SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:13 am

BlackHalo wrote:
EliseAlways wrote:@2ndcampbell just realized I used obviously twice. Lol.

Anyway, I've just seen Ashley's FabFitFun snapchat recap. I think she was embarrassed by how she appeared on tv. She said she'll admit to being crazy but (again) still stands by what she said. She says she wasn't the only one in a house who feels the same way she does toward Caila. She mentions that Carly, Nick, Emily, Haley, Amanda and Josh are all Team Ashley. She wishes everything that happened to justify how they feel will be shown but she doubts it.

I'm regretting reading RS recap on the episode but I had to look if anyone spilled tea on the matter. He reiterates how everyone says how fake Caila is. Even mentions that they (Jaila) didn't even get to make their relationship lasts 2 months after filming. So if we were to take what he said as truth, they did date after filming but now they've broken up. I won't be surprised if it was when their episodes were shown.
Likely why Ashley is so unapologetic with the Caila bashing. Ashley will likely be on After Paradise again and I'm fully expecting a smug "I told you so." :nono:

I would break up with him too if Ashley I comes as part of the package. Ashley doesn't even have to be crazy "in love" with him, she just have to be the devil on his shoulder and I will be fed up.

Back to top Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:14 am

The only thing I'm expecting on AP is Jared's lips firmly planted on Ashley's azz and Ashley patting him on the head for being such a good doggie.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:15 am

I think Ashley being comfortable saying she's crazy is part of the problem. She takes no responsibility for her nasty bullying behaviour and just boils it down to... "LOL I'm crazy I know." Not good enough.

Everything that apparently Caila has done is being relayed through AshleyI's perspective. Who knows what she's told all her friends. The one's who never liked Caila have probably felt their opinion is justified, but what on earth could Caila have actually done to justify this level of hatred? I'm still waiting to hear it. If it's just that Jared felt stronger than Caila did then that entire clique need to take several seats.

IMO RS is so unbelievably biased, how unsurprising when his source is AshleyI. They didn't even make it to two months? What? If Caila was "fake" then they wouldn't have made it to even one week post show. All I can see is that AshleyI is still editorializing everything to fit into the storyline that portrays her in the best light. It's working for some, but probably not as well as she'd hoped.

I think even people who aren't fans of Caila can see that AshleyI has been the instigator in this, and the terrible way she's behaved won't be easily forgotten by a lot of us. IMO the fact that Caila is getting criticized for being fake whilst AshleyI is the person trying to build her "brand" through her over the top dramatics is ridiculous. That bach clique are a bunch of hypocrites.

If Jared throws Caila under the bus after their episodes air then he truly has lost all my respect.

Keep enjoying that trip away Caila!

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:19 am

These people put Jared on a pedestal so I can buy their distaste for Caila comes from her not fully reciprocating his feelings and I guess now breaking up with him. no idea

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet_tea Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:24 am

siena wrote:
If Jared throws Caila under the bus after their episodes air then he truly has lost all my respect.

Keep enjoying that trip away Caila!

I agree, If Jared throws Caila under the bus or talk bad about her, then what respect I have left for him is lost. If Caila and him truly dated and broke up, I hope he realize it was probably because he was still trying to be bff with AshleyI.
sweet_tea
sweet_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:34 am

Seeing how big a wussy Jared is and just how much he enables Ashley, I would expect him to not see that he was part of the problem or that he'd actually done anything wrong.  Ashley will tell him Caila was just leading him on or being mean, blah blah blah and try to snuggle up and comfort him.  And he'll let her, continuing this unhealthy, creepy cycle of whatever they have going on.  

Caila isn't a completely 100% innocent victim because she willingly walked into the situation, as in BIP, not the Ashley/Jared drama, but I do feel for her.  She should've learned her lesson the first time around after fans were vicious and the TPTB jerked her around and treated her badly during the 'Ette selection process, IMO, and known not to give them the time of day when they came knocking for BIP.  Hopefully minus a few select friends, Bach nation is firmly in her rearview mirror.  JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:34 am

AI and Jared and their posse have made sure of one thing. Anyone wanting to date Jared will think 1000 times, and rethink it, and go for the next guy. This is organised bullying against Caila, and these people have no shame.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:46 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:AI and Jared and their posse have made sure of one thing. Anyone wanting to date Jared will think 1000 times, and rethink it, and go for the next guy. This is organised bullying against Caila, and these people have no shame.
No one with a good head on their shoulders will touch this with a ten foot pole unless they know nothing about the show. dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 3806527698 It is all so high school. Jared can go on x amount of dates, break x amount of hearts, but the second the object of his affection isn't 100% with him she will be bashed by his clique and labeled a "whore" by his best friend who is obsessed with him.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:18 am

I'm thinking Jared and Wells can get a bachelor pad together and share an adult twin bedroom set all on their lonesome (Not sure if it'll be in Providence or Nashville though). I agree, I'm not sure how many women are going to want to get involved with Jared when AshleyI is around ready to bully anyone he dates (I guess we'll see if Wells handles this better).

Meanwhile Caila will be living it up in NYC. dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 1f618

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:39 am

siena wrote:Carly retweeted it too? :angryemotion Wow they're really in the gutter at this point. IMO if anyone can defend that then they have no moral fibre left in them. AshleyI and her supporters have revealed just how low they're willing to go to hurt someone. Shameful. no no
Yeah, I don't know how much lower they can stoop. What's grating is how two faced some of them are, too. Like I read upthread that AI proudly announced those who are on her "team" including Amanda, Emily and Haley, all of whom seemed fine and friendly with Caila well after filming ended (the twins even hanging out with Caila with Amanda commenting that she wished she was there). Now they've suddenly turned on her, based on what, hearsay? They really should look in the mirror before accusing others of being "fake".
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:58 am

What exactly were the sl*t-shaming taylor swift lyrics? I think Ashley deleted her original tweet. If it's too derogatory, please PM me Smiley
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:13 am

"She's not a saint
And she's not what you think
She's an actress,
She's better known
For the things that she does
On the mattress"

:Furious:

The title of the song is "Better than Revenge". I guess someone calling a woman multiple times a wh*re would think this was acceptable. I'm assuming she was called out about it and has deleted it. It still shows up in google though Ashley. Rolling Eyes

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg