SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by notarose Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:03 pm

My view of Caila is a blend of both your comments (Mindless & Cila).  
I think everyone goes on the show for the experience of being on tv and the savvy know it will bring fans and opportunity that open doors. I think Caila is savvy.  
I also appreciate that Caila brings a positive influence.  She takes her fans with her in appreciating loveliness and positivity.  Everyone with fans ends up being an example or role model whether that's their objective or not so generally sprinkling kindness as Caila does is needed as this franchise has a history of snip, snark, and as was aired during Kaitlyn's MTA vicious fans on SM. I think Caila uses her SM to lead by example. She had a complicated experience on BIP.  She's dealing with it more privately in terms of detailing specifics of her time on BIP. She has given some interviews but so far isn't appearing to make that a focus. That seems to be who she is.  She's living her life like we all do after something unpredictable and stressful happens... in a way that matches who we are.
I find the relationship between Jared and Ashley to be unhealthy at this point.  They're locked in to a contradictory mess.  I think their friends are probably learning the depth of their disfunctional along side viewers - week by week. After all, we only know a percentage of who a friend is, what they are like with us. I think, unfortunately, Ashley IS being real in how she regards Jared.  It isn't pretty nor is stating such a compliment.  It's simply an observation. I had hoped initially it was part of her Kardash act but sadly it looks to be seriously problematic. Kudos to Caila for detaching herself.  I don't know if Ashley I will benefit from watching herself.  Right now she appears to be stuck in the denial stage so she has a long way to go before getting to acceptance.
I applaud Caila for leaving. This is serious chit.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:08 pm

Caila=class

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:25 pm

Caila owns her shortcomings, is appreciative of the opportunities the show gives her, is open minded, but not stuck on the same old when it doesn't work out. She has an upwards and onwards attitude. She's not perfect, but those are the qualities I appreciate in her.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:20 pm

I agree that everyone in this franchise probably decided to go on the show for a mix of all those reasons, including the exposure/opportunities it could bring. I think they're all in the same boat with that. When I look at Caila's social media though I actually think she's naturally suited to having a blog. If she's been working in software sales and marketing then I'm sure this would be a pretty nice shift for someone who is creative and has an eye for aesthetics. The selling of products on social media in and of itself isn't really something that bothers me. For millennials this is a pretty good way to make money in a job market that is stagnating.

I definitely don't think Caila is without her flaws. Her flaws to me though are relatively harmless (she hasn't bullied anyone for starters). I appreciate how she's dealt with all of this, how she handled the negativity from Ben's season, the hate towards her becoming the Bachelorette, and how she's weathered Ashley's attacks. IMO so often good people are held to a higher standard, and when they show any weakness they're trashed immediately. But when someone who has behaved terribly shows a second of goodness, they'll be praised as though that should define them. And while Caila has made mistakes, she's actually owned them. I think on one level or another all of the people in this franchise want to be in the public eye, I just think at least Caila is bringing something positive in a sea of negativity. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:57 pm

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

cr: Caila.Quinn snapchat

I love Caila and family.

Catherine ans Caila exchange on twitter

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 R2mcqq

source: https://twitter.com/clmgiudici/status/769515971895631873
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:38 pm

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-3oz8xChxA96F2OGFzi
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:49 pm

Thanks @bluwavz @Isabella @dee @maddy for the sc,pics, and vids!
this tweet made me laugh from one of her post today from a guy
https://twitter.com/Fwiz/status/769664666939174912
Also, laughing if people come for Caila on Tues esp, how Ash and Jared are troubled people esp if they saw Patti. I really hope Caila is free from such toxic people and etc!She's so better off! imo

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:45 pm

I love the Cat and Caila lovefest.

I agree that the mere fact she joined BIP is highly indicative that a part of her is in it for brand-building. There is no shame in that. Her twitter and IG following has grown a lot since BIP started. I just hope her IG does not turn into an online catalogue. The article about her PR (Starlicity?) said something about choosing which products to endorse and not doing it too often so that's good. All JMO.

Could Caila be starting a new job for Lycored? Assuming this because the link on her bio directs to them.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:14 pm

^^This is what she wrote in her IG:

cailaquinn I feel beautiful when I can't help but smile. That is a personal choice, but no matter what.. it's nice to think beauty comes from within. Connected with @Lycoredltd after hearing about this amazing #RethinkBeautiful campaign and if you have a sec - you should checkout their "Beauty is What You Make It" video in my bio.

Caila IG
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:27 am

Catherine & Caila = heartglasses:sprinkleheartssweet kiss

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:32 am

It's really great for someone is this franchise like Catherine to have called out what Ashley has been doing and show some support for Caila. I have a lot of respect for people who stand against the tide and speak the truth. yes  As we've seen, that's a rarity.

Caila working with Morning Lavender has been a good fit. I would guess there'd be more of that kind of stuff and probably some more traveling. If she gives us more pretty photos and wanderlust then I say go for it. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:11 am

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 14134879_158261647945891_625767968_n
Saturday Saturday! Tag your Saturday Squad! by @bollyxfitness

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 14026740_1209145702449306_39237547_n
Saturday Vibes by @clothingbyowl

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 14033024_1667061120277888_998021838_n
Today I've been re-living this day in my head. Probably one of my most favorite days. All of these beautiful ladies from The Bachelor in one of the most magical photo shoots I've ever been a part of.  dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 1f60d Can't wait for all the photos and video! | Hand Lettered Maps are my new favorite thing to do by @egletters
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg