SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:39 am

@aunties_love, please correct me, I thought you had information other than Brent Cross's tweet that confirmed they went to Africa to film the finale?

Anyways, Marrakesh, Morocco is part of the African continent....all be it always distinguished alongside other countries as part of North Africa.

My opinion about Brent's tweets has always been that unless he said something to the effect of "I just arrived in Africa" or "I just landed in Africa" or even use a travel emoji;  there is no way that we can infer from that particular tweet that it matches when they arrived in Africa. IMO Brent's tweet does not confirm anything to me about the finale being filmed in Africa even if that's what Brent was trying to say....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:00 am

You are correct. I was given info that they went to Africa for the FD's/finale, but I was also told by the same person that the F3 were Kyle, Kevin W and Mike so.. no idea what to think now.

Can say though that the hotels around South Africa aren't of a blue building nature, yet the ones in the Carribean do have that kind of theme.

The other thing that is and has been heavily advertised during epi's as well as on the website is the Two Oceans Winery which is located in South Africa on the Cape Penninsula which is near Capetown. Is that just because the show did actually go to Africa(Morroco) or because that is the area where the FD/Finale will be??

I just can't see them doing boating of any sort there unless they are in a solid bottom boat due to the extreme likelihood of Great Whites in the area.

Again, I could be extremely wrong.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:05 am

Aunties_Love wrote:You are correct.  I was given info that they went to Africa for the FD's/finale, but I was also told by the same person that the F3 were Kyle, Kevin W and Mike so.. no idea  what to think now.

Can say though that the hotels around South Africa aren't of a blue building nature, yet the ones in the Carribean do have that kind of theme.

The other thing that is and has been heavily advertised during epi's as well as on the website is the Two Oceans Winery which is located in South Africa on the Cape Penninsula which is near Capetown.  Is that just because the show did actually go to Africa(Morroco) or because that is the area where the FD/Finale will be??  

I just can't see them doing boating of any sort there unless they are in a solid bottom boat due to the extreme likelihood of Great Whites in the area.

Again, I could be extremely wrong.

Ok thanks. Great point re the bold so maybe the finale is somewhere in the Caribbean as you are speculating.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:10 am

I think that the sc of Mikehel and Jasmine on the catamaran is in Varadero, Cuba. On the side of the pontoon it says "Crucero del Sol". When I googled it, it took me to this site.

http://www.cuba-excursions.com/excursions/excursion.asp?id_excursion=2542
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:25 am

Thanks @mercieme! I just zoomed right in once I recognised those pants from the last episode. With the heights of the men you listed, at this point I am pretty much 100% sure that is Mikhel in the SC.

I think that's probably the case @Aunties_Love. They didn't return to Africa, and that tweet was referring to that first trip to Morocco instead. yes

Wow @richmondrose great catch!! I was trying to read that writing and couldn't quite make it out. That certainly fits. I just had a look too and I think we have a match. High clap

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Crucero-del-sol-tour-273
Source

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:30 am

richmondrose wrote:I think that the sc of Mikehel and Jasmine on the catamaran is in Varadero, Cuba. On the side of the pontoon it says "Crucero del Sol". When I googled it, it took me to this site.

http://www.cuba-excursions.com/excursions/excursion.asp?id_excursion=2542
Awesome!! now we know where to start looking closer!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:30 am

I cant capture the sc of Drew in the blue jacket going down the stairs with three words on the wall, but I did manage to read the middle word and I'm pretty sure it says, "Montagne" - mountain.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:47 am

A lot of things are starting to make sense. I just had a closer look at the words on the wall too from the preview. I can now see that it says "Boutique Massage Hammam". Hammam is a steam room where Moroccans go to cleanse themselves. IMO it's therefore clear that Drew makes it to Morocco.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 33msx2d
Source: My screencap

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:47 am

@richmondrose you are da bomb diggity....I couldn't make out the reading on that catamaran...way to go!!!

@aunties_love your hunch that the landscape matches the carribean was on the money...great job. The blue SC railings matches those of the hotels I have searched around Varadero, Cuba. I just cant's seem to find a match but I am sure you will find it  yes

@siena, yep we have Mikhel in F3 for sure...2 SCs.. First one, prolly the catamaran was his daytime activity and second one, the dancing SC as his night time activity. I would even say the darkened SC of Jasmine and someone in the sea is Mikhel & they prolly went for a dip during their time on the catamaran....I think @guardianangel speculated this before. Wow @siena...great find girl bestbud!  So that SC of Benoit and Mikhel where Mikhel was saying in the SC that "I just want to f%$$$% knock him out" was about Drew IMO. IMO that SC of Benoit and Mikhel was in Morocco....wow way to go y'all.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:16 am

Okies so I have gone through the episode chart again and I believe @aunties_love is correct that there is only one episode in Marrakesh.

The confusion was that we assumed that Week 1 where elimination went from 20 guys to 15 guys was not Episode 1 on the chart but it actually is. The way to read the chart is that the chart reflects how many guys are remaining at the end of each episode. So as an example, 15 guys were remaining at the end of Week 1 / Episode 1.

So at the end of Episode 3 / Week 3 we have 11 guys remaining and the SC was already posted with the remaining guys: Kevin W, Kevin P, Chris, David, Mike, Benoit, Mikhel, Kyle, Andrew, Thomas, Drew.

My interpretation of the remaining episodes / weeks is as follows & projected eliminations. Note I am just interpreting the chart and not trying to fit into the number of Tuesdays we have left. We have 10 (1x90 mins) advertised plus 1 (1x60 mins).  Right now my guess is that Nov 15th, the day of the MTA could very well be the last day this show airs on TV with the amount of publicity that the network is devoting on SM to have cities have watch parties. Maybe someone can tweet the bachelorette CA account to find out if Nov 15th is the last day of airing for the show as I don't see how airing stretches to Nov 22nd with the episode chart shown below.

Three episodes have already aired plus the 6 listed below makes 9 episodes, plus the MTA and AFTR makes 11 total that was advertised by the show.

Episode 4, Week 4: 11 guys will become 8 guys ---- location Quebec; eliminations: Andrew, Chris, David
Episode 5, Week 5: 8 guys will become 7 guys ---- location Quebec; elimination: Kyle
Episode 6, Week 6: 7 guys will become 5 guys ---- location Marrakesh; elimination: Drew, Thomas
Episode 7, Week 7: 5 guys will become 3 guys ---- HTDs for Benoit, Kevin W, Kevin P, Mikhel, Mike; elimination 5 guys will become 3 guys (I won't guess the F3 yet because I want to watch the SDs for the remaining guys to make up my mind; but we can lock in Mikhel as one of the F3's)
Episode 8, Week 8: 3 guys will become 2 guys
Episode 9, Week 9: 2 guys will become 1 guy (the final rose episode on the chart)

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Episod19
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:31 am

@mercieme I am trying to remember but I believe someone posted that it was confirmed that the MTA special will air on November 15th. If this is the case then perhaps there is a repeat episode being shown one Tuesday to stretch it out to November 22nd for the airing of the finale.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:42 am

siena wrote:@mercieme I am trying to remember but I believe someone posted that it was confirmed that the MTA special will air on November 15th. If this is the case then perhaps there is a repeat episode being shown one Tuesday to stretch it out to November 22nd for the airing of the finale.

@siena, that is correct...Nov 15th is confirmed as the MTA. I just want someone to tweet the show to ask if there will be any episode airing on Nov 22nd. I am concerned with all these watch parties that the show is advertising for Nov 15th, it seems they want large viewership for some reason on Nov 15th. It is not the norm for MTA to air before the AFTR/finale but I am just wondering why the show is not advertising watch parties for the AFTR/finale similar to the US series. You could also be right that there could be a repeat episode somewhere, we will find out soon enough.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina