SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:42 pm

reason wrote:Do we know if there is an engagement?

They alluded to this in the season preview....whether or not that she will get engaged is yet to be seen. I really wish she didn't though but with Michael Hill as one of the show sponsors, it seems there will be an engagement.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:48 pm

That ring I see him designing with the pick diamond is just beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:36 am

reason wrote:That ring I see him designing with the pick diamond is just beautiful.

IA I love that ring. The MH commercials are non stop during the show, ever since the premiere. I don't recall if they had so many MH commercials for the Bachelor Canada's seasons and they were both engaged.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:58 am

Sounds like they r advertising the one ring? Is that right? Do u think that whichever guy we see picks that ring we can assume they r f1!?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:37 pm

When I saw the first commercial and that ring, I searched for it, and couldn't find it. It wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that I found it, and posted it here somewhere.

It's the same ring they keep advertising. I don't recall if we saw Brad Smith or Tim Warmels choose a ring? Can anyone remember?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:26 am

I can't remember about Tim but do remember Brad picking a ring. It was a Tacori ring.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:27 pm

Can someone point me in the direction of the full photo of Jasmine and the bachelor in the first group photo please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:57 pm

reason wrote:Can someone point me in the direction of the full photo of  Jasmine and the bachelor in the first group photo please?

@reason..THIS?

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteCA/photos/a.451331901716884.1073741828.440904056093002/563702833813123/?type=3&theater

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 14390704_563702833813123_1240251057592327082_n
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:23 pm

Yes interesting. I will share my thoughts about this photo after the final of the Austrialian bachelorette. Can someone please tell me when that show final will be shown?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:54 pm

reason wrote:Yes interesting.  I will share my thoughts about this photo after the final of the Austrialian bachelorette.  Can someone please tell me when that show final will be shown?

The finale of the Bette AU is this Thursday, Oct 27th.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:58 pm

@mercieme thank you.  I would like to know who win, because it will feature in my thought process for this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:57 pm

Just a question reason, how does the Bette AU feature in the Bette Canada?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina