SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:10 pm

@Sprite....I remember reading that breakup rumor as well. As I recall someone on SM posted that Kevin "won" and that he and Jasmine had already broken up. No idea if there was any validity to the comment. I believe the poster was a friend of a friend. I filed the comment away as well....just to see where things stand with Jasmine now. That said......
I am still on the fence between Kevin and Mikhel as F1. I think there are things in the edit and Jasmine herself that could lean toward either one being the F1. In my mind....I have several pros and cons for both guys being her final choice. I am looking forward to finale and seeing it all unfold....then getting the ATFR update on where things stand now.
I have really enjoyed Jasmine and like her open hearted, quirky, artsy personality and look. I hope whatever ending she chose....she is happy!
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:38 am

Having only ever watched the Australian franchises until Jasmine's season, I am waiting to see if the media will "spill" stories of the happy couple having got married in secret, rumours of a secret pregnancy, falling out because the lead contacted F3/4/5, source from the lead's friendship group hinting that the lead is regretting the choice made at FRC and so on.

There are, after all, FOUR more days to lead up to the finale!
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:42 am

Will they even do any pre finale interviews? Magazines, radios?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:40 pm

I don't recall any media crap for the Bachelor Canada S1 and S2. Someone can CMIIW.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:42 pm

Not media crap that I can recall but they do the media rounds..at least Brad did.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:05 am

It's been driving me crazy - the light/shadows and time of the day for the RC that can be glimpsed through the previews.  Anyone else feeling the same?

To fill in the time until Tuesday, interposed below are scaps from the http://etcanada.com/video/758788675590/the-bachelorette-canada-sneak-peek/ and the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SV99aZcRm0 (thanks to @Aunties_Love).  I've included scaps of both men too (pardon the blurry pics).

@avoice and others who have far more experience and a discerning eye for the differential in the blue hues in the scaps?  Anyone want to join in?

From Finale Preview
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Rc_110

Mikhel in Finale Preview
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Ms_10

From Finale Preview
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Rc_210

compare to

From Season Preview
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Rc_310

Kevin in Finale Preview
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Kw10

From Season Preview
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Rc_410
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:29 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:It's been driving me crazy - the light/shadows and time of the day for the RC that can be glimpsed through the previews.  Anyone else feeling the same?

To fill in the time until Tuesday, interposed below are scaps from the http://etcanada.com/video/758788675590/the-bachelorette-canada-sneak-peek/ and the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SV99aZcRm0 (thanks to @Aunties_Love).  I've included scaps of both men too (pardon the blurry pics).

@avoice and others who have far more experience and a discerning eye for the differential in the blue hues in the scaps?  Anyone want to join in?

From Finale Preview
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Rc_110

Mikhel in Finale Preview
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Ms_10

From Finale Preview
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Rc_210

compare to

From Season Preview
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Rc_310

Kevin in Finale Preview
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Kw10

From Season Preview
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Rc_410

Yes it's been driving me crazy too. Looking at colouring it looks like Kevin comes in at dusk but the sun looks like is shining from the opposite side and behind him rather than the front or to the west if he is walking to the beach. Although I have seen some pics on Insta of some of thoSe pathways and they are completely covered in shade from the canopies and they are quite dark so I'm not sure if they used lighting. Also the sun in the shrubs outside his villa when he is looking at the rings is completely in sunshine so it looks like the sun is above. So they may have had him stand outside for hours until dusk if that was the case.

The sun looks like it's facing the right direction for Mikhels pic but looks too bright.

So in other words I'm confused as hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:10 am

Mikhel comes first. Kevin last

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:40 am

reason wrote:Mikhel comes first.  Kevin last

I agree.
These comparisons make it more clear for me.
I just hope the finale will be as beautiful as they say. I'm a bit scared for the general public reaction with potential backlash and all.
I never like when that happens, especially to genuine and amazing leads.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't recall any media crap for the Bachelor Canada S1 and S2. Someone can CMIIW.
For Bachcan 1, there were a pile of interviews for Brad/Bianka after the finale aired. There were a few online sites and one in particular who had their interview. I found it here:

Other interviews on other sites happened too as well as the Hello Magazine did a major layout for them.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:40 pm

I'm not worried about "backlash". Kevin may be a bit rough around the edges, but he's not a puppy kicker. He did not commit any egregious sins. He argued in a relationship & walked away temporarily to diffuse/de-escalate. It may not be ideal or a paradigm of "maturity" but it is not IMO the worst behaviour ever in the history of behaviour.

AND he has the ability to laugh at/make fun of himself, if looking at his SM is any evidence. He/they  will be fine IMO (maybe a few questions a la Jo^3 regarding how they felt about the "lack of support" ... but hey, look at how awesome Jo^3 are doing now Smiley).

^JMOAA  Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:42 pm

@Aunties_Love I was replying to the poster who asked if their were any media leaks or fabricated stories, for Bachelor Canada S1-S2 prior to the FRC.

RE the comparison pics. I posted somewhere around here, you can tell the first FRC location, where it is much brighter outside, the setting is different than the second FRC pic where the sun is starting to set.

http://etcanada.com/video/758788675590/the-bachelorette-canada-sneak-peek/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SV99aZcRm0

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina