SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:00 pm

wow @Joy15 that's awesome sleuthing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:02 pm

Great job! Another SC accounted for...
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:14 pm

Awesome @Joy15 !!score Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 1377737533

It's so interesting to think about what gets left on the cutting room floor. And IMO it's also telling what gets left in and what that reveals about the narrative that's being told.

I think this episode is setting up the frontrunners to have some obstacles ahead... which tells us something in its own way. Jasmine has also said that things get very emotional from here on out. Looks like it was a week of turning points for each relationship.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:33 pm

Thanks guys....

come to think of it...maybe nikkiass the poster didn't feel comfortable to keep the David's kissing post on the thread since turned out it didn't make it on screen giggling. Just a thought.

Wow!..Jasmine kissing counts apparently is way higher than we have witnessed!! .  :uptonogood

@siena: IA. speaking obstacles...i have a new theory on Jasmike storyline...will explore more on Mikey thread sometime later yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:42 am

mercieme wrote:Guys, check this out. It appears Mike & Thomas were the ones on the 2 on 1 date.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLq75zyAKNe/

So it appears Benoit must have been on a SD, don't get why but can someone please confirm. Also when the heck does Kevin P SD take place. We can't have 2 SDs, a GD & a 2 on 1 date all in one episode IMO.
For what it's worth, Bianka had an individual date in one episode, then had the 2/1 in the very next one so.....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:03 am

Just a thought we have had 2 bachelor shows and 1 bachelorette, and when the bachelor were airing the US 1st couple Trista and Ryan never visited but Now with the Bachelorette they are here. I find it interesting. Maybe be a wedding in the future prehaps?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:27 am

reason wrote:Just a thought we have had 2 bachelor shows and 1 bachelorette, and when the bachelor were airing the US 1st couple Trista and Ryan never visited but Now with the Bachelorette they are here.  I find it interesting.  Maybe be a wedding in the future prehaps?
I took it as both being on season 1 of Bachelorette and this is season 1 of Bachete Canada. Think it could be that simple.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:03 am

No I didn't remove any post. I thought that was weird they didn't show a kiss. Also they didn't show him going to her room as well.

Oh well... you never really no what the story really is.

David works with my daughter at a restaurant so he tells her things. She just hasn't been working lately because she plays varsity soccer(Ryerson University). and it is still soccer season. She will be back to work in November (when school allows it) I will see if she can get any more info.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:38 am

Thanks for the info @nikikass !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:47 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
reason wrote:Just a thought we have had 2 bachelor shows and 1 bachelorette, and when the bachelor were airing the US 1st couple Trista and Ryan never visited but Now with the Bachelorette they are here.  I find it interesting.  Maybe be a wedding in the future prehaps?
I took it as both being on season 1 of Bachelorette and this is season 1 of Bachete Canada.  Think it could be that simple.

Did we have an after show with the two Canadian Bachelor seasons? I don't remember that we did and if that is the case, why we didn't have anyone visiting.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:54 am

Ryan is a firefighter. It will be interesting if he mentions his brothers! I think it's very fitting to have the first US bachelorette as a guest who's husband is a firefighter, for the first Canadian bachelorette who has two firefighters as contestants.

I think this is the first season of an after show for this franchise.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:09 am

siena wrote:Yes it's shaping up to be a really strange episode. Somehow Kevin P gets a GD and a SD (IMO I think we will see that date too... unless we get another Morocco episode?).

I just don't know how they'll fit all of this into one episode... Kevin P SD, Benoit SD, GD, 2-1, RC???? And then there's the Drew drama. The Kevin W conversation. It's a lot! I still feel like we're missing a couple of things that might make some of it make better sense, but it might not be revealed until the episode. We'll see I guess.

ETA: We're also missing the Benoit and Mikhel conversation with Mikhel saying "He's a sociopath. I just want to fu**ing knock him out" which I thought took place in Morocco. And there's this moment of Jasmine crying that also looks like Morocco.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Oup55i
Source: My screencap

I was wondering about how they would fit in so much in one episode and I'd always thought that there could possibly be two episodes in Morocco. I am guessing that the screencap of Jasmine above will be in the next episode then. We also never saw the Mikhel and Benoit conversation so either that was cut from an episode or Mikhel is talking about someone else. Seems like it was probably about Drew though so perhaps it's just another scene on the cutting room floor. Look forward to finally seeing the previews.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina