SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:37 pm

Sorry all but found it on facebook as well so am posting the vid here....it is the same vid as the tweet but on facebook instead:

https://www.facebook.com/wnetwork/?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:40 pm

@Aunties_Love I can't get it to embed. It's on the W Network twitter page.

W Network ‏@w_network

ETA: ok, thanks for the F/book link

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:42 pm

Just KW crying over saying goodbye tells me he is F1.
Back onto the obvious KW F1 train.

I can't really make a definite sense of the shadows for now though
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:43 pm

I am in the section that Kevin wins, pity Jasmine went for what has not work in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:45 pm

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Img_0716
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Img_0715
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Img_0717

ITMs probably done after filming and KW looks unhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:50 pm

Mikhel has the same haircut as he did at the FRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Aunties_Love I can't get it to embed. It's on the W Network twitter page.

W Network ‏@w_network

ETA: ok, thanks for the F/book link
Is what I did above not working???? It works for me but don't know if that's cause I put it up....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:52 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Sorry all but found it on facebook as well so am posting the vid here....it is the same vid as the tweet but on facebook instead:

https://www.facebook.com/wnetwork/?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

It works for me just fine @Aunties_Love
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:53 pm

Sprite wrote:I think everyone wants Mike this week because he got a lot of attention on the MTA show, however, next week, the attention will be on the F2 and his broken heart. If it is Mikhel, as I suspect, there will be an outcry for him as the next lead and Mike will take a back seat.

Eventually, the producers are going to have to decide who they think will fill the role better. Maybe one of them will decline? Perhaps both and then they may need to go back further in the cast or just get someone new. Personally, I think it will be either Mike or Mikhel. It will be interesting to see who they will pick if they are both available.

With Mike...since the show first started airing, the support for Mike to either be F1 or the next lead has been overwhelming. IMO, it would be Mike as the next lead and not Mikhel....one main reason too is that Mikhel would be the F2 if he isn't the F1 and the franchises rarely go with the F2. IMO it's only been Jojo

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:53 pm

Yes both links worked for me. I responded to your post to embed it. I couldn't get it to embed, you posted the F/b link at the same time.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes both links worked for me. I responded to your post to embed it. I couldn't get it to embed, you posted the F/b link at the same time.
LOL, ok, now I know which one of the 2 different spots actually does the embedding. It looks like it embedded on one of the links, but what it does is put a sc of the link/embedding but no video....the other one(which is the one that works) is actually the one to use and in hind sight is a lot easier to do when you know what one it is.....LOL.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Topazgold Thanks! I was able to grab a few more.

Do we know the spot of the FRC?

Kevin walking away after looking at the ring. The shadows in the tree's may be an indication of late afternoon, or could just be shadows from the surrounding trees.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Kevinl10
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Kevinr10

Sun is bright. If this is the time the F2 is let go, could also be just promo shots but she is emotional.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Jassun10

Mikhel after looking at the ring. Bright outside as well.
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Mikhel10

Topazgold wrote:Not too sure if this preview has been posted

https://mobile.twitter.com/w_network/status/798916758409121792/video/1

The sun is hitting the trees from the top in Kevin ring shot as the top of the trees have sun on it. The shadow on the trees near Kevin is from the villa. Interestingly the shadows on Mikhels face aren't adding up as it appears that the sun is directly in front of him casting a shadow behind if you look at hi shoulder. If it was above he wouldn't have a show on him at all IMO. And is Kevin's hair appear slightly shorter in the ITM or is it just brushed differently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina