SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:40 pm

Thanks for posting @dee love that vid of her singing along to some spanish deutsch song plus, great pics as well!

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by summerdayze Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:03 am

Noticed that Luke Pell is following Caila on Twitter.....now that would potentially be a cute pairing dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 1f60d if only she would follow him back Hugesmile

Catherine seems genuinely nice and a decent person. She's a high profile and well-respected figure in BN, so her words carry weight and no doubt she's probably as fed up as we are at the (unfair) nastiness directed at Caila.

Desiree is another favorite of mine. In fact, she's probably my favorite bachelorette to date - just an overall nice, sweet, normal gal.

Anyway, good to see that Caila seems to be enjoying herself on the family trip Smiley

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:35 am

Luke and Caila - interesting.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:55 am

^^ It is great to see that Caila has just been enjoying her trip, and is away from all the nastiness. I wonder if she's still in Switzerland?

I've noticed that Caila seems to be the most friendly with Catherine, Desiree, and Sharleen. Smiley I think that says a lot about who she is actually.

IMO most decent people will have seen what has gone on with Caila and be shocked at how nasty Ashley and the other's have become (that last episode and their social media bullying was ridiculous). Hopefully with these last two episodes (and AP) Caila gets more support because no doubt it's going to be twisted into a Caila bashing party for that mean clique. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:05 pm

Chase follows Caila on IG. I hope if Caila dates anyone else from the Franchise she does it off camera. I don't like her subjecting herself to the horrible negativity. Family time in Switzerland is much more fulfilling! dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 1f31e
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:36 pm

Caila's really gonna come back from Switzerland for the stupid After Paradise??? I wonder if she's just gonna call in from Switzerland?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:40 pm

I never knew some of the bach guys from Jojo season started to follow Caila! That's nice must make some mad laugh out loud #teamcake laugh out loud or #teamchasecaila
Tonight showed me even more I'm ready for Tues to see Caila out of this mess. Should be interesting what happens on ap! Also,see how many try coming for her esp how they all fake it to support the crazy Ash!I can hope Caila or the host really calls out Jared. May Caila deal with host for the racial stuff she said on her!

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:42 pm

Caila hasn't tweeted any pics from Switzerland since the 27th, maybe she's on her way to L.A?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:44 pm

She posted on IG this morning. Has been liking tweets during the show tonight... and was on snapchat where you can clearly see that she's on a train in europe. If she's coming back, she hasn't been on the plane yet. It does save you 9 hours going from Europe to LA so....

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:49 pm

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 CrEnd6kWAAEz4mS
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
As hard as this show tries, I am simply not going to feel sorry for Caila. #BachelorInParadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:50 pm

I don't feel sorry for Caila either. I feel relieved for her. Yay you go, girl. dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:I don't feel sorry for Caila either. I feel relieved for her. Yay you go, girl.  dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 1f600
I am relieved as well. Should be interesting what happens on ap!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg