SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:07 am

This just makes Jared and AshleyI look fake IMO. They trash Caila on and off the show, but surprise surprise, actually get on with her fine enough.

Caila has always remained polite, kind and classy, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:32 am

Why would Caila have continued to pair up with Jared in Paradise if she didn't like him, with all the conflict that was happening with Ashley? It wouldn't have been worth it. I know she ended up leaving, but she still put up with it for longer than I could have.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:25 pm

That Ellen video sums up who is the Fake one. Right before entering the Ellen studio is when Ashley posted her Fab insider bashing Caila rant podcast. I am willing to bet later in the day after Caila saw the rant...is when she deleted the "happy" photo of the 3 of them at Ellen. I hope Caila stops deluding herself into thinking that either Trashley or Jared are actually her friends. Time for Caila to move on to her real friends and respect herself enough to shut the door on this pair of mean girls. Trashley keeps relentlessly bashing her and Jared keeps relentlessly defending Ashley. Time for Caila to move on to better times and better people.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:47 pm

Ashley Park ‏@ashleyparklady  22m22 minutes ago Culver City, CA
An angel and avocado toast. Healthy dose of heart @CailaQuinn cmmfoote  dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 1f60d  dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 1f33c  #goodmorning
dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 CrSN99-UsAAP2cY

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:05 pm

FYI, I posted this in the AI thread about Caila and the duo being on The Ellen show.

On my cable guide, they are only showing repeat shows this week.  Next Tuesday, September 6th is the season premier, so I think the taping yesterday was for next week but I can't find anything yet about BIP cast on the show.  Here is a link for The Ellen Show

If anyone finds out can they post the date it airs? TIA
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:16 pm

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn  3m3 minutes ago Los Angeles, CA
dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 2600  LA looks good on you @ashleyparklady! Loved our Wellness morning date • till our next long good cryo  dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 1f618
dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 CrSZQXkUkAAfw07

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:17 pm

MiniDiva wrote:@siena  I do not believe Ellen will ever let anyone gang up on Caila and instead, she will be fair and let them share their stories and try to resolve differences if possible and/or at least crack a joke.  Ellen will know the difference as she is a decent person, IMO.

@Isabella  Thank you for sharing a positive tweet to Caila as that gives me hope that there are more people out there that do support Caila.   Having a sweetheart like Lauren H. on her side is a plus.  Strong woman lift each other up. IMO.  Smiley

more positive tweet from Jami.

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 2wdzimg
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:38 pm

@Fingersandtoes @seabear Yep, so clear who the fake people are here. Ashley trashing Caila right before, but seemingly is fine with her when it's convenient. So genuine, right? no no

@Buckeye_Fan Exactly. And even when Wells came on the show, what does Caila say to him... "Ask Ashley". Caila stayed with Jared and dated him off the show in private for 6 weeks. If she said anything to Amanda, it was that she wasn't 100% into Jared. I don't for a second believe that she didn't like him AT ALL. Caila had doubts, which she expressed openly.

Great to see Caila get support and also hang out with real life friends. I love how her friend at the cryo place, Ashley Park, is a talented Broadway actress. And that Ashley Park is good friends with Conrad Ricamora (who plays Oliver on How To Get Away With Murder). Caila's surrounded by actually talented, successful people, doing things with their lives. It's not just that usual circle of Bach people who only seem to befriend each other these days. Good for Caila. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:06 pm

This 100% thing is so unbelievably stupid. Like @seton pointed in the episode thread and @siena has reiterated, this whole mess could largely be due to Amanda's inability to comprehend punctuation properly. ESPECIALLY since Carly mentioned on the show that Caila said she liked Jared 70% & Izzy said that she (Izzy) was into Vinny 75% ... So it seems like that was a common way of speaking with this cast. 

"I don't like him 100%"
"I don't like him. 100%!"

:headbanging :headbanging :headbanging 

God I feel like I'm losing brain cells just thinking about these idiot's thought process (if what they have in their empty heads could be called "thought"). 
I should really just stop laugh out loud
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:09 pm

Let's eat grandma, my friends laugh out loud Hope someone can teach these guys the grammar rule.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:24 pm

^:crazed duh laugh out loud Seriously, I know these aren't exactly MENSA members, but this level of idiocy is unreal.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Fun video of Caila and her friend Ashley. For some reason there's tech issues when putting html on this forum. Anyway, just click on link to view video.

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg