SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:32 pm

IMO, these people already disliked Caila and this conversation with Amanda wasn't going to end well no matter the context. Why isn't Nick being bashed for basically using BIP as his audition for the bachelor? Why wasn't Izzy trashed for trying to start something with Brett when Vinny was still there? After all, her and Vinny were the most "solid" couple. Rolling Eyes Caila is an outsider. Her "fakeness" gets called out while everyone else gets praise.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Raggy 43 Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:38 pm

Alanna wrote:Let's eat grandma, my friends laugh out loud Hope someone can teach these guys the grammar rule.

Good Luck with That !- Most younger folks do not speak in sentences let alone use them in writting

We live in the Photo world & 140 characters - very easy world to be mis-understood - but great for Shouting !

Those that have strong language skills are not often well accepted in this World

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:52 pm

I didn't think it was a grammatical error but a mathematical error!  Less than 100% means Zero for Amanda!   dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:56 pm

BlackHalo wrote:IMO, these people already disliked Caila and this conversation with Amanda wasn't going to end well no matter the context. Why isn't Nick being bashed for basically using BIP as his audition for the bachelor? Why wasn't Izzy trashed for trying to start something with Brett when Vinny was still there? After all, her and Vinny were the most "solid" couple. Rolling Eyes Caila is an outsider. Her "fakeness" gets called out while everyone else gets praise.

Exactly. Or how about Carly for how mean she was about Evan behind his back? Her mediocre azz always gets a pass for all the nasty things she says.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:57 pm

The real fake person in this threesome is Jared.  He lead them both on.  He is sneaky passive aggressive I think.  He was texting and stringing along both of them.  So very glad that Caila is over him!  I think Ashely should move on too he is no catch.  But Jared's bad behavior does not excuse Ashley I.  I hope that Caila moves on from this quickly and no more posting photos with Ashley I/Jared,  or tagging them in social media... just be done with them!

Last edited by Eviebloom on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:59 pm

bluwavz wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:IMO, these people already disliked Caila and this conversation with Amanda wasn't going to end well no matter the context. Why isn't Nick being bashed for basically using BIP as his audition for the bachelor? Why wasn't Izzy trashed for trying to start something with Brett when Vinny was still there? After all, her and Vinny were the most "solid" couple. Rolling Eyes Caila is an outsider. Her "fakeness" gets called out while everyone else gets praise.

Exactly. Or how about Carly for how mean she was about Evan behind his back? Her mediocre azz always gets a pass for all the nasty things she says.

She was absolutely horrible about Evan for 3 or so episodes, but ends up engaged to him. Such a hypocrite. I wonder what these people would say if Caila was calling them whores and fakes, and trashed Jared non stop in her ITM.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:15 pm

Just a caution: I had to catch myself to see what thread this was as I was getting high off the snark on Carly and Duh.
It's not their thread.
Let's keep the talk on Carly oops Amandaooops Caila. Thanks. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:01 pm

This whole thing was so embarrassing to Ashley and Jaren IMO as it showed them to be of such little character. Ashley - I'm not that surprised, but am a bit at how awful she has come off, Jared I am disappointed as I did like him a lot throughout his time in Bachnation until now.

Anyways, Caila has so many great things and people ahead of her in life I have no doubt, JIMO. Caila being a bit of an outsider from this crowd is IMO a good, no actually great, thing. I think with her being a thoughtful, rational person, she probably can't even comprehend someone acting like Ashley has, and how mean she could be. Move on and best of luck Caila. Some people aren't meant for reality tv but are meant for much more, and I mean that as a huge compliment to her Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:25 pm

Great posts everyone. Agree with you all! yes

And yes, so much hypocrisy from other cast members. I am sure Caila has been shocked at their behaviour, as any mature adult human being would be. IMO Ashley and Jared have both used Caila to deflect attention away from their toxic "friendship" and make it seem like they're not the ones who are completely insane and twisted. I'm glad Caila won't have to deal with that again, fingers crossed!

Caila just had an instagram story of her at Venice beach (I think) enjoying the sunshine. That's a much better way to deal with this negativity than engaging with her bullies. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:32 pm

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:42 pm

Go Calia Go!  You are so much better than this franchise and have a world of oportinuities based on actually WORKING for them instead of playing off D list reality celebrity fame opportunities to schill teeth whitening products.

Being convinced to to go to hell paradise was a misstep imo but you are human.

Leave the franchise long behind you and go forth with all of the things i know you can accomplish :yes:
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:19 pm

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-l2Sq3IvEBsLcwhXi0
dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-l0HlMiOrrtgIBCy5y
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg