.
IMO, know it's not tradition so to speak, but feel that the finale will air on nov 8, mta on the 15th and atfr on the 22nd. IMO, it may be because something is scheduled with Baseball coming to an end or some other sporting event and they are having to schedule thigns around it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:10 am

Thanks...we will wait and see what the show confirms then.

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:16 am; edited 2 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:11 am

This is what was in my dm on twitter:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 2016-132

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:05 am

mercieme wrote:@richmondrose you are da bomb diggity....I couldn't make out the reading on that catamaran...way to go!!!

@aunties_love your hunch that the landscape matches the carribean was on the money...great job. The blue SC railings matches those of the hotels I have searched around Varadero, Cuba. I just cant's seem to find a match but I am sure you will find it  yes

@siena, yep we have Mikhel in F3 for sure...2 SCs.. First one, prolly the catamaran was his daytime activity and second one, the dancing SC as his night time activity. I would even say the darkened SC of Jasmine and someone in the sea is Mikhel & they prolly went for a dip during their time on the catamaran....I think @guardianangel speculated this before. Wow @siena...great find girl bestbud!  So that SC of Benoit and Mikhel where Mikhel was saying in the SC that "I just want to f%$$$% knock him out" was about Drew IMO. IMO that SC of Benoit and Mikhel was in Morocco....wow way to go y'all.

terrific sleuthing everyone!  :Woah-hoo:  clapping!

I am on board with the tall guy dancing cap + catamaran cap + *far shot on the sea >go together = Mikhel in the F3.  :yes:  

*@GuardianAngel has done a sleuthing back then which can back up this yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:06 am

IMO, the FD's/Finale was filmed at Hotel Royal Hicacos Resort & Spa in Matanzas Province - Varadero

It is the only 5 star hotel with blue buildings on site that would meet up to the standards of a show like this.  There are 2 others that they call 5 stars but would only be maybe a 4 here, but the Royal Hicacos is really nice.  It use to be called  Sandals Royal Hicacos Resort Spa

http://www.royaltonresorts.com/en/royalton-hicacos.aspx

Here are a few pics from the resort.  I have taken some from another site and others from google:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Hotel-royal-hicacos-resort-spa_147436801016
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Hotel-royal-hicacos-resort-spa_147436801015
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Hotel-royal-hicacos-resort-spa_14743680105
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Hotel-royal-hicacos-resort-spa_147436801010
http://hotelroyalhicacosresortspa.com-cuba.com/

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Hotel-03-10-09-07
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Sandals-royal-hicacos-presidential-suite
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Sandals_royal_hicacos_resort_and_spa-royal_suite-2
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Royal-Hicacos-Resort-Rooms

These are from Google.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:07 am

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:@richmondrose you are da bomb diggity....I couldn't make out the reading on that catamaran...way to go!!!

@aunties_love your hunch that the landscape matches the carribean was on the money...great job. The blue SC railings matches those of the hotels I have searched around Varadero, Cuba. I just cant's seem to find a match but I am sure you will find it  yes

@siena, yep we have Mikhel in F3 for sure...2 SCs.. First one, prolly the catamaran was his daytime activity and second one, the dancing SC as his night time activity. I would even say the darkened SC of Jasmine and someone in the sea is Mikhel & they prolly went for a dip during their time on the catamaran....I think @guardianangel speculated this before. Wow @siena...great find girl bestbud!  So that SC of Benoit and Mikhel where Mikhel was saying in the SC that "I just want to f%$$$% knock him out" was about Drew IMO. IMO that SC of Benoit and Mikhel was in Morocco....wow way to go y'all.

I am on board with the tall guy dancing cap + catamaran cap + *far shot on the sea >go together = Mikhel in the F3.  :yes:  

sorry, what do you mean by the bolded? I just don't know if I have been missing something??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:17 am

Aunties_Love wrote:IMO, the FD's/Finale was filmed at Hotel Royal Hicacos Resort & Spa in Matanzas Province - Varadero

It is the only 5 star hotel with blue buildings on site that would meet up to the standards of a show like this.  There are 2 others that they call 5 stars but would only be maybe a 4 here, but the Royal Hicacos is really nice.  It use to be called  Sandals Royal Hicacos Resort Spa

Here are a few pics from the resort.  I have taken some from another site and others from google:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Hotel-royal-hicacos-resort-spa_147436801016
These are from Google.

Awesome find. I agree, I think that fits perfectly! yes  I just made the screencap below from the preview to zoom in and I think that the blue paint and the green frame around the windows makes an exact match for the Hotel Royal Hicacos Resort.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 2u4t3md
Source: My screencap

And another shot of that style of building on the resort

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Royalton%20Hicacos%20Resort%20&%20Spa%20buildings-2
Source

Last edited by siena on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:20 am

mercieme wrote:Okies so I have gone through the episode chart again and I believe @aunties_love is correct that there is only one episode in Marrakesh.

The confusion was that we assumed that Week 1 where elimination went from 20 guys to 15 guys was not Episode 1 on the chart but it actually is. The way to read the chart is that the chart reflects how many guys are remaining at the end of each episode. So as an example, 15 guys were remaining at the end of Week 1 / Episode 1.

So at the end of Episode 3 / Week 3 we have 11 guys remaining and the SC was already posted with the remaining guys: Kevin W, Kevin P, Chris, David, Mike, Benoit, Mikhel, Kyle, Andrew, Thomas, Drew.

My interpretation of the remaining episodes / weeks is as follows & projected eliminations. Note I am just interpreting the chart and not trying to fit into the number of Tuesdays we have left. We have 10 (1x90 mins) advertised plus 1 (1x60 mins).  Right now my guess is that Nov 15th, the day of the MTA could very well be the last day this show airs on TV with the amount of publicity that the network is devoting on SM to have cities have watch parties. Maybe someone can tweet the bachelorette CA account to find out if Nov 15th is the last day of airing for the show as I don't see how airing stretches to Nov 22nd with the episode chart shown below.

Three episodes have already aired plus the 6 listed below makes 9 episodes, plus the MTA and AFTR makes 11 total that was advertised by the show.

Episode 4, Week 4: 11 guys will become 8 guys ---- location Quebec; eliminations: Andrew, Chris, David
Episode 5, Week 5: 8 guys will become 7 guys ---- location Quebec; elimination: Kyle
Episode 6, Week 6: 7 guys will become 5 guys ---- location Marrakesh; elimination: Drew, Thomas
Episode 7, Week 7: 5 guys will become 3 guys ---- HTDs for Benoit, Kevin W, Kevin P, Mikhel, Mike; elimination 5 guys will become 3 guys (I won't guess the F3 yet because I want to watch the SDs for the remaining guys to make up my mind; but we can lock in Mikhel as one of the F3's)
Episode 8, Week 8: 3 guys will become 2 guys
Episode 9, Week 9: 2 guys will become 1 guy (the final rose episode on the chart)

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Episod19
Source

@mercieme tyvm interesting

that works for me..but since we have 10 weeks airing till Nov 22, whereas the above schedule listed only 9 weeks, there should be 1 repeat episode, i assume.

I guess i can see 2 scenarios come into play :

1. Above schedule, with the insertion of a repeat episode (Jasmine's flashback?.... giggling )
2. There is a stretch on the episodes before HTD..which i lean to think during Moroccan dates that would lead us to get 2 episodes. Hence, the elimination would be the 5 to 4 on week 7 and 4 to 3 on HTD week. yet the given Elim. chart doesnt sit well with this presumption laugh out loud. (this run down available in No disc thread)

all JMO. Heck..i wish someone would tweet/contact production to get the actual run-down..just in case we are lucky... Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698

PS: @mercieme, would you mind to drop the proposed schedule on the Filming NO -disc thread , just for easy reference. yes . TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:21 am

@Aunties_Love and @siena

great find you two! High clap clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:33 am

siena wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:IMO, the FD's/Finale was filmed at Hotel Royal Hicacos Resort & Spa in Matanzas Province - Varadero

These are from Google.

Awesome find. I agree, I think that fits perfectly! yes  I just made the screencap below from the preview to zoom in and I think that the blue paint and the green frame around the windows makes an exact match for the Hotel Royal Hicacos Resort.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 2u4t3md

And another shot of that style of building on the resort

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Royalton%20Hicacos%20Resort%20&%20Spa%20buildings-2
Source
Thanks for getting that different angle on the other sc....I thought it worked but how that one was so blury in a way with the fencing, etc....I started second guessing myself. LOL.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:48 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

sorry, what do you mean by the bolded?  I just don't know if I have been missing something??

she has done some work on the SC --zoom in etc that made her think the far shot guy is Mikhel. I think she posted it on the SM thread..but the discussion started on the F1-6 thread. Maybe @GuardianAngel can refresh our memory over this Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:00 am

I was second guessing myself too @Aunties_Love LOL! Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 1377737533

@Joy15 Yes, I believe that the shot in the ocean is of Mikhel and Jasmine in Cuba on his FD. IMO the date will first be on the Catamaran, then the band will serenade them as they dance, and then they'll go in the ocean for a swim at sunset.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 2ajsu3b

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina