SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:28 am

Good catch @mercieme ... clapping!

so hopefully Mike won the 'hideous outfit GD' laugh out loud and getting the GD rose...(after what he has been through last episode (Phew!) ) Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698

while Mikhel won another GD and getting the yacht date.

I am thinking the scene of J giving a rose to someone is when she's giving SD rose to Kevin W (note her evening dress and the evening setting). JMO

Look forward to it...

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:51 am

@joy15, Kevin w. Is wearing that red shirt and he and jas are kissing by a table with the rose there so I don't think it's that.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:57 am

BlackHalo wrote:@joy15, Kevin w. Is wearing that red shirt and he and jas are kissing by a table with the rose there so I don't think it's that.

good eye! ..gotcha...then its a GD rose then ....who could it possible be?.

as for Mikey, he was seen with a white shirt hugging J on the white couch/sofa..but no appearance of his pants, though.. (OTOH the 'rose' cap sporting darker couch...i assume?)

yet still thinking the GD roses went to Mike and Mikhel. JMO. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:04 am

I'm wondering if they could fit 4 dates into an episode. I'm kinda leaning towards mikhel and Kevin 1-1 and 2 group dates. Jasmine is wearing a darker pink dress on her gd with mike and those guys.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:05 am

SO, the guy with the grey shirt and white pants seems to have either a white cuff or maybe another shirt underneath....why I don't know, but here's a closeup....or at least as good as I can get it of what is easily seen as Kyle now...  This pic of Kyle, he's wearing white in both top and bottom IMO.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 4l4mio10

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 4l4mio11

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:10 am

TY @Aunties_Love

i guess i have seen several posters here (me included) thinking its Kyle, due to this guy's excessive height laugh out loud.

the big Q remaining (at least for me) is : WHERE?

and i think the dancing guy in the cap wearing short, not pants. correct?

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:11 am

BlackHalo wrote:I'm wondering if they could fit 4 dates into an episode. I'm kinda leaning towards mikhel and Kevin 1-1 and 2 group dates. Jasmine is wearing a darker pink dress on her gd with mike and those guys.

@Blackhalo, check out the SCs I posted on Page 29 of this thread, Mikhel was on a GD IMO, you can see another guy that was wearing white pants and a long grey tee in the classroom SC.

@Joy15 with respect to the Mike/Jasmine hugging SC, Jasmine is wearing an orange or red colored top IMO.

With respect to the SC where the GD rose is shown, she is wearing a blush pink long dress. If i had to guess, it would might be the night portion of the Mikhel's SQT date but I am not quite sure.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:14 am

BlackHalo wrote:I'm wondering if they could fit 4 dates into an episode. I'm kinda leaning towards mikhel and Kevin 1-1 and 2 group dates. Jasmine is wearing a darker pink dress on her gd with mike and those guys.

Could this work??

epi 1 filmed apr 11 per other sources and @bachfan2016

epi 2 filmed in Jamaica

4/13
4/14
4/15
4/16: rc

4/17 tweet from Brent filming in carribean,

4/18
4/19
4/20
4/21
4/22 RC?

4/25 moving onto next destination tweet from brent cross
Montreal
4/28
4/29
4/30
5/1 RC
Montreal/Quebec City
5/2 Mike date
5/3
5/4
5/5 RC

5/7 moving onto Marakesh per Brent Cross tweet.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:17 am

mercieme wrote:

@Blackhalo, check out the SCs I posted on Page 29 of this thread, Mikhel was on a GD IMO, you can see another guy that was wearing white pants and a long grey tee in the classroom SC.

@Joy15 with respect to the Mike/Jasmine hugging SC, Jasmine is wearing an orange or red colored top IMO.

With respect to the SC where the GD rose is shown, she is wearing a blush pink long dress. If i had to guess, it would might be the night portion of the  Mikhel's SQT date but I am not quite sure.

yep thats my point. The Mike cap and the 'rose' cap don't go together, definitely :yes: .

on your last point : the thing is...the SQT guy is usually receiving the GD rose..THEN proceed to SQT, right? (not vice versa) . Why would J handing out the GD rose AFTER SQT?.

i guess i just need to be patient rather than getting dizzy . 1 more sleep! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:19 am

Joy15 wrote:Good catch @mercieme ... clapping!

so hopefully Mike won the 'hideous outfit GD' laugh out loud and getting the GD rose...(after what he has been through last episode (Phew!) ) Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698

while Mikhel won another GD and getting the yacht date.

I am thinking the scene of J giving a rose to someone is when she's giving SD rose to Kevin W (note her evening dress and the evening setting). JMO

Look forward to it...

With regards to the bolded, Jas is in shorts and top when she's on the date with Kevin W. Unless I am misunderstanding what you are saying

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 2016-102

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:20 am

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

With respect to the SC where the GD rose is shown, she is wearing a blush pink long dress. If i had to guess, it would might be the night portion of the  Mikhel's SQT date but I am not quite sure.

yep thats my point. The Mike cap and the 'rose' cap don't go together, definitely :yes: .

on your last point : the thing is...the SQT guy is usually receiving the GD rose..THEN proceed to SQT, right? (not vice versa) . Why would J handing out  the GD rose AFTER SQT?.

i guess i just need to be patient rather than getting dizzy . 1 more sleep! laugh out loud

I recollect the opposite...remember Kevin W pulled Jasmine away in Episode 2 and got the GD rose after their talk...but technically not SQT. I remember how Faith won SQT twice on Richie's AU season, she got a rose after the first SQ she won. But didn't get a rose on the second one (the Hamish date) giggling

Last edited by mercieme on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:22 am

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

on your last point : the thing is...the SQT guy is usually receiving the GD rose..THEN proceed to SQT, right? (not vice versa) . Why would J handing out  the GD rose AFTER SQT?.

Like where I posted the pics here. I said that she's handing the date rose to Mike, but think the more important thing to highlight is the red/white background in the mike pic and what I am assuming to be the Mikhel date pic in the blue background

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3730p324-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-general-sleuthing-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers#1046816

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina