SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:46 pm

casjacknick wrote:I am willing to try if someone would be willing to repost the picture.

Here is the post that started it giggling We need to find out where this took place because some folks believe the structure is not Caribbean and the fact that the singers shown in the background ain't Jamaicans giggling

jojo47 wrote:Who is this & where could it potentially be?
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Mkb3o0
Source: dee's SC's in No Discussion Thread

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:58 am

The music instruments there aren't indicitive of instruments in Marakesh from the research so far but would love to know if anyone's having any luck

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:10 am

I was having no luck in Jamaica but I have never done this before. The drum the guy is playing I go back and forth between it looks like the steel drums I see there and it is just a normal drum. I am still not sold on that being Mikhel anyway so i suppose I am really no help at all.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:10 am

Since I had no luck finding the location of the Mikhel/Jasmine dancing S/C I have focused on other ways to rule out locations that it can't be at. We have 3 options: Jamaica, Quebec or Marrakesh.

Based on google image search those chandeliers are very French inspired. So IMO the options are either Quebec (for the French culture) and Marrakesh.
Morocco (which Marrakesh is located in) was colonized by both France and Spain Source. So essentially both French and Spain decors can be found in Marrakesh.

However I can't say for sure if the dancing S/C is in Quebec or Marrakesh at this time. The point about the instruments not being indigenous to Morocco is a valid one. However with the French/Spanish influence in Morocco, I am not sure Marrakesh can be ruled out completely.

I have also checked the other S/Cs we have of Mikhel that I can't place the location at this time. Benoit and Mikhel are shown in this building that looks completely concrete and a decorative column that would suggest Marrakesh (Source)  Plus in the first S/C, one can see a wooden window shutter behind Mikhel, another common Spanish decor. I have tried to find the hotel associated with these two S/Cs but no luck. I am not convinced at this time that Mikhel was eliminated before Marrakesh at this point. If someone can take a crack as to what location these two S/Cs below are from, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 205ownm

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 J0w477

S/Cs: Poster Dee's from https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:11 am

So far, whenever possible, they stayed at either the Fairmont Hotel chain or it's affilliates.

Vancouver, and Quebec it seems that they were at fairmont's.  

I tend to believe that they stayed at the Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth in Montreal.  They were there before it closed down for reno's on June 19th.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 2016-014

There are a lot of the same kinds of couches, etc that can be found on google as you can't find anything on the site right now.

The hotel chains that are affilliated with the Fairmont chain are Raffles and Swissotel

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 2016-012

I checked for both in Marakesh and yea, there is the:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 2016-013

Looking at this one:

http://www.mamounia.com/en/

I am thinking that it is a strong possibility the guys stayed here not to mention, they seem to have those colored walls and that dark lattice work that we see in the itm's

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 2016-074

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:48 am

mercieme wrote:Since I had no luck finding the location of the Mikhel/Jasmine dancing S/C I have focused on other ways to rule out locations that it can't be at. We have 3 options: Jamaica, Quebec or Marrakesh.

Based on google image search those chandeliers are very French inspired. So IMO the options are either Quebec (for the French culture) and Marrakesh.
Morocco (which Marrakesh is located in) was colonized by both France and Spain Source. So essentially both French and Spain decors can be found in Marrakesh.

However I can't say for sure if the dancing S/C is in Quebec or Marrakesh at this time. The point about the instruments not being indigenous to Morocco is a valid one. However with the French/Spanish influence in Morocco, I am not sure Marrakesh can be ruled out completely.

I have also checked the other S/Cs we have of Mikhel that I can't place the location at this time. Benoit and Mikhel are shown in this building that looks completely concrete and a decorative column that would suggest Marrakesh (Source)  Plus in the first S/C, one can see a wooden window shutter behind Mikhel, another common Spanish decor. I have tried to find the hotel associated with these two S/Cs but no luck. I am not convinced at this time that Mikhel was eliminated before Marrakesh at this point. If someone can take a crack as to what location these two S/Cs below are from, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 205ownm

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 J0w477

S/Cs: Poster Dee's from https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

thanks...good job well done yes

I too lean to think Mikhel went far, and hit 1 base in Marrakech :

- the music guys on the Mikhel's dancing cap discusses previously are too 'caucasian' to be passed as Canadian, they are more fit to Moroccan IMO. (hope that makes sense)  
- the curvature suggested the typical Moroccan style in the dancing cap. im leaning it to be a kind of ballroom..not sure..
- his storyline was already took off on epi.2. so i really can see him securing the spot in F4. Plus they would need to secure a spot for a non-caucasian guy in the HTD,  as far as the calling for 'variaty' demanded from this love show franchise is any concern. IMO

now onto the caps @mercieme provided above,

- ITA the column is also typical Moroccan.:yes:

- plus the letticework, like you said, Moroccan hotel/building seem to be Spain-influenced. I found quite many similar letticework in other hotels. so i guess its not too far-fetched to think the one behind Mikhel may passed as a letticework in a hotel located in Marrakech yes for instances :

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 19546453

http://www.booking.com/hotel/ma/riad-ariha-marrakech.id.html?aid=391687;label=gog235jc-hotel-XX-ma-riadNarihaNmarrakech-unspec-id-com-L%3Aid-O%3AwindowsS7-B%3Achrome-N%3AXX-S%3Abo-U%3Aao;sid=a42b291768d4681cd2ff334e7ffd5fb8;dist=0&sb_price_type=total&type=total&utm_medium=photo&utm_source=seogooglelocal&utm_term=hotel-98734_photo-19546773&

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 70619704

http://www.booking.com/hotel/ma/riyad-el-cadi.id.html?aid=391687;label=gog235jc-hotel-XX-ma-riyadNelNcadi-unspec-id-com-L%3Aid-O%3AwindowsS7-B%3Achrome-N%3AXX-S%3Abo-U%3Aao;sid=a42b291768d4681cd2ff334e7ffd5fb8;dist=0&sb_price_type=total&type=total&utm_medium=photo&utm_source=seogooglelocal&utm_term=hotel-98845_photo-7288216&

not conlusive, but i guess we are heading to the right direction.. goteam

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:18 am

What about the hotel that I found?? I ask cause I don't know what you are seeing at the link that you provided that makes you think it's that hotel??

I think the one that I found is more likely it......when you look at the decor, coloring of the rooms, the lattice work on the interior decor, not to mention that they are part of the hotel chain that Fairmont hotels belongs to considering that they used the ones in Vancouver, Montreal and Quebec.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:25 am

casjacknick wrote:I was having no luck in Jamaica but I have never done this before. The drum the guy is playing I go back and forth between it looks like the steel drums I see there and it is just a normal drum. I am still not sold on that being Mikhel anyway so i suppose I am really no help at all.

Are you thinking that it might be Kyle?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:02 am

Idlemess wrote:
casjacknick wrote:I was having no luck in Jamaica but I have never done this before. The drum the guy is playing I go back and forth between it looks like the steel drums I see there and it is just a normal drum. I am still not sold on that being Mikhel anyway so i suppose I am really no help at all.

I'll chime in that at first glance I thought it might be Kyle, but can see where it might be Mikhel too. So, I'm not sure either. Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:11 am

I was looking at something else, this s/cap of Cris

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 29qjzfa
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

trying to place it somewhere, and I saw this photo on instagram by make-up artist of the show https://www.instagram.com/p/BE-AfXWhGJ1/ and it looks like the same terrain, maybe it is Quebec city or its surroundings, I think it was posted on May 4th and it was still cold there at that time imo. It doesn't help much, it just may show they had more filming in Qc, what do you think?

ETA: Also I think this might be where she was staying while in Africa, but it won't be easy to find.
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 2cpdo3q
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHTERnUjpLl/?taken-by=jasmine.lorimer

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:15 pm

Idlemess wrote:

At first I thought Kyle but she would have to have some major heels on to make that work and they already have a screen cap of dancing alone somewhere, would they get that twice? Auntie thinks maybe Benoit makes hometowns and now when I zoom in I wonder if it could be him. I don't want to sound indelicate so everyone please forgive me in advance but when I zoom in the I can no longer tell if the man's skin color is darker or if it is a lack of lighting...

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:12 pm

FWIW, I have been through all the 3,4,5 star hotels in Marakesh and the following are the only ones that I can see them being at going by those ITM's

http://www.noir-d-ivoire.com/gallery/
http://www.riadjona.com/photos-riad-ambiance-marrakech/

But knowing that they've been using Fairmont Hotels chain for places to stay in Montreal, Quebec(Mike/Jas dancing) and Vancouver; The Raffles hotel chain is one of it's affilliates and they have one in Marrakesh

http://www.mamounia.com/en/luxury-hotel-marrakesh/suites.html

Would love to know your thoughts....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina