SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:28 pm

Could be a part of Mikhel's HTD (assuming he gets one).

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:33 pm

@Guardianangel @Idlemess you raise up good points. I think we need to sleuth Mikhel's caps out some more. Spoiler information has Mikhel being eliminated in Montreal which is weird to me.

I was joking about not seeing local Jamaicans being used as singers but with the point raised about the structure not being Carribean, could it be somewhere western? Also it now raises another question as to whether the boat SCs of Mikhel & Jasmine belong to their dancing S/C.

@Blackhalo tagging you so you can help solve since you are good at finding locations....thanks.

ETA: @Blackhalo just saw you responded before. It looks like Mikhel might have a rose on his shirt, please help confirm.

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:35 pm

I can see it being Ottawa, there are a lot of historic buildings there. IA if it was Jamaica, I can't see them have musicians from anywhere but Jamaica IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:43 pm

Joy15 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Based on that week chart only 1 person was eliminated week 4. It goes 8 to 7, which is why I was thinking Thomas would be the sole elimination end of episode on his 2-1 and the rest would carry into episode 5. Just my speculation.

Also, are there caps of Chris being in Marrakesh over Mikhel?

THIS !! :yes: . ITA..The Chart suggesting only 1 elimination that week. Thomas would be the sole elimination in Marakesh. JMO

i think the updated schedule i made based on your input and others was spot on (JFYI...now posted in NO discussion thread) . we'll see...

as for we dont have all caps for any guy/ dates it happened before. I mean...I would be shocked if we have all caps for all guys, all dates... giggling. Logically, they need to hide some caps since they know there are great sleepless eagle eyes like us... Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698
Logically, they won't have time to film 2 epi's in Montreal nor in Marakesh. Look at the days that they are there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:46 pm

jojo47 wrote:Who is this & where could it potentially be?
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Mkb3o0
Source: dee's SC's in No Discussion Thread
IMO that is Mikhel and is the night portion of their date coming up in Jamaica

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:53 pm

IMO assumption is being made that the day the camera man tweeted about a location is the day that production crew arrived at that location. I counted only 2 tweets where it was definitive that it was the arrival or take off from a particular location. So IMO I can't base the episode schedule solely on those tweets...all jmo. Not disputing it but I can't be definitive about the tweets as implying start/end of arrival/departure for all the filming locations.

It is also clear now that we need to further sleuth Mikhel/Jasmine dancing SCs based on the building as @Guardianangel pointed out & IMO now that the back ground singers being non indigenes of Jamaica is a bit suspect...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:06 pm

@mercieme I'm not seeing a rose on Mikhel's shirt but with could this be a SQT Mikhel set up with producers while in Quebec? Kyle, Mike, Kevin W, Drew, Thomas, and Chris were on the football date. Mikhel, Benoit, Kevin P, David, and Andrew I am assuming were on a separate group date.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:08 pm

mercieme wrote:IMO assumption is being made that the day the camera man tweeted about a location is the day that production crew arrived at that location. I counted only 2 tweets where it was definitive that it was the arrival or take off from a particular location. So IMO I can't base the episode schedule solely on those tweets...all jmo. Not disputing it but I can't be definitive about the tweets as implying start/end for all the locations.

It is also clear now that we need to further sleuth Mikhel/Jasmine dancing SCs based on the building as @Guardianangel pointed out & IMO now that the back ground singers being non indigenes of Jamaica is a bit suspect...jmo.
We see from the tweet that he was going to Montreal on the 27th, arrived in Montreal on the 29th, I "know" that they were filming b- roll film on the 30th, and filming the dates began on May 1.  I "know" the RC was on the 5th of May and they left for Marakesh on the 7th, I "know" that they left Marakesh and filmed HTD's in time for the RC on May 17th.  When you look at that time frame for Montreal and Marakesh, there just isn't time for 2 epi's to be fillmed in neither locale, IMO.  

BTW, This is a pic of Brent Cross from his twitter collage that he tweeted out.....

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Cj52go11

I couldn't find the exact angle or anything that adds up to this place in the background of the pic to the pic of Mikhel and Jasmine dancing.  Going from the hat on Brent, obviously in Marakesh when you add in this pic:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Cj52e610

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:09 pm

BlackHalo wrote:@mercieme I'm not seeing a rose on Mikhel's shirt but with could this be a SQT Mikhel set up with producers while in Quebec? Kyle, Mike, Kevin W, Drew, Thomas, and Chris were on the football date. Mikhel, Benoit, Kevin P, David, and Andrew I am assuming were on a separate group date.
We are "certain" judging from that pic of Jas at the circ de sole that it's Benoit??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:11 pm

Isn't it possible that whatever was filmed in Quebec or Marrakesh is expanded over two episodes? I understand that the number of days they filmed for doesn't line up but neither does that chart for only one episode in each location.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:13 pm

@Aunties_love yes. Benoit even posted that screencap on his instagram.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:17 pm

Joy15 wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Are we sure that is Mikhel? When I zoom in I am no longer sure. Although who else it could be eludes me as well.

yep..if we look closer at next week preview..there is a scene of Jas giving rose to someone. Her dress = the one in the dancing cap above. Im leaning to think its her handing out the SD rose to Mikhel. JMO

I thought the guy she is handing that rose to in next week's preview had light colored pants on & the dancing SC guy's pants are darker. Maybe I'm wrong tho.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina